Longest count before a drop

muffinqt

2 hours ago, muffinqt said:

As the title says, what's the longest you've gone before a drop? (number of fights or time)

I'm currently at ~1600 fights with world 7 boss and nothing.

3 months no girl at all, back in 2016 at the start of it all.

If i remember correctly i reached 1200 battles with finalmecia before a girl is dropped, also i fought edwarda 1000-1200 times to drop her last girl but well she didn't and i gave up so i bought the girl from epic pachinko.

Around 3,500 fights, back at 2017, and I think it was also with Silvanus. It was when the devs implemented "The more boss girls you have, the less the chance of the next drop; but the more you fight, your chances increase", they just forgot to implement the later part, so the drop rate stayed permanently extra low. :P

When they fixed the bug, a lot of players got a girl at that very moment, because we had so many accumulated battles, that our drop rate got close to 100%. xD

Edited by Jack_HH

Let me expand what I said...

There were no events yet and I didn't get a girl drop from a villain in the first 3 months of the game.
At that time you could still battle 72 times a day (didn't do that, but it was possible).
And all I got was the 4 initial girls, Princess Agate and Jennie xD

Halfway through october I got Solveig, and during the first event I got Halloween Juliette.
After that I went without a girl until the next event which was the Christmas event, when I got Arcana and both event girls.

But yeah, no girl from a villain at all for just under 3 months.
You guys have it easy :P

Since I started keeping notes, the longest string of tries on one boss I had was 1418, to get Salem from Finalmecia.

That was first, by far. The second longest string was 246, to get Venam from Roko Sensei. It won't stay that way, though. I'm currently at 587 tries and counting to get my second recruit from Final.

In terms of actual time, Salem took two or three months to drop, but during that time, there were so many event drops that I probably have never gone longer than about two weeks without getting someone. On average, I've gotten one about every 4-5 days (58 in the harem over eight months of playing, not counting the first four starters).

As i said in another Topic (with a near same queastion)

No Boss Girl since "The Juy Sea" (Edwarda) and i'm close to finishing "Hamelin Town" (Bremen).

I got one from Epic Pachinko with a 10x Spin tho, wich kinda bugged me, so no more Epic Pachinko for a while.

Edited by Rockstar99

4 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

"The Jury Sea" (Edwarda)

I'm sorry to be pedantic, but I feel the need to nitpick and correct this because I don't think enough people realize the wonderful PUN.

It is the Juy Sea. Juy, pronounced "ju" or "jew".  

Ju Sea. Ju Cee.

Juicy.

Even if you kneow this and "Jury Sea" is a typo, there are plenty others who're bound to have missed it.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Masters said:

I'm sorry to be pedantic, but I feel the need to nitpick and correct this because I don't think enough people realize the wonderful PUN.

It is the Juy Sea. Juy, pronounced "ju" or "jew".  

Ju Sea. Ju Cee.

Juicy.

Even if you kneow this and "Jury Sea" is a typo, there are plenty others who're bound to have missed it.

Except it's not a very good one. How most people read it depends on their native language.

To stay on topic: I'm in world 9 and Edwarda still has one of her girls. I think I got to the last scroll in world 8 before she decidd to give up her second girl. Donatien has none. Silvanus has 1. Bremen has 3. Finalmecia has 3.

Edited by CopyBoop

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 11:26 AM, Daniele said:

Usually i don't keep count of fights (it took me ages to get the first drop from Edwarda), but my Roko is lvl 252 and he didn't drop any girl yet, so ~1000 fights.

Roko for me is level 268 and still nothing, was foolish and blew over 4000 kobans on him for this event and still nada, should of saved for epic pachinko, oh well got lots of money lol

6 hours ago, honeybear75 said:

I've leveled up Finalmecia to 260 for quite some time now, and I've still not had a single girl drop from her.

Like wise , not managed to get a single girl of Finalmecia  yet , its harder to  get girls of her than it was with Grunt.

I used to get a girl roughly once a week. Ever since the change, they seem to be closer to a month apart. Have even missed about half the special girls now, whereas before I think I got all but 1 of them. What that means in terms of clicks per girl, I don't know.