Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

2 options

#1 - Grass skiing

b) she was at the beach this morning and later in the day traveled up to the mountains to ski

III : she flew by private jet to the opposite hemisphere where it is the opposite season

sidenote: everyone on the forum should know by now I don't math

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blain said:

2 options

#1 - Grass skiing

b) she was at the beach this morning and later in the day traveled up to the mountains to ski

III : she flew by private jet to the opposite hemisphere where it is the opposite season

sidenote: everyone on the forum should know by now I don't math

I won't judge you... B is my favorite number of the alphabet 😃

Tanned girls are huge turn off for me personally. I'm happy that we finally are able to get a version of Tachibana out of the epic pachinko, however she looks kinda bad like a gipsy... I do hope her other poses look better! :D

The tanned version of Marina looks pretty nice(despite her tan lmao)i hope to get her for less than a week!

On 7/31/2018 at 11:45 PM, natstar said:

HH_August_event.jpg.9408007a3349d63bc25330d420e7693b.jpg

The Tanned skin girls event will run from 1st and end on the 15th of August at 5am Paris time and you can look at the event timer under epic pachinko to see how much time you have left for the event.

image.png.a70697631dce37683f5e30581ddf5ef3.png

If you do 12 out 14 daily event missions you get the tanned version of housemaid who is Know how    image.png.cefd984d53b20db6a2f5cc7f3ff7ed1f.png

image.png.b83b941caeab6b4603f02ef879625030.png

Edwarda drops Tanned Tachibana who is Charm with 4.4 Charm, 1.5 hardcore and 2.5 know how with a rare rarity.    image.png.e0bdc030573b06fd215b20565a833d35.png
Donatien drops Tanned Marina who is Know how and epic rarity with 4.9 know how , 2.1 charm and hardcore points.   image.png.359ef7b2c99c68772a6517bf18280321.png

Epic pachinko
Tanned Zoe - Know how legendary with 5.3 know how, 2.0 hardcore and 2.2 charm   image.png.d63ac5ccc0b86ee3ecf66c14eda2d658.png

Tanned Cunegonde - Epic rarity with Hardcore 4.9 , 1.8 Charm and 1.8 Know how      image.png.205c699b063d2143465dce7857c2e7b9.png

Tanned Mocca - Epic rarity Charm 4.9 , Know how 2.9 and 1.3 Hardcore      image.png.dcc38ff5fef719439034832d92e6e6e8.png

image.png.512b84b534e944a2853cd89e49eb73d4.png

Tanned Tachibana   image.png.b6416d0e67a6ca568760a43146a9c311.png   image.png.baede2dfaa8772d681d762b0e063c8cd.png

ee0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, jyepie said:

ee0.jpg

lol.
I actually tried to make the pictures larger when I was first making the thread but it made the pictures of the girls in them look worse than they are now which is why I just kept them at the sizes that I copied them in at.

Already got both girls, but is it just me or Tanned Tachibana and Marina look nothing like the regular versions of themselves? I guess that the sun in HH world doesn't only tan the skin, it also reduces the size of the eyes and changes the body proportions. :S

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

Already got both girls, but is it just me or Tanned Tachibana and Marina look nothing like the regular versions of themselves? I guess that the sun in HH world doesn't only tan the skin, it also reduces the size of the eyes and changes the body proportions. :S

Tanned Marina seems to have been drawn by someone else. She looks a bit older I guess, or maybe she had a face transplant. Tanned Tachibana is completely different because of that hideous tan.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Tanned Marina seems to have been drawn by someone else. She looks a bit older I guess, or maybe she had a face transplant. Tanned Tachibana is completely different because of that hideous tan.

Actually, I think that Tanned Tachibana looks gorgeous... but from a completely different ethnicity.

And I prefer this version of Marina, but... now she looks nothing like Lucy from Fairy Tail, the character she's supposed to be based on.

So I would say that I'm happy with these new girls, happy but confused for the lack of consistency in the art. O.o

18 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Absolutely no luck in any account so far and that is unusual for me.  I usually have at least one by now.  Not panicking yet but starting to worry. 

Man, this completely captures the sentiment I was just about to post about.

23 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Absolutely no luck in any account so far and that is unusual for me.  I usually have at least one by now.  Not panicking yet but starting to worry.  I go for Marina in in know-how accounts and Tachibana in my hardcore (don't know why, really, cos she's charm).

Same for me. I got a server error on my 7th fight with Edwarda. Hope that didnt kill my Tachibana drop somehow. Other than that, no drops from Donatien either, despite of him still holding 2 of his original girls. 

But that brings me to the good and best news of this event. And I cannot stress this enough, so forgive the caps...

THE GIRLS ARE ON EDWARDA AND DONATIEN!

NO DARK LORD! 👏🏻

It finally happened. Party! 🍻

Now, I just need to go get this drop...

38 minutes ago, DHarry said:

But that brings me to the good and best news of this event. And I cannot stress this enough, so forgive the caps...

THE GIRLS ARE ON EDWARDA AND DONATIEN!

NO DARK LORD! 👏🏻

It finally happened. Party! 🍻

But this isn't the first event with no Dark Lord? Last month had Ninja Spy and Edwarda for Retro-Future.

On 03/08/2018 at 7:09 PM, Chthugha said:

Yes, Marina sure looks different - much better than the original, in my view.  And she's had breast reduction surgery.  Tachibana has lost that delicacy of her complexion that made her so lovely in her EP version, and the tan lines of her top are a bit overdone, but never mind.  Both girls are pretty amazing so far and good humour in the affection scenes.  In fact the artists and script writers seem to be having fun with the progression of this game and seem to be taking a few risks with humour.  I think it comes off really well, but others might not agree.  That they put it out there for a few mean critics to come along and knock them down takes guts.  I couldn't do this.  Hats off to them!

I'm enjoying this event.  The team did well.  I can't take part in EP, though.  Not enough kobans by the end (and I only wanted Zoe anyway), but I'm hoping the Sexy Journey revival will include that most beautiful and sassy version of Regine ever produced.  If she's back, will she be in EP?  May my luck in EP continue if she is.

I think the answer to the question of boss event girls being better (I presume meaning stats) might be because the reward girl is virtually guaranteed for completing 12 daily missions, but the boss girls are not, so they're more scarce.  We could go right through the event without getting even one of them, as has been the case with me in that account during the Anniversary event.

The question for me is why (for this event) Tachibana is rare, but Marina is epic.  It seems like a 'spin-the-bottle' decision in assigning them rarity grades.

In my Bryan account, I've only just managed to get both girls, so now it's a battle of the bums, with my Victoria up against Finalmecia's Zoe.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo

5 hours ago, Stang91 said:

why is it the boss event girls are better than the girl you get as a reward for completing the event goals?

The event reward girl looks way better than the tanned tachibana. Sadly she doesnt look like her original version even 1 bit :(

And i was so happy when i thought i will finally get her!