Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

Just now, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

I already have her but I know that so many missed out last time, so I'm glad they will get another chance 😊

Hello,

It's not only her to come back :) Have you met the other 2? We're going to present them soon!

Thank you!

Idk I already ignored Levitya once and I have the other two. But it might be good for those who want them? PVP does become hard without a 5 star legendary after a while.

I'm more dissapointed that HH is getting a revival when GH only has 1 five star legendary.

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 4

On the one hand, it's nice to see that people who never got the chance to get Norou, because the announcement of her legendary days wasn't released in their language, will have it now. Plus, all the players who tried hard to get the three girls and failed, even when some invested kobans on them, will have a second chance.

On the other hand, some of us expended kobans believing that these girls wouldn't come back... at least so soon, and if we had known, we might have saved our resources and waited for this event.

Overall, I think this revival event is positive for the majority of players, I just wish the developers had thrown something juicier than legendary gifts for us who already have those girls (and expended kobans to get them), like a pachinko legendary, or something like that.

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 4

Happy about them coming back, but right after I blew all my koban on the anniversary event >.<

I'll just have to pray I get lucky, spent like 9-11k Koban trying to get Fanny and Fionne last time, will just hope that my luck is better this time around

11 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I just wish the developers had thrown something juicier than legendary gifts for us

The legendary gifts are only on the villains who captured the girls … that's very nice to the players who already have the girls. Thank you for rewarding my efforts to get the girls during the original events so generously. I somehow feel slapped.

Edited by dsfs
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Pretty sure if you got the girl the first time around, there really isn't too much to complain about. Call me crazy, but I would much rather have 11k koban still, have gotten the girl in 20-50 fights, and now just have an event where I can take a break and farm up more gold.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elmek13 said:

maybe win her this time...

Don't be afraid. If there are enough ppl this time who don't get the desired legendary and if they cry loud enough there might be the revival of the revival before the year ends. As fast as things happen right now you never know ….

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Don't be afraid. If there are enough ppl this time who don't get the desired legendary and if they cry loud enough there might be the revival of the revival before the year ends. As fast as things happen right now you never know ….

i might start crying loud that i want the mission girls back...

back to topic: i'm anxiously waiting. 2nd chance for my alt to grab levitya. have all 3 on main though so its just farming cash from roko.

Edited by Habi

I got norou, but i dont like to purchased the other 2 legendaries, is there a chance that we might get another legendary girl like legendary lola? Please. Oh and i find this very unappropriate question, this is not part of the legendary girls topic, but i wish theres a chance for us to chat some other players too.. if its okay to enhance it more and enjoy more to get friends with the other players. If you know what i mean.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1