Longest count before a drop

muffinqt

About 2500 "performances" against Silvanus with no drop... And still counting. He/IT/Whatever! dropped Titania for me before reaching level 100, and since then has refused to drop another girl. 

I´m relieved to see that there is more people with similar problems battling a particular villain. At least this means that there is nothing wrong with my game account.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:53 PM, Pepe Lolo said:

About 2500 "performances" against Silvanus with no drop... And still counting. He/IT/Whatever! dropped Titania for me before reaching level 100, and since then has refused to drop another girl. 

I´m relieved to see that there is more people with similar problems battling a particular villain. At least this means that there is nothing wrong with my game account.

Leeditt dropped last Friday when I was about to began a journey. It was around 2900 performances in total.

I still have to fight for Silvia, However I moved to Rokko and started to level up him: I´ve been fighting intensively against Silvanus since the aniversary event, and really needed a change. 

Edited by Pepe Lolo

Grunnt never let go of Miss Spook until an event the other week - he didn't let me have the event girl, but he gave up Miss Spook after about several months of trying. 

Edwarda was stubborn and I had to go back to her many times after completing the world to get the remaining 2 girls.

Donatien still has 2 girls to give.  It was a miracle he gave me the 1.  He still refuses to let go of the others after months and now I am concerned about him having the new Legendary girl for the upcoming event.  :(

Silvanus easily gave up the girls, but Bremen and now Finalmecia are even more stubborn than Edwarda and Donatien. 

As for event drop rates... I usually cannot get a drop for 3 events, then I'll get 1-3 girls from the 4th event... then the next 3 events = nada. 

The last legendary event, the devs had legendary affection gifts as an option WITH the girls - so the villain could drop the girl or a legendary gift.  I'll I could get were the gifts.  They would never drop the girl.  I hope the devs do not do that again for this upcoming legendary event.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Pouk said:

Guys how to you manage to count the fights ?  

There is any function in the game that counts the fights automatically  ?

You can look in the Leaderboard section of the Tower of Fame regarding boss fights, simply choosing the "Wins vs villains" category and setting "All-time" instead of "Weekly". Obviously you''ll need to sign by yourself the starting point and remember to note a partial if, for example, you change the villain you're pounding to try to obtain an event girl. This done, the rest is simply aritmethic.

To add to what @Observer_X said, in the events, you know how much time has passed, so with one combativity point recharged every 30 minutes, you can calculate the number of battles for a girl drop, assuming you don't change boss.

Example: event start day 1 of the month at 05:00 AM, and you started with 15 combativity points. You get a event girl drop on day 4 at 19:45, with 4 combativity points left. So you get the girl in 15 + 2x48 + ((19-5)x2+1) - 4 = 132 battles.