Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

So only the bosses with the Legendary girls will be getting anything added to them, and if we already have the Legendaries then we still have to farm the same bosses if we want a shot at the gifts.

Maybe it's just me but kinda sucks knowing I spent around $300 to get them on their individual events hearing they were a limited time and may not ever come back, seeing them return less than 6 months after the first was introduced.

If I want the shot at the legendary gifts I have to go farm the bosses with shitty cash drops, even though I already have the girls.  Kinda sucks from this side of the line.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 10:55 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

For people who are asking about event details, remember that the announcement post did already link to a more detailed description

The travel event was the first event that happened when I started, was too low level to get any of the girls except for the stewardess (who is my first girl after Ankyo/not Rei). It comes full circle.

Excited for another crack at Norou since im a KH guy!

2 hours ago, Damoncord said:

So only the bosses with the Legendary girls will be getting anything added to them, and if we already have the Legendaries then we still have to farm the same bosses if we want a shot at the gifts.

Maybe it's just me but kinda sucks knowing I spent around $300 to get them on their individual events hearing they were a limited time and may not ever come back, seeing them return less than 6 months after the first was introduced.

If I want the shot at the legendary gifts I have to go farm the bosses with shitty cash drops, even though I already have the girls.  Kinda sucks from this side of the line.

I seem to remember all bosses having the gift drop with previous legendary girls, but I might be wrong.

8 hours ago, Jared201992 said:

Fully upgraded Bunny is stronger than any 3 * Rare or Epic girl, and about on par with the Legendary ones statwise.

This is incorrect. There are a significant number of epics with more HC value than Bunny.

5 hours ago, fisticuz said:

I seem to remember all bosses having the gift drop with previous legendary girls, but I might be wrong.

This is indeed wrong. Only the boss with the girl had the legendary gifts during Legendary Days. During other revival events there's typically been legendary affection gifts on bosses without the girls, and this may be the source of the confusion.

Also, instead of double posting, could you please use the multi-quote button in the future? It's the plus sign next to the quote button on posts, just makes everything neater.

In the third announcement, the twins are referred to as "Fanny and Fiona" however in game they are "Fanny and Fione." Which is the correct spelling?

Also, off main topic, but relating to the previous "revival" in which over a dozen girls were obtainable from all the opponents- Are we able to win more than money from Roko Sensei? I spent several thousand kobans to boost my energy during that event and still haven't won even one of his basic girls yet. Early on, I won a graded paper from him, despite it not being on the list of prizes yet but haven't seen anything come from it. I'd just like to know if I screwed myself over by not trying for the girls from a less monetarily productive opponent...

33 minutes ago, JackH said:

In the third announcement, the twins are referred to as "Fanny and Fiona" however in game they are "Fanny and Fione." Which is the correct spelling?

Also, off main topic, but relating to the previous "revival" in which over a dozen girls were obtainable from all the opponents- Are we able to win more than money from Roko Sensei? I spent several thousand kobans to boost my energy during that event and still haven't won even one of his basic girls yet. Early on, I won a graded paper from him, despite it not being on the list of prizes yet but haven't seen anything come from it. I'd just like to know if I screwed myself over by not trying for the girls from a less monetarily productive opponent...

Fione is correct. FIona is an unfortunate by product of them writing it in French first and then translating it.

In future, if you have off topic questions, please create a new thread about them in user q&a (including if you need any clarification to what I answer here).
Things are dropping fine from Roko, you've just had bad luck with RNG. The paper was a quest item, which you would have used during the X-guys scroll I believe.

10 hours ago, Damoncord said:

No, you got that one reversed. The gifts are there to compensate for trying te get legendary girls but likely failing. This way you dont spend too much for nothing if the girl doesnt drop. The gifts are never the goal and will not weigh up against the lost money for not farming Roko. 

Edited by DHarry

12 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

not really agree. these girls are the rarest characters in this game. they should have done new characters. if everybody have them whats so rare about them then.

12 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Hello, 

I understand your current frustration. It's totally normal, but I'd like to let you know that it's not easy answering players requests.
In this case, there were so many players that requested a second chance to win these Legendary girls, that we couldn't act like we don't care about what they want. On the other side, we knew we'd have players that would get angry because we're giving this second chance.

Our position is to continue improving the game. Yes, we're giving a second chance, but that doesn't mean that these girls are going to be less powerful :) We're going to continue creating the best teasing and the best content out there.

Jessie

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, 

I understand your current frustration. It's totally normal, but I'd like to let you know that it's not easy answering players requests.
In this case, there were so many players that requested a second chance to win these Legendary girls, that we couldn't act like we don't care about what they want. On the other side, we knew we'd have players that would get angry because we're giving this second chance.

Our position is to continue improving the game. Yes, we're giving a second chance, but that doesn't mean that these girls are going to be less powerful :) We're going to continue creating the best teasing and the best content out there.

Jessie

i think it would be fair to offer a little compensation to us who already have all of them like putting gifts on other trolls as it has been the case on most "classic" revivals this year. the situation is similar. there's a chance for extra rewards for those players who already play long enough and/or put enough effort into it on the first time.

Edited by Habi

6 minutes ago, Habi said:

i think it would be fair to offer a little compensation to us who already have all of them like putting gifts on other trolls as it has been the case on most "classic" revivals this year. the situation is similar. there's a chance for extra rewards for those players who already play long enough and/or put enough effort into it on the first time.

Hello, Habi.

