Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

2 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't event girls always 100% guaranteed to drop over regular ones when you're farming them from bosses?

Makes no difference to me. I'm going for Levitya, and I've already cleaned the Dark Lord out. Just curious...

Nope, no guarantee about which ones will drop first. They've got different rates and don't affect each other.

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Nope, no guarantee about which ones will drop first. They've got different rates and don't affect each other.

So I've just been incredibly lucky up to this point then.

I hesitate to ask, but what is the drop rate for Legendaries, exactly?

On 2018-08-15 at 12:51 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

There's no class called dominance:S

Levitya - Shagger/Hardcore - Available on Dark Lord
Norou - Expert/Know-How - Available on Ninja Spy
Fanny&Fione - Lover/Charm - Available on Gruntt

They are not available in the pachinko at all.

sorry I meant hardcore.. I haven't been sleeping well the past week and clearly it was affecting me when I made that comment. lol Thank you for the help. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, assfuck said:

newer to the game so i dont have legendaries but how do get them

You'll need to be advanced enough to attack at least Dark Lord. Other bosses who'll have a Leggy Girl are Ninja Spy and Grunt. I don't know what your class/specialty is, and I don't bother keeping track of the classes of the girls, but hopefully you'll be able to get one which matches you.

Finally I get to be the guy that gets a girl early in the event! i was really hoping it turned out like this so I wouldn't have to lose income on Dark Lord for too long. I might even try for the charm girl too now. I think these drop rates might be decent, good luck everyone.

yes.jpg

Well nothing after 20 fights, not complaining, just not in the first set of fights club.  Now to wait and see how bad of results we get, so far it's 4000 by Takhoor.  Personally I won't be dropping my Kobans till towards the end of the event if i can avoid using them.

... Welp, I think I just wasted my whole luck for the rest of the year. I got Levitya ON MY VERY FIRST TRY!

I wonder now if I should just go back to Roko Sensei, or if I should go farm Gruntt for the legendary gifts. Which one is worth it, money-wise?

Edited by Arkron

21 minutes ago, Arkron said:

... Welp, I think I just wasted my whole luck for the rest of the year. I got Levitya ON MY VERY FIRST TRY!

I wonder now if I should just go back to Roko Sensei, or if I should go farm Gruntt for the legendary gifts. Which one is worth it, money-wise?

roko definitely.

28 minutes ago, Arkron said:

It depends on the drop rate of the Leggy gifts, if it's better than 1 in 20 hunt for gifts, it not hit roko.

Edited by Tommy55

30 minutes ago, Arkron said:

so no drops for u anymore in the next 12 months ^^