Official Summer Life Revival event thread

Chthugha

3 hours ago, pinja said:

After spamming 6 events, I have gotten 1 girl (last event got the one from the ninja village after 13 days). 

Just assuming events are free koban, will probably just ignore event girls that drop from bosses from now on. 

I wouldn't recommend that, drops from bosses are one of the main ways to get girls. I'm sorry that your drop rate has been unkind to you but don't give up and the girls will be yours in no time. It can't be overstated that this is a game that rewards patiwnce

19 minutes ago, Crimson scale said:

I wouldn't recommend that, drops from bosses are one of the main ways to get girls. I'm sorry that your drop rate has been unkind to you but don't give up and the girls will be yours in no time. It can't be overstated that this is a game that rewards patiwnce

Thanks for the advice, I intend to for another event or two, but honestly think I might just continue until I reach the final chapter and then just stop playing. After playing for three to four months, and noticing that on the forums this has been an issue for many since I am guessing the game's launch, I can only assume that RNG this bad is intended (unlucky as it may be). Ultimately, when compared to other Nutaku games where drops can be guaranteed, I have been severely underwhelmed by "events" in this one, and find it more tedious getting my hopes up for two weeks straight and coming up with nothing, than just pretending it doesn't exist. At least if I did the latter, I would have more gold to unlock scenes for the few girls I actually do have, instead of being broke and not getting anyone.

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Been trying for Summer red battler since the start of the event, nothing yet.

Its late into the event and I haven't been able to get either girl. Been focusing on Summer Red Battler but I'm losing a little hope with each day. I'd like to at least get one of the girls before the event ends if I can't get both.

2 hours ago, Aintpretty said:

when does the epic set get awarded? asking since i have completed 5 / 5 on the summer life icon

@Chthugha, could you please point out to the Dev team that there is room on the Quest form to say something to the effect of "will be rewarded on last day of event"??

The room is there, no reason why not to add it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Masters said:

@Chthugha, could you please point out to the Dev team that there is room on the Quest form to say something to the effect of "will be rewarded on last day of event"??

The room is there, no reason why not to add it.

We have asked before, but I will ask again. Especially after the debacle with the steampunk event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

I call major BS on this event.we are on the sixth day, and I didn't get summer red battler, not even spending all of my kobans on battle point refills.

Same. I mean, why not increase the odds for each day that we fail to get them? We only have 7 days :( So what? Ill have to wait another year to get them?

8 minutes ago, comastar said:

Same. I mean, why not increase the odds for each day that we fail to get them? We only have 7 days :( So what? Ill have to wait another year to get them?

Maybe they want to press us into spending real money in kobans, but they can't do it openly because people would leave the game, so they just choose random people each event  and this time it has been our turn

Edited by Tenou

20 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Maybe they want to press us into spending real money in kobans, but they can't do it openly because people would leave the game, so they just choose random people each event  and this time it has been our turn

Doubt it. So far out of the last 6 events (might have been last 5), I got 1 girl last event and that's it (and yes, I spent all my fists without missing any on the event bosses ~ Plus about 10k koban). Think RNG in this game is just bad to say the least. 

I wouldn't advise spending real money or using koban either (to any whale that may have picked up this game recently and came across this comment) since its not like your odds of success have improved after 6 days of getting nothing. Better to save up koban for the Pachinko since that is guaranteed. 

Edited by pinja
  • Like 1

The anniversary event is right around the corner.  From what I hear, last year they had all event girls in pachinco during that, so we'll see what they do this time around.  Either way it seems we're getting a second 'second chance' event this month.  I already tapped a little into my koban reserves for the maid twins and got off easy.  I'd rather not do that again for a girl that's eluded me for almost a week and is suppose to have 'decent' odds of dropping.  This is the third revival event that's failed to produce a girl after a week of trying.  Halloween julliete was the first, then last month on the music revival I couldn't get the one of dark lord and now....again dark lord isn't dropping.  Not even trying for the other girl, summer red battler is the one i want.

17 hours ago, Tenou said:

I doubt it. In the music revival event I never got the rasta girl even after more than 600 fights. I suppose she was too drugged to even notice I was trying to release her from Dark Lord. When RNGesus wants to screw you, it's going to screw you hard.

16 minutes ago, Ilkan said:

I doubt it. In the music revival event I never got the rasta girl even after more than 600 fights. I suppose she was too drugged to even notice I was trying to release her from Dark Lord. When RNGesus wants to screw you, it's going to screw you hard.

Yeah, screwing with a floppy dick is not that great, it's better when it's hard :P

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, comastar said:

Not wait, use some Kobans and buy refills. If they increase the odds, players will use lesser Kobans, and this is not their goal.

I think it's a shitty event, if some players got both girls from bosses at the first day, and some others needs to use kobans for it even after a week of grinding 

On 19/07/2018 at 8:08 PM, Crimson scale said:

Drops 10800 koban's into the pachinko machine and got Hope and Gossy. No event girls but I'm not disappointed with the ones I did get. Also means a smaller pool to draw from next time.

Spend 3 10x epic pachinko and 6 single spins trying to get Beach Samane and got Gossy, Mynx and Nara. Oh well...now is saving up for Halloween trying to get Vechna (if im not mistaken) and than again next year for Beach Samane if I'm still playing...

Is there a bug, or am I realy unlucky? spend 2 week on summer life (previous event) + this week revival + 3x recharge and still not a single girl catched.

Right now I hope this event will come back again so Ican retry getting this 2 girls.

I can honestly say that I hate how the devs decided to 5-star a girl exclusive to Epic Pachinko for a specific event, who is virtually impossible to obtain without being dealt one of the many NON-event girls diluting the EP girl prize pool instead.

Smooth move, devs. Way to rub it in the faces of those who can't afford to spend exorbitant amounts of REAL MONEY on kobans. (Rather than having to rely on a mere trickle supplied through daily mission quotas, event missions and weekly chart prizes.)

Edited by OneMoreBite