Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

there arent any other legendary girls from legendary events. u r asking about other event girls. dont think that this will ever happen except anniversery. the whole revival system is based on that, that only during the revival times there would be given out the girls of the current event.

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

there arent any other legendary girls from legendary events. u r asking about other event girls. dont think that this will ever happen except anniversery. the whole revival system is based on that, that only during the revival times there would be given out the girls of the current event.

They seemed to imply that the legendary 5 stay girls wouldn't come back for a long time or ever, at least that is what most people infred.

As that turned out to be wrong, why not bring in those 3 star legendaries for reasons stated above. Make it a true legendary revival, no reason why it has to be limited to legendary events vs legendary girls.

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

Their return seems to devalue them somehow.  The rarest girls seem to be the mission reward girls that we get for completing 12 event missions.  These don't come back in revivals, even in EP - tough on newer players who missed out on them the first time.

• Like 2

the reason is not really logical why the bought them back. ofc player who started later would have missed some content, but thats in every online game. dont know why team always supports newbies but long term players get punished. we paid alot of kobans the first time and now they come back. yes ofc for ppl who missed them its nice but then they shoulndt have told that they not coming back in the first place. 

• Like 1

A similar thing happened in another game I won't mention the name. The creator put a super expensive and rare minigun on sale swearing it won't come back ever as well as not releasing a stronger weapon in dps in it's class. Few years later said minigun returned for a much lower price after which sale period expired he announced a set of stronger weapons along with the minigun's counterparts will be released, one piece per month. I won't even start on it's market value on the player run market before and after the re release and the announcement.

The point is, from the creator/dev's perspective it's just business. In business it all revolves around supply and demand.

I didn't have the chance to get the twins even though I tried so many times to get them battling the villains. Hopefully, this time I will get them regardless of what class I belong to. Also, I completely agree with Son_Goku to have another legendary girl that suited our class. Since my speciality is Know How, I would hope to get 1 since it is really difficult to get them by playing Epic Pachinko spending precious Kobans without any guarantee you will get them despite playing 10 spins in 1 click.

11 minutes ago, $exgod69 said:

I didn't have the chance to get the twins even though I tried so many times to get them battling the villains. Hopefully, this time I will get them regardless of what class I belong to. Also, I completely agree with Son_Goku to have another legendary girl that suited our class. Since my speciality is Know How, I would hope to get 1 since it is really difficult to get them by playing Epic Pachinko spending precious Kobans without any guarantee you will get them despite playing 10 spins in 1 click.

lol u r already strong enough. its not easy to beat u in the arena ^^

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

because as i told u before all other 3 star leggies are from other events (and by the way pachinko only girls). 

And as I told you, if they are bringing back the big three legendary girls even though they strongly implied they would either not be coming back or would not be coming back in a while, there is no reason not to bring in the other 3 star legendary. It's a legendary event, those three star legendary girls are legendary girls also. Unless there is some sort of EU law you can point to.

However your comments about GayHarem point to what you are thinking. You plow money into the game, you got yours so everyone can go have loving relations with themselves.

Had a question bout a month ago and also asked about that Norou Girl since i totally missed the other Legendary Event and had no idea who she is. Was told that it would probably take much longer until she will be back again......Love you guys for giving us another chance now!!!

Peace n Love for Everyone!

i'm a bit annoyed to be honest. when these girls were first introduced it was a "get them while you can" event. for them to be available again by an event is fine, but this is too quick. all the kobans spent for trying to get them back then now feels wasted and obviously there's no cashback for that i guess. even more now, players can actively choose which one to go for. i at least hope the alternative drops of affection items (if they come back again) will be higher in drop rates.

Edited by szilar