Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

keep trying still a few days left. if u really so unlucky and dont get her till end of event u can still use kobans for refills. but wouldnt do it before like me who is always too impatient ^^

Gee, I wouldn't!  In my two hc accounts during the quest for Levitya, I wasted all my kobans (enough for 2 10x plays in each) and still no luck.  In the most depressing irony, I got her in my four know-how accounts (where she's of no value whatsoever).  Because I think her drop rate was flat, the RNG would've been reset after each try so there was no greater chance of getting her with (say) four refills as opposed to 20 tries every 10 hours.  I think the same applies to event girls captured by villains.  My experience over 5 days, while not proof in itself, is pretty compelling evidence that one cannot increase one's chances simply by increasing plays.  The 61 pages of largely moans and complaints during that first Legendary Days suggests others shared my experiences.  So, they might be lucky; on the other hand, they might not be.

It would appear that Levitya is back.  I only need to try for her in two accounts and aim for the legendary gifts in the other four (as well as girls from Roko or Finalmecia in two of these).  At least I assume legendary gifts would be available.

on the test server the whole event was bugged. spent 5000 kobans without having even the chance that she would drop. ofc nobody was given a warning. only figured out later. but anyways. i think if u really unlucky u need about 10000-12000 kobans but like always depends on rng. so think 3000-5000 should be the normal value to get her

49 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

on the test server the whole event was bugged. spent 5000 kobans without having even the chance that she would drop. ofc nobody was given a warning. only figured out later. but anyways. i think if u really unlucky u need about 10000-12000 kobans but like always depends on rng. so think 3000-5000 should be the normal value to get her

Yes, and that was acknowledged, some players getting extra kobans in compensation.  However, despite forking out truckloads of kobans in my HC accounts for no success, I did not receive any.  I got Levitya by Day 1/2 in all my know-how accounts and I wonder if the bug was introduced after this.  Did admin consider it was too easy in the first two days to get her so they over-compensated by reducing the drop-rate to zero.  Even this doesn't ring true because I was trying for her in my HC accounts before trying in know-how, and I paid for recharges quite early on (before Day2/3) for still no success.

It was the opposite with Norou.  I got her in my two oldest know-how accounts (Ninja Spy has always been happy to accommodate me) and in one HC).  The spread of success was pretty even across the entire 5 days.  I got her in two know-how accounts and both hardcore for no expenditure of kobans.

21 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

not really like the tannned girls. original form looks better but yes ofc i got them for the collection. but none of them r in my top 9 favorite girls.

If you're know-how, Tanned Marina has seemingly good stats, if not up there with top 3-star legendaries.  I'm not sure of her defence against HC, though, but it may be worth upgrading her XP and aff for your team even if she's only as omega and therefore seldom used. For epic, she's not too bad at all.

I'm only partly in agreement with you re. who is better.  Original Tachibana, yes; original Marina, no.  To me Tanned Marina is just fantastic, but Tanned Tachibana has lost a lot of that pale, delicate beauty of the original and the tan lines of her top are annoying, even if realistic.  We can be thankful there was no tanned version of Rebecca!  She'd probably be more bright red than brown - and peeling.

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

In fact Tanned Marina is weaker than all legendary know-how girls as well as weaker than 3 permanent pachinko girls (Mynx, Atila and Viola).
So she would be in the long list of just below legendary strength epic girls.

Maybe so, but I (and probably any number of other players) haven't the luxury of getting these girls in EP.  Obviously you're right about the know how legendaries.  I got Dezy in Adrian'smole to team up with Norou and she made a big difference, especially against HC opponents.

The only epic I can think of who can vie with legendaries would be Ninja Agate.  I got her in this account and she's on a par with Nika who joined my Lili account.

I got Viola, and, yes, she's good enough for my team in Adrian'smole, but only just.  She replaced Samane who has better HC defence, but lesser primary know-how stats.  It looks like Viola may weaken my HC defence but I'll have to see.  She's omega and basically a bystander, anyway, the way PvP is structured now.

TM will help out in my Peckerbird account and might knock Windia off her perch as beta.  I'll see how she goes.  I haven't got her XP high enough yet, but aff is maxed.  Until Dezy came on board to join Norou, I was struggling to get the right girls in any of my accounts and HC is still poorly served.

I was lucky enough to score Victoria in the Anniversary event in my newest know-how account and she's my alpha now.  She made quite a difference too in that account.  Before, I lost 75% of the time and I've improved to 50%.  Still lousy I know, but making progress.

First time I've gotten a girl from Epic Pachinko that is part of a current event.  Wasn't trying for one specifically, was just curious who I'd get (I did NOT realize Tanned Zoe was legendary, until her Market window insisted on staying purple, no matter how much I rubbed my monitor). Even better, three of those legendary items I drew were good enough to replace my current gear. Though, the fact that I got a 3-star legendary girl when I wasn't trying, doesn't leave me optimistic about my luck during the upcoming revival. Yet, going from no legendary girls to two (one of them a 5-star in my class) in a couple of months isn't too shabby.

eventg.png.95769b9788b9c0ea1260e7882032a491.png

• Like 1

Question, does doing the x10 battles give you any kind of edge/bonus over doing it one battle at a time?

Cause it seems like it does (at least in my experience) since I've been battling for days for this tanned event and the only time the girls ever dropped was when I did a x10  a few times (I even just got Lola Donatien doing this earlier today)

Edited by Stang91