Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

7 hours ago, Vulture said:

No luck so far. Neither for Levitya nor any Legendary present. Thus far used 54 combativity. Congrats to all you lucky guys!!! you're making me hyped over 9000 here, seeing it's possible to get her and all, now all there's to it is a kiss from Fortuna.

Your time will come. I used 56 combativity to get 4 legendary gifts, Levitya, and the twins. So all I can tell you is good luck.

22 minutes ago, Originaltk said:

Your time will come. I used 56 combativity to get 4 legendary gifts, Levitya, and the twins. So all I can tell you is good luck.

Somehow, I doubt it. 230+ combativity for 2x flowers and 2x bracelet. I invested quite some time into the preparations for the event,and for me time is luxury, so the continuation of me playing this game in the way I'm doing now depends either or not I get Levitya. PvP without a 5star legendary in same class will blow big time after event. Other 3 star girls (even most of the 5 star ones) are a dead weight useless, so I won't be bothering in the slightest. It'll be missions and spending energy/stamina once a day until I find a suitable stat girl in same ballpark. 

around 330 combativity, not a single girl. 3x flowers, 2x bracelet, 1x lingerie. I was almost sure I'd get one girl, with some luck maybe two, but now it's just hopeless, spent my every koban. all those tries wasted on trying to get Norou (even though I don't have any of the three). I wish you all to have a better luck than me.

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

Somehow, I doubt it. 230+ combativity for 2x flowers and 2x bracelet. I invested quite some time into the preparations for the event,and for me time is luxury, so the continuation of me playing this game in the way I'm doing now depends either or not I get Levitya. PvP without a 5star legendary in same class will blow big time after event. Other 3 star girls (even most of the 5 star ones) are a dead weight useless, so I won't be bothering in the slightest. It'll be missions and spending energy/stamina once a day until I find a suitable stat girl in same ballpark. 

Yeah, same here. I mean, I'm a Shagger - so it's not like I even have other 5 * rares or epics to shoot for (and I'm not rerolling to Charm), so I'll be really bummed out if I can't get Levitya.

Soo, when I started Levitya was already in the past, but I did get both other Legendary girls (for around 2k Kobans investment per girl). My goal was to get Levitya now too, and I already prepared my Kobans for the last day of the event (I usually try to get them free first and go all out on the last day).

I said to myself "well, there is NO WAY I'll be getting Levitya for free so I'm just wasting my combativity he- *gets Levitya*....what?"

I'm usually very unlucky and was quite in disbelief when I got Levitya after just 23 tries... And still am. But with that the event ends for me after only half a day, me is happy.

33 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

its more depressing for ppl who paid alot in the original event and how easy lot of ppl get these now. its nothing special about the girls anymore. they were super rare and now everybody can get these.

Yeah, once a year, for 4 days, people can TRY and get them. Geez...

Edited by Jared201992

2 hours ago, Vulture said:

@Vulture, I haven't had a 5-star legendary, and I've been able to win at least 2/3 of PVP (maybe as high as 80%?). And, lots of the players that I've been beating have had a 5-star legendary as their primary. So, PVP isn't a lost cause without a 5-star legendary. Obviously, it helps to have a 5-star legendary, but it's not necessary for a winning record.

Edited by exception4lly
Accidentally posted before finishing
  • Like 1

i mean i read comments like i want them only for free or sth like that. why should ppl who dont put any efford in it get this. others used kobans which they collected over long time periode. during first legendary event there were several ppl who paid 10k+ kobans. i dont wanna say this should be that expensive for everybody but this high drop rate atm is something i really dont like.

Well, at this point we might keep it this way. Some payed Kobans last Legendary event and this one, and to suddenly lower the chances on such players that are a fair share I guess would be a dick move. It's hard to get any girl drop as it is. Could poor connection affect the drop? I encountered a similar problem in another game, where looting for random stuff was possible, RNG based system.

So it took me about 18 refills to get both norou (who I needed) and levitya (who I wanted) I did all in multis and I’d like to say I got my hopes up many times because getting a legendary gift also looks like getting a girl my heart rate went through the roof so many times. But good luck to everyone who hasn’t gotten a girl yet don’t give up!

C90AA690-FB39-4340-8E04-F9F68FC77E9D.jpeg

Edited by ilyjjk

117 battles for Fanny & Fione (girls 82)

1,122 battles for Levitya (girl 83)

893 battles for Norou (girl 84)

22,558 Hentai Heroes kobans (7,519 kobans per legendary girl)

21 flowers, 19 chocolates, 15 bracelets, 14 lingerie

If I had known how many kobans it would have cost, I'm not sure that I would have gone for Levitya and Norou (my class is Charm), but once I started, I decided that I might as well stick with it. Other players mentioning that they were trying for all three 5-star legendary girls just in case they changed classes in the future made a lot of sense to me.

And for anyone wondering, I still haven't spent any real money in the game, but my kobans bank is worryingly low.

• Like 1

I got Norou very easily on the original event, and didn't get the twins on their original event despite spending 2K kobans. I joined too late to get Levitya. I was prepared to burn all 5K kobans that I've saved up since the anniversary to get the twins, I decided to spread out refills so I wouldn't have to use rollx10 in a rush on the last day. Surprisingly, I got the twins after just two refills (about 70 rolls counting saved up combativity). Now, I've got more than three days to focus on getting Lev. I might end up getting all 3 legendaries this way.

all i can say is that generally speaking, the drop rates have been more than fair since may 2018, when i started playing. got both of the legendaries and usually the event girls without too much fuss, but need the hc girl for my class, and then i'm set.

( Sorry you don't get to feel as special anymore. That must be really depressing for you. )

Progress:

53 battles against Dark Lord
1 necklace

I feel like my luck on getting the legendary gifts has dropped. Not that 53 battles is a lot, so it may just be a bad start. I guess I'll find out.

Edited by Imick Says

6 refills down so far, a couple of legendary gifts ~

Really praying this doesn't turn into the same as last twin event where I come up empty handed after 11k koban ~ This is gonna sound whiny (cause it is) but I'm starting to lose hope and dread events given how @#$% my rng is. . . Most people talk about achieving both girls from events as if that is the norm, whereas in my experience I consider it a godsend if I get even one of the girls (and I am talking about the 14 day events, like the tanned one where my luck was "pretty good" relative to other events I have done, seeing as how I walked away with 1 of the 2). 

But going to try and stay positive, still have ~6k Koban for this event, and still got a couple of days.

Well, still no luck getting Levitya or Fanny & Fione on my KH guy (he already has Norou), and I'm still yet to make another pass for Levitya on my Charm guy (on Nutaku, and he already has the others), but after blasting through about 5,000 kobans with my HC guy (that's this one, and I've been holding onto those kobans for this very reason), I FINALLY managed to get Levitya, completing the set at last!

5b7736a549141_HentaiHeroes-OneMoreBite-Levityahasjoinedmyharem!.thumb.png.503b2e76c55e26f0efa967cb803f6ed7.png

Well, that just leaves my other two guys to complete their sets. I haven't been throwing my kobans away with them, and I don't really intend to, either. I'm just glad my HC guy finally has her, especially after the initial gripefest that was...... well, perhaps it'd be best not to re-open old wounds by bringing that topic up again.

Hmmm, there have been in game timers in past events to let us know when the event is over, specifically the event missions or epic pachinko. I don't see any this event, am I missing it or do I need to open the clock in the event page of the wiki?

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i mean i read comments like i want them only for free or sth like that. why should ppl who dont put any efford in it get this. others used kobans which they collected over long time periode. during first legendary event there were several ppl who paid 10k+ kobans. i dont wanna say this should be that expensive for everybody but this high drop rate atm is something i really dont like.

A fool and his kobans are soon parted!