Longest count before a drop

muffinqt

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I've seen Roko drop girls within the last 48 hours. This means it's ridiculously unlikely to be bugged for you @ShadowHaamu, due to how the drop rates work. It's just a low drop rate. Please do not state your opinions as facts.

If that's the case, then the devs had made Roko drops utterly abysmal, if you have got 23 other boss girls. Most of my +2k tries were done with total 23 boss girls owned with only Lola missing from Donatien. And even then I got Lola during this Tanned girls event and it only took 179 tries in total. 

So, either my Roko boss is somehow bugged (no matter how unlikely) or devs had made it next to impossible to get Roko girls, if you already own +20 other boss girls. No matter what, what I'm facing here ain't normal. 

31 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

If that's the case, then the devs had made Roko drops utterly abysmal, if you have got 23 other boss girls. Most of my +2k tries were done with total 23 boss girls owned with only Lola missing from Donatien. And even then I got Lola during this Tanned girls event and it only took 179 tries in total. 

So, either my Roko boss is somehow bugged (no matter how unlikely) or devs had made it next to impossible to get Roko girls, if you already own +20 other boss girls. No matter what, what I'm facing here ain't normal. 

Well, that's the exact thing we are looking at though. The amount of tries for everyone will perfectly fit a normal curve.
You make up one of the outliers to the right of the mean, other will have the outliers to the left of the mean.
It's completely normal. You face it with Roko, others face it with Edwarda or Donatien.
There's no bug here, just people now knowing how probability and statistics work.
The cance that you are an outlier is far greater than the chance that your Roko is bugged.

Not sure how long it took, but my first drop ever was in World 4 on Gruntt. So however long it takes to get to him. Since I keep track (2017-Aug-25) I get about three to four girls per month on average, but that includes World Girls and Event Girls.

Apart from Dark Lord when there are events, my nemesis is Bremen.  1070 attempts to get Marina in this account over the equivalent of 3 months, and still no luck.  I say equivalent because I had to take out the time I was battling other villains to get event girls.

My most accommodating villain has been Roko Sensei.  In two accounts I got all three of his girls relatively quickly.  I got the first (Venam in both cases) when he was at lvl 110 and 113 - I think about 30-35 tries each and within the first week.  The second girl dropped (Noomye in both cases) when he was at lvl 118 and 120 respectively.  The second drops took place within a week of the first.  The third girl (Mavin) dropped in both accounts when he was at lvl 120 for one account (dropped within the same round as when Noomye dropped) and at lvl 122 for the second account.  All in all it took less than 3 weeks to get both girls, considering his starting lvl is 110 anyway.

In a third account things happened more slowly: Venam dropped at 219, but Noomye didn't drop until Roko was maxed out at lvl 290, plus a week equivalent of trying after that, so it was 3 weeks in all and 122 tries.  In a 4th account, it was Mavin who dropped first and at lvl 276 for Roko (and 3 weeks equivalent, and 113 tries), but it was back to an early(ish) pickup in a 5th account when Mavin dropped at Roko's lvl 163.  That was after a week and a half trying and around 40 tries or two rounds.

Considering Roko doesn't level up until every 7th defeat and the others are after every 5th, this needs to be taken into account.

So the contrast between him and Bremen is stark.  Finalmecia wasn't much better.  In my newest account I still have 2 of her girls to pick up and I only got the 3rd (Zoe) thanks to EP.  However, she's only at lvl 150 so it's early days, but I've been farming her from Day 2 of this event to get her level up so I've put the effort in to trying for her remaining 2 girls.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, Bremen was actually really helpful in me getting his girls. I unlocked the world and decided i'd give fighting him a try: Got all 3 girls in 3 consecutive fights. Later on i got the quest items i needed on the first tries, so he's still level 70 for me xD

Sylvanus and Edwarda however, now those were pretty clingy when it came to their girls, and i still have two to go on Finalmecia. I had to take Sylvanus and Edwarda all the way up to max level, and then some, but they gave up their last girls in the end, after several months of constant wailing. But Bremen gave up his girls so fast i thought it was a bug :P

Edited by Makinen

On 8/7/2018 at 9:24 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Apart from Dark Lord when there are events, my nemesis is Bremen.  1070 attempts to get Marina in this account over the equivalent of 3 months, and still no luck.  I say equivalent because I had to take out the time I was battling other villains to get event girls.

My most accommodating villain has been Roko Sensei.  In two accounts I got all three of his girls relatively quickly.  I got the first (Venam in both cases) when he was at lvl 110 and 113 - I think about 30-35 tries each and within the first week.  The second girl dropped (Noomye in both cases) when he was at lvl 118 and 120 respectively.  The second drops took place within a week of the first.  The third girl (Mavin) dropped in both accounts when he was at lvl 120 for one account (dropped within the same round as when Noomye dropped) and at lvl 122 for the second account.  All in all it took less than 3 weeks to get both girls, considering his starting lvl is 110 anyway.

In a third account things happened more slowly: Venam dropped at 219, but Noomye didn't drop until Roko was maxed out at lvl 290, plus a week equivalent of trying after that, so it was 3 weeks in all and 122 tries.  In a 4th account, it was Mavin who dropped first and at lvl 276 for Roko (and 3 weeks equivalent, and 113 tries), but it was back to an early(ish) pickup in a 5th account when Mavin dropped at Roko's lvl 163.  That was after a week and a half trying and around 40 tries or two rounds.

Considering Roko doesn't level up until every 7th defeat and the others are after every 5th, this needs to be taken into account.

So the contrast between him and Bremen is stark.  Finalmecia wasn't much better.  In my newest account I still have 2 of her girls to pick up and I only got the 3rd (Zoe) thanks to EP.  However, she's only at lvl 150 so it's early days, but I've been farming her from Day 2 of this event to get her level up so I've put the effort in to trying for her remaining 2 girls.

i had to wait 6 months to get that girl from bremen, and i played every day. 
I know everyone says theres a pity timer but thats how long it took 

For me Roko Sensei was the clingiest by far. And I wasn't alone in that, as there were a couple of threads dedicated to comparing luck on that issue. He did eventually give up the girls, though, but it took months. But bear in mind that I was also participating in events fairly often. There is still one girl I haven't gotten from Donatien, but I haven't exactly been trying consistently, either.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, leches said:

I'm finishing the invaded kingdom and yesterday Grunt reached level 70, and still has not given any girl.
Is that normal?

Its normal , it tuck me ages to get any of the girls to drop from him, he holds on real tight to is girls .

I used the ToF category Wins vs. Villains to track my fights for girls. It works if you never lose to the villains. If the villains sometimes beat you, then you have to track your fights outside the game with paper and pencil or a digital counter app

Remember to exclude your fights against different villains if you try to capture event girls. Otherwise your data for longest count between normal villain girls won't be accurate

The event girls mean I practically always have to track this in a separate app, or notes on my phone. Not only that: I've been doing this thing where I alternate between grinding a boss and grinding Roko, to max out his level after he let go of all three of his.

So now I'm left wondering how long Silvanus, my latest project, will take to give up his remaining two. He gave up Titania back before I began counting.

Meanwhile, Finalmecia took 1418 for Salem and 1491 for Edna. What a sweat show.

I don't remember how long I found Silvanus for but he gave up Titania right away for me also. I've been fighting him a ridiculous amount of time though lately again after I (finally recently) got the two event girls (It took me forever to get the one from the Ninja spy and I was worried it was going to be like the last event where I just could not get any to join despite near constant fighting, but I got all the event girls this time, woo!) and he is not giving up the other too.

I was looking through the forums to try to see if there was anything for join rates because Silvanus is frustrating me to no end (a few of them are, but Silvanus especially) because I got Titania awhile back when I went through with the story... but now after... I don't even know how many times because I wasn't counting but it was maybe a month now of trying to get the other two to join (besides the break of working on event girls).

I'll try to start counting now after this, but I am... really annoyed with Silvanus currently and pretty frustrated with the rates (Can like I said before, some events I swear I can't get any girls even if I'm on practically the whole time besides some breaks with sleep)

Oh adding in for the test server account, I don't remember the level but for the Dark lord I actually got Arcana and Shehera in one go for the 10x option after fighting with him after awhile, where I had gotten Kimie pretty well right away when going through it.
I remember being a little surprised that it was taking longer to get the girls that time than the first time I had played through, but I hadn't been counting that time either.

Edited by GameSam
Adding in for 2nd account on test server

So for me I have been obtaining the boss girls one by one going through each story zone, but as I got to the Magical Forest Leeditt has now takes over 6 months to obtain with no avail. I started battling Silvanus for her back before the end of my 2018 spring semester and I'm talking around march of 2018 and I am still battling him for her to this day. So at this point I'm thinking she might as well be a legendary cause she has take the most attempts so far to try to obtain. 

In the one and a half years I have played this game, only had 4 times with a very bad results.

At the start of my time I had a huge dry spot. (housemaid was my first girl)

Xmas 2017 revieval: got 0/2.

Legendary days #2: Norou refused: 1600 battle with not getting here. Nothing I could do 😭. At least I got here during the revival😅

The working event: Almost 13 days of battle and I can't get the second girl.(got the first first girl on the 17th battle😁. so it could be worse).

1684 total fights since last bossdrop. The two bosses i have left to fight is Finalmecia (1 left) and Roko Sensei (3 left)

1052 since last bossdrop from Final, and 1380 total figths with Roko without any drop so far.

Still ways to go to catch up to my arch-nemesis Bremen, wich took a total of 2844 fights to drop all three girls.
(his longest count was for his third girl with 1142 fights)
Oh and Bremen ended up with a drop rate of 0.105%

Edited by EpicBacon
more numbers

The longest count......?

It's been so long I lost count. Worse, I lost the interest to count.

I always thought Sylvanus my nemesis because he holds on to the girls garments as if afraid he gets ghosted otherwise. But nothing could be further from the truth; It's that wicked wench Finalmecia that wrecks my every wish for a woefull girl.

Edna, of course, enlarged my entourage through epic pachinko eons ago. Or so it seems to me now.

Meanwhile, Finalmecia has flagrantly frozen her collosal cabooze on poor fugged Zoe and Salem. I've fought her and her fragrant fondament for months now. From lvl 70 to 260 and further and she won't flex her big butt. Thousands of more tries  did not entice her to let go of even a single girl. It is as if rear seat is soldered solidly to the lassies.

Ooh, how I wish she would wriggle her behemoth of a behind just a little, prop up that pangean posterior so as to unbottom the babes. That would be bliss.

Nah, Syvanus gave up all his chicks during the story for me. Same for Edwarda. She is leveled up because she has event girls sometimes, but Sylvanus is still at lvl 55. Since tge change never battled him. 

Now Donatien... different story. The last 2 world girls I miss are both with him. Not sure how many fights. After he reached 130 at least 200 times. That would out me on 700. What I read abocmve does not make me hopeful because thats still a long ways of 2500 etc. And I need 2! Ah well, dont have kobans anyway, so I have time to farm. Won't do 5400 until I have them bith.