Legendary Days Revival Poll

Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival? Poll  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival?

• Levitya
    • Norou
    • Fanny & Fiona
    • All of them.
  2. 2. Do you care about the Legendary gifts we added in battles? Are you happy with that?

• Of course. I like to give them to my girls.
    • No.
    • Yes. But I think that you can add more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2018 at 09:01 AM

23 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

and whats wrong with that? u have a chance to get a girl. if u dont like that then skip the event. nobody really forcing anybody to take part.

I'm just explaining why. People complained, they addressed it. Jesus, it seems the devs can't do anything without someone bitching on them.

• Like 1

Levitya and Fanny & Fiona are more legendary to me and more thought out than Norou to me because both of them have more than one harem member in their poses and affection scenes.

Norou is all alone in her poses while Levitya and Fanny & Fiona have two so you get two for the one spot in your harem and players would that still need them would have seen the different poses for all 3 legendary days harem members when doing arena or looking on the wiki.

it seems people voting in the poll like them both more than Norou as well also i did not like how Norou's stats gave more defense against charm than hardcore when Know-how/expert is strong against charm and weak against hardcore.

I gave Norou a pity vote due to her being so badly outvoted by the other two due to people liking the other two more than her plus i am Know-how so it is like giving a vote for my class as well.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

I'm a Re:Zero fan so i'm happy i managed to get the twins. Still missing the other two though, so i'll be gunning for Dark Lord and Ninja Spy as soon as the event starts.

The Legendary items are nice in that they save me the trouble of buying them, so as long as they have their own separate little drop chance away from the girls i'm fine with having them around :D