Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

HH_August_event.jpg.9408007a3349d63bc25330d420e7693b.jpg

The Tanned skin girls event will run from 1st and end on the 15th of August at 5am Paris time and you can look at the event timer under epic pachinko to see how much time you have left for the event.

image.png.a70697631dce37683f5e30581ddf5ef3.png

If you do 12 out 14 daily event missions you get the tanned version of housemaid who is Know how    image.png.cefd984d53b20db6a2f5cc7f3ff7ed1f.png

image.png.b83b941caeab6b4603f02ef879625030.png

Edwarda drops Tanned Tachibana who is Charm with 4.4 Charm, 1.5 hardcore and 2.5 know how with a rare rarity.    image.png.e0bdc030573b06fd215b20565a833d35.png
Donatien drops Tanned Marina who is Know how and epic rarity with 4.9 know how , 2.1 charm and hardcore points.   image.png.359ef7b2c99c68772a6517bf18280321.png

Epic pachinko
Tanned Zoe - Know how legendary with 5.3 know how, 2.0 hardcore and 2.2 charm   image.png.d63ac5ccc0b86ee3ecf66c14eda2d658.png

Tanned Cunegonde - Epic rarity with Hardcore 4.9 , 1.8 Charm and 1.8 Know how      image.png.205c699b063d2143465dce7857c2e7b9.png

Tanned Mocca - Epic rarity Charm 4.9 , Know how 2.9 and 1.3 Hardcore      image.png.dcc38ff5fef719439034832d92e6e6e8.png

image.png.512b84b534e944a2853cd89e49eb73d4.png

image.png.9d9be251f8f76192c934ecee5628d1c2.png  image.png.baede2dfaa8772d681d762b0e063c8cd.png

Edited by natstar

I am not really excited about this event since we won't get the other summer girls back, kinda lame if you ask me, it should be like a thing that comes back with season themed events

Also these new girls don't look very interesting

No luck yet in two accounts, but hopeful.  Thanks, natstar, for starting this thread.

Both captive girls look great and Marina is a vast improvement on the original from what I can tell already.  Tan lines on Edwarda are very funny and the humour shown by the artists and script writers is getting ever more outrageous and laugh out loud with each new event.  Well done, guys!

Not enough kobans to try EP this time and that's sad for me, but, oh well.  I believe Sexy Journey revival is on the way and I might have enough kobans by then to try for the extra beautiful version of Regine, assuming she'll be put up.  I would've loved to try for Zoe.  She's always been a tiny and cute favourite of mine and she's legendary this time round.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Pretty neat to see a boss droppable version of Tachibana, and tanned Marina looks great too.

But where is tanned Gork? I thought the devs wanted us to have several versions of Gork.  xD

Oh God - funny!  I think if she was left in her cave long enough she'd mummify and go dark naturally.  After all, she's thousands of years old.  Given the humour shown by the artists lately, I half expected a tanned version of Noomye.  I wonder when the Gork comments will wear thin with the HH team (assuming - perhaps wrongly - that they have read the comments).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inuzuka said:

Anyone else think they went overboard with the 'tan'? Edwarda looks sunburned and Tachibana doesn't even look asian anymore...

I would say that only Marina and Mocca have a healthy tan.
Tachibana, Housemaid, Zoe and Cunegonde have an unhealthy looking tan (a bit like the "tans" elderly have after a holiday at the costa del sol/in florida or somewhere similar attracting elderly people). Way too long in th sun at the times it is unhealthy to be in the sun (between 11am and 3pm).

• Like 5

No luck yet in 4 accounts.

I was kind've hoping that I'd check out how girl drops occur with the newish display (now with carrots and a slightly brighter 'win' screen).  I am assuming the descending silhouette of the girl would be more pronounced and maybe more exciting.

Has anyone else noticed the changes or am I imagining things?

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Has anyone else noticed the changes or am I imagining things?

i noticed them aswell. no imagination on your side. just undocumented changes. those happen pretty often but i wouldn't blame kinkoid for that. it's common practice to not publicly document every changed line of code. xD

1 minute ago, Habi said:

i noticed them aswell. no imagination on your side. just undocumented changes. those happen pretty often but i wouldn't blame kinkoid for that. it's common practice to not publicly document every changed line of code. xD

No, I'm not blaming anybody.  It's just an observation.  I'm keen to see how the display affects the FX of girl drops and whether it is enhanced (single performances only), but after 40 tries in all accounts I've yet to have any success.  I suspect the descending shadowy silhouette will have more contrast with the background, as it is when I use my laptop.

I thought I had a winner when the middle of the screen went blank for a second within the starburst, but, after thinking about it, the RNG said, 'nah!' and put up the money instead.  The server then hung so I had to refresh and it was back to normal from then on.  In my experience, such a difference in display sequence can be a prelude to a drop.  This was the case in the Anniversary event and I had 13 successes across all accounts to compare.  This happened in 10 out of the 13 girls dropped.  In the case of Music Sylvia I got her first try in that round so I couldn't compare in her case.  It was very noticeable when Mavin dropped for me prior to the Anniversary event in this account.  I waited for an agonising second before anything happened in the middle of the starburst and finally the shadow appeared and it turned out to be Mavin. Yay!  In the two turns immediately prior, the money icon significantly lagged behind the starburst and I wondered at the time if anything was about to happen.

Regarding the server issues, I haven't really moaned because I'm sure the developers and admin are doing all they can.  I suspect it is a lot more serious than we players appreciate otherwise it would've been fixed long before now.  I would hope other members might back off a little and let HH get on with it in peace.  Besides, it may be people like me running multiple accounts who contribute to the problem.  This multiplied by thousands of players must create issues of data traffic.  So I feel a bit guilty in case I'm part of the problem.  I'm not oblivious to this possibility.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I would say that only Marina and Mocca have a healthy tan.
Tachibana, Housemaid, Zoe and Cunegonde have an unhealthy looking tan (a bit like the "tans" elderly have after a holiday at the costa del sol/in florida or somewhere similar attracting elderly people). Way too long in th sun at the times it is unhealthy to be in the sun (between 11am and 3pm).

Melanoma skin cancer is a huge and often fatal problem for us Kiwis and Aussies and I see a lot of ruddy skin complexions at the beach during summer from white-skinned people who have spent too long there.  Many resemble that shown by Edwarda so the artist captured this really accurately I thought.  Same with Donatien.  Marina was quite tanned to begin with, but Tachibana's tan seems to have taken a little from her delicate beauty I so love about her.  I haven't got her yet so I reserve full judgement til I have.

• Like 2

Only thing I've noticed is after hitting the perform button to start a boss fight, the carrot appears by the judges head for a half second as the game loads, then disappears as the fight starts

haven't noticed any difference from anniversary event to both tanned boss girls in the drop animation

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blain said:

Only thing I've noticed is after hitting the perform button to start a boss fight, the carrot appears by the judges head for a half second as the game loads, then disappears as the fight starts

haven't noticed any difference from anniversary event to both tanned boss girls in the drop animation

The screen seems a little brighter - background features (like fucking position) easier to see in more detail - at least on my screen.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
punctuation