Showing off your results in the weekly ToF rankings

Chthugha

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Who has the biggest dick bragging rights?
image.png

Who did the best in the weekly ranking of the ToF.

Post your results here... in this super awesome thread, or something.

Let me start with my abysmal results of the first week xD
image.png

image.png

image.png

Look at you!!  Very Proud of you.  -Good job-  You spent some bucks!!-0

Dammit!!  closed without saving-  Next week though

This really put a smile on my face.  TY

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Look at you!!  Very Proud of you.  -Good job-  You spent some bucks!!-0

Dammit!!  closed without saving-  Next week though

This really put a smile on my face.  TY

A broke man always spent all his money :P

Seeing that I have near to no cash, it's not that strange that I got a reasonably high ranking in money spent.
Most of it went to gifts and scene costs :x

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

A broke man always spent all his money :P

Seeing that I have near to no cash, it's not that strange that I got a reasonably high ranking in money spent.
Most of it went to gifts and scene costs :x

Sorry of all your cash gone!!

This is a great new feature of the game isn't it?

You are a really good sport to post your results.  It is easy when you are top of the pile-  You were thinking of everyone else-  Nice to see

I didn't think about taking a screenshot , and I even forgot most of my results (too many numbers). :(

But I do remember that I got on the top 1,000 on Money Spent and ranked 98 on Affection. I remember the categories that give kobans, because those are the only ones I care about. xD

25 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I didn't think about taking a screenshot , and I even forgot most of my results (too many numbers). :(

But I do remember that I got on the top 1,000 on Money Spent and ranked 98 on Affection. I remember the categories that give kobans, because those are the only ones I care about. xD

Until you get first in the money ranking once...
5M is a heap of money to get all at once.

37 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

5M is a heap of money to get all at once.

That's true, but money is only relevant to upgrade girls' affection and stats, and both of those have a max level.

I'll finish maxing the 7 girls I got during this event on this week, and I'm already done with revivals, at the very least, until December. With only 3 event girls to upgrade per month, I'll have plenty of money to start upgrading my stats until I max them.

Kobans is a much more precious and limited resource.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

That's true, but money is only relevant to upgrade girls' affection and stats, and both of those have a max level.

I'll finish maxing the 7 girls I got during this event on this week, and I'm already done with revivals, at the very least, until December. With only 3 event girls to upgrade per month, I'll have plenty of money to start upgrading my stats until I max them.

Kobans is a much more precious and limited resource.

Which you will use to get new girls which need money to upgrade :P
One can never have enough in-game cash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

Which you will use to get new girls which need money to upgrade :P
One can never have enough in-game cash.

Oh, boy! How I wish I had that problem! xD

The thing is that it takes me around 3 days to get enough affection items and money to max an epic girl's affection, but a month to get enough kobans for an epic pachinko x10 roll to acquire said girl.

So yes, money is good, no doubt about that, but if I need to focus my efforts on something, in-game money wouldn't be the answer. :P

6 minutes ago, Sinner said:
It's what happens when you play Epic Pachinko with 37800 Kobans and also got the event girls. But there were crazy people getting 30 girls or something.

Prepare to be amazed next week with the anniversary event xD

Well, let me continue this >,<
I think 320th is the highest I've gotten so far in one of these.
Oh wait, just checked... got a higher ranking in Experience during the first week... no idea how I managed that.
I was close to the top 200 for PvP Wins for a long time, but once I realized I wasn't going to make top 100, I just let it slip a bit.
Apart from that... not the best week xD

image.png
image.png
image.png

22 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Nice topic, but it wouldn't be more appropriate the general discussion section? It would be more visible there :D

However, here's mine:

tof.thumb.png.e6b08d8c7f4c67bd468406abb9459356.png

Yes, yes it would.
But I have my thoughts about that when I created this thread.
However, I changed my mind about those thoughts, so I should move it to general >,<

I had some great finishes this time around. Since I saved money for weeks and weeks and spent kobans to help build my funds, I was able to max my stats where I took 1st place. That in turn helped my money spent and my pvp battle capability. These stats are likely the highest I'll ever get though. I'm stunned people were able to spend so many millions more than me and I can't possibly boost my stats that well again unless I stop for a long time. Used my stockpile of experience items to boost girls during the contest for hard training and got a decent rank for harem level

stuff_1.PNG

stuff_2.PNG

stuff_3.PNG

It is bittersweet in this instance. I can't hope to ever do so well in these competitions again but I'm happy I did really well this time too. Maybe I should try to become more PvP focused

Edited by test_user

i fell out of top10 for girls by one...

image.thumb.png.2d619012d157baec8a9212cb7150e394.png

for having pretty decent ranks almost everywhere the received items are really really crappy. but they are for free so whatever

Edited by Habi