The purpose of the legendary gifts that we added to the villains was to offer you something cool in case you already have the legendary girls. If you consider it as not enough, please feedback! We're going to take your feedback into an account and work on improvement.

Thank you,
Jessie

4 hours ago, JessieChan said:

The purpose of the legendary gifts that we added to the villains was to offer you something cool in case you already have the legendary girls. If you consider it as not enough, please feedback! We're going to take your feedback into an account and work on improvement.

legendary gifts they are not worth the farm low level boss. Amount of money + number of gifts (value of money)  it's smaller than a high-level boss farm.  The amount of money for the Donatian farm and bosses above  exceeds the value of money + the value of gifts. "Roco sensai" farm significantly exceeds the number of gifts.  because you can buy more gifts for your money (higher value)So it's like Habi wrote.  legendary gifts are a bonus to farms of low-level bosses. So that the players do not feel such a difference between a high level boss and a low level boss,  but it does not change the fact that it is less profitable anyway. Of course, I'm not talking about situations in which you can get the legendary girl, or girls you do not have in the harem yet.

I still think that this event is great, although I have all 3 legendary 5 star girls, because this event gives me the opportunity to get girls from previous events. I hope that there will be more such events in the future. because you never know if you will win the girls in the specified time of the event. Now this event does not give me anything but in the future it may give a second chance. And this is something very good:)

Edited by fap.titans.gra

31 minutes ago, fap.titans.gra said:

legendary gifts they are not worth the farm low level boss. Amount of money + number of gifts (value of money)  it's smaller than a high-level boss farm.  The amount of money for the Donata farm and bosses above  exceeds the value of money + the value of gifts. "Roco sensai" farm significantly exceeds the number of gifts.  because you can buy more gifts for your money (higher value)So it's like Habi wrote.  legendary gifts are a bonus to farms of low-level bosses. So that the players do not feel such a difference between a high level boss and a low level boss,  but it does not change the fact that it is less profitable anyway. Of course, I'm not talking about situations in which you can get the legendary girl, or girls you do not have in the harem yet.

I still think that this event is great, although I have all 3 legendary 5 star girls, because this event gives me the opportunity to get girls from previous events. I hope that there will be more such events in the future. because you never know if you will win the girls in the specified time of the event. Now this event does not give me anything but in the future it may give a second chance. And this is something very good:)

Thank you for the feedback.

Hello, 

Jessie

think u missunderstood me a bit. not really disappoiting or mad that i spent kobans for that first time. yes wasnt cheap but i am done with all the frustration and anger that after 10k kobans still no girl droped. so thats fine for me. what i mean is the fact that sth is rare shold keep rare. yes some ppl didng get all the girls, but 1. after a few month wait its a bit earlier. for normal event girls we need to wait a whole year. 2. as i told on discord the timing is very unlucky. ppl have burned most of their kobans during anniversery 3. would like really to see new legendarys (or at least other versions, like a summer version). with that u can satiesfied both parties by the way. ppl who didnt get (or missed) legendarys before and get a chance now to have one and old players who recieved them already and get another one for the beta, slot :D

Hello, Habi.

Thank you,
Jessie

hey jessie!

well i'm not quite sure how i should interpret your answer. it reads vague enough for someone to make the assumption that gifts will be on all trolls in the legendary revival. if this is indeed the case then i am satisfied. if the gifts are only on the 3 trolls also holding the girls then fap.titans.gra already explained in enough detail that despite the 4 times higher chance for gifts it is not worth fighting gruntt. cash from roko (and probably finalmecia aswell) is still more valuable.

a clarification of the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Habi

46 minutes ago, Habi said:

hey jessie!

well i'm not quite sure how i should interpret your answer. it reads vague enough for someone to make the assumption that gifts will be on all trolls in the legendary revival. if this is indeed the case then i am satisfied. if the gifts are only on the 3 trolls also holding the girls then fap.titans.gra already explained in enough detail that despite the 4 times higher chance for gifts it is not worth fighting gruntt. cash from roko (and probably finalmecia aswell) is still more valuable.

someone has already counted it, made 10,000 battles and scored all the legendary gifts and money he got.
I can not find a post because it was a few months ago. Generally it was calculated that everyone who arrived to "admittance of the dead" and above  better to fight his last boss the amount of money is simply biggerAnd 10,000 battles are a big test for the event.  Donatien is problematic (1 gift makes a difference, depends on luck ),  but all the bosses above are no longer problematic.

Hello, 

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

think u missunderstood me a bit. not really disappoiting or mad that i spent kobans for that first time. yes wasnt cheap but i am done with all the frustration and anger that after 10k kobans still no girl droped. so thats fine for me. what i mean is the fact that sth is rare shold keep rare. yes some ppl didng get all the girls, but 1. after a few month wait its a bit earlier. for normal event girls we need to wait a whole year. 2. as i told on discord the timing is very unlucky. ppl have burned most of their kobans during anniversery 3. would like really to see new legendarys (or at least other versions, like a summer version). with that u can satiesfied both parties by the way. ppl who didnt get (or missed) legendarys before and get a chance now to have one and old players who recieved them already and get another one for the beta, slot :D

Yeah, I misunderstood you.

I think you're right :) This time we did it in a rush, that's true. But we're going to do it better next time.

1 hour ago, Habi said:

hey jessie!

Hello,

Here's the official information regarding the event :D so there's no wrong information. The gifts are added to the villains that hold the girls. You wanted more villains to have gifts, I understand it, but we have a place for feedback, please take the time to submit yours. We take time to read them and analyze them.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid