Scrolling through girls

DeltaZ

On 05/07/2018 at 2:33 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

The harem page currently reopens to the girl you had selected last. You can avoid this by either scrolling back up to the top and clicking on Bunny again, or by opening your harem through the market.

Yes, I found the same early on.  I think it is an improvement.  What is a retrograde step is that it is now not possible to select a girl and separately collect money from the others.  For instance, I might want to select a girl that I plan to upgrade at the market, but collect the money from the rest.  It used to be like this before the changes.

What would be better, too, is for it to default to recruited girls rather than ALL girls.  I'm not interested in the ones I haven't got yet because it is not possible to see details about them, what their class is or battle stats.

The scrolling is very annoying I wish they'd get rid of it.  Its even worse on a phone due to it being so slow you can actually start a scroll war with the game, you go down, it goes up, you go down, it goes up, ad infinitum unless you just leave it to load for a few minutes so you can be sure its finished.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The thing I would like most immediately would be for the scroll bar to be wider, as in, wide enough to easily grab and position. I'd also like to by default not see girls I don't have. And I'd really like to sort by time remaining. I would have a lot less to complain about with these three very minor improvements. I hope some day technology advances enough to allow these things, preferably before fusion power becomes a reality.

What I'd love to be implemented in the harem tab is a way to rearrange your Pachinko girls in the order you wish for them to be in.
Also I'd like the Adventure girls to get dropped in a specific order, for example 5-Star Starter girl Sheheramazond should be the first one you'd unlock from Dark Lord.
Possibly in addition a way to rearrange the Adventure ones in your preferred order as well.
Something like this would be a great game changer.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Like 1

On 5.7.2018 at 4:33 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

The harem page currently reopens to the girl you had selected last. You can avoid this by either scrolling back up to the top and clicking on Bunny again, or by opening your harem through the market.

what it seems to be there r 3 steps. first ur girl r sorted by id, then they r sorted by date of joining and after that it goes to the lat girl. and during this process it need aditional time to load the infobox and the pictures of all girls. so this really take long. depending on ur internet connection sometimes several min. so really need to do something that this wont take that long.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:04 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, I found the same early on.  I think it is an improvement.  What is a retrograde step is that it is now not possible to select a girl and separately collect money from the others.  For instance, I might want to select a girl that I plan to upgrade at the market, but collect the money from the rest.  It used to be like this before the changes.

What would be better, too, is for it to default to recruited girls rather than ALL girls.  I'm not interested in the ones I haven't got yet because it is not possible to see details about them, what their class is or battle stats.

Try this:

1) find the girl in the market (like you were going to give them gifts) that you want to select BUT NOT collect the money from

2) Click on their picture.

3) It will take you to that girls card in the harem, but wont collect her money

Now you can upgrade her and collect her new total amount. 

I think you can also click on the green bar under their name in the market and it will take you right to the screen. 

• 1 month later...

I have to confess, I don't usually bother trying to collect from my harem when playing on my iPad, because it loads so slowly and scrolls so poorly. The scrolling (or lack of it) is a major issue for me. I don't know if it's my iPad (an Air 2 that usually has a lot going on) or something server-side, but it doesn't work for me. I put my finger down and swipe upward in an attempt to scroll through the list, but instead it freezes for several seconds and then selects whatever girl my finger touched last. The swipe doesn't even register, usually. 

I do think I could live with the slow loading if the scrolling worked better. Perhaps the devs would consider making the vertical slider big enough to hit with a finger, or give us up/down arrow buttons? I think that would help a lot.