PREGNANCY EVENT?

Zorba the Geek

Given how often the girls get fucked in this game, it occurs to me that some of them at least would fall pregnant to our hero.  I see lots of creampies in the pussy, and not much in the way of contraception (the unknown presence of the pill notwithstanding).  How many dudes does Princess Noemy have in her harem?  Over 500?  By the law of averages she would surely be expecting some time or another.  Then there's Bunny.  She may be another species but she looks human enough to share most of our genes and be fertile if fucked by us - and she loves being fucked by us, so, for her, bestiality is not an issue.

So... How about a pregnancy event showing a (maybe unwelcome!) fatherhood side to our hero.  To capture this in artwork would be a challenge for HH artists but one I'm sure they can meet.  Given how much Bunny really loves him having a baby between them might be worth exploring - a new family indeed.

There's also something very sexy about a pregnant woman (and I'm not the only male who thinks that).  And what about the birth and the new baby - breastfeeding, changes to the breasts, etc.

What do you all think?  Is it a goer?  Or is it the dumbest idea you've ever heard of?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i'd support the idea of pregnancy in the harem. i really like those bellies. and also the swollen pussies. but the whole other thing starting from birth and caring for the baby and so on doesn't fit here imo. it would just cause problems and issues storywise and with the playerbase and so on. (i'm not sure if it would cause legal issues aswell).

so if they did a pregnancy related event they need to find a solution to "revert" those pregnancies without aborting all babies because that would cause another huge wave of problems. seems really tricky to me. so i doubt it will happen.

the standard approach in hentai media is to stuff the women's bellies with so much sperm that they look pregnant but they aren't in real. but i don't think that would satisfy the crave for pregnancy.

on a sidenote: that thread might fit better into the suggestions subforum.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 3

I would expect a society centered 100% around sex, like the Haremverse, to focus all their scientific efforts on contraceptives, otherwise, the overpopulation would get so huge, that this society would destroy itself. 

When I red the topic, the first thing I thought was how it would change the flow of the story: If the protagonist becomes a father, he would have responsibilities that