"You didn't play for a long time,so your session ended"

windia

I posted this earlier in the legends come back discussion but it was found to be of Topic and a single one would help.

Since last game update from today (?) I experience the following (small screen: decorated with Bunny, big screen: blue error text like HH1):

Play on mobile:

• being inside tab of nutaku and do pvp
  • Change for 5 min to another app
  • come back - "You didn't play for a long time,..." - wtf?

Play on pc:

• switching to another tab, e.g. hh
  • switching back after 5 min "You didn't play ..." Wtf?

Play on pc:

• tab is open and in 5 min there would be pvp reload
  • "You didn't .." - WTF??

What ever you did, please reverse it.

Right now I have to reload the nutaku tab every time I wanna do something. I can't let the browser open to have a pvp reload. It is even regardless if I switch to anything else, lock the screen or just wait - "You didn't play for a long time," appears after 1 minute or so.

The change to "every 30 mins new pvp" gave me the question if I wanna keep the pace - now it feels like coercion (sorry, have no better translation).

Thanks, windia

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

As far as I know this problem has existed before that change as well. […]

well, only before october 2017. Because I had it never since I play on nutaku.

Yes, it might be a combination of nutaku and the game, it's just that heavenly since today.

E.g. there is also german language since today, a topic I will open/ search a thread later on.

7 minutes ago, windia said:

well, only before october 2017. Because I had it never since I play on nutaku.

Yes, it might be a combination of nutaku and the game, it's just that heavenly since today.

E.g. there is also german language since today, a topic I will open/ search a thread later on.

People have struggling with this as far back as at least november 2017, and it seems to affect just certain players as well, which is weird.
I know of one player on Nutaku who leaves if open continuously and never has time-outs.
I've had this in january, then it seemed to be fixed early february and now I have it since april/may or so again.

You have my deepest sympathy with "forced reloads" after 1 minute inactive playing since 4 months now. It has been frustrating me since the second occurence.

I fear I need more patience than I can imagine.

Edited by windia

28 minutes ago, windia said:

You have my deepest sympathy with "forced reloads" after 1 minute inactive playing since 4 months now. It has been frustrating me since the second occurence.

I fear I need more patience than I can imagine.

I shall talk about it again to see if they can do anything about it.

• 1 month later...

I am so glad they got a fix for that, i had to log in several times just to complete arena, league, checking marked and collecting money,
usually throwing me to the login screen when moving to another screen.
Last couple days been perfect, hopefully it will stay like this for awhile :)

im happy they fixed this on nutaku

i had that error happening to me after 1 minute of playing and i was just clicking either on pachinko or the market when it happened

so annoying having to reload but its fixed so no problems anymore

but then again its always problems with nutaku

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I still miss the logic behind it . 

It happens also when I have the pvp open, new round begins, I fight one, want to do the second - and then it claims "did not play for a long time" - wtf?

Happens also in my free account with money collecting: start collecting and out of nowhere it claims it. In that case I need some luck because the error message appears as often as i clicked a girl since "the server" decided to error me.  that means: if the error came as response 3 collects ago, I need to close it 3 times and can collect everything afterwards - if i have more, I usually give up and reload harem.

hh1_error while collecting.png