Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

21 hours ago, DeviantMinx said:

I still find it unfair that for HH there's three Legendary girls, and yet for GH there's only one. Please tell me the revival event will also affect the GH universe.

It just shows how fast we got the revival event because gayharem has not even had all three of theirs released yet but it is good news for new gay harem players because gayharem will most likely not have to wait long for a revival event after they have all three legendary day harem members.

I hope that they improve your legendary revival compared to the HH version by giving you the legendary affection gifts on the villains that do not drop the legendary harem members as well so that if you already have all three you can get affection gifts on all the villains like the other revival events have.

Well bought stats and gear seem more important than the girl. I'm having doubts slacking off on those for months will work out for me. I'm already losing more. I thought I was making progress because I kept thinking of my goal as 35m but if I spent all I saved on gifts I probably would still be nowhere close.

Edited by Thefool

i Got all Three of them alredy but i'm actually happy about this event, i undertand people who feels this event makes them less rare , cause it does, but it's a game and i like the idea that everyone could enjoy it.... I just feel sorry alredy For people who will fail to obtain them again 😞

2 hours ago, Thefool said:

Well bought stats and gear seem more important than the girl. I'm having doubts slacking off on those for months will work out for me. I'm already losing more. I thought I was making progress because I kept thinking of my goal as 35m but if I spent all I saved on gifts I probably would still be nowhere close.

for buying affection items 35m is not real big deal. already spent several hundred millions for that and still no end in sight.

Unfortunately, I've been pushed from top 100 in the Stat contest, can't add any more since I'm maxed out, but with the 60 daily kobans from MC + 150 for finishing missions I'll have about 30 extra fillings to use at the very least from the start of the event at the very least. Not counting the kobans I'll get for from the 15th onwards.

Its great that the revival came so soon.....

I started playing in the end of april so i missed levitya but got other 2. Now i can get levitya too and i m of hardcore class so not having levitya did affect alot in pvp but upgrading her to 5 star is gonna be one hell of mission....

43 minutes ago, kaka79 said:

how to have them

During the Legendary Revival Event, they'll be available on villains. Perform against the appropriate villain (Dark Lord for Levitya, Ninja Spy for Norou or Gruntt for Fanny&Fionne) and win for a chance to get them. It will likely take a LOT of battles to get one though, so don't be concerned if they take a while to drop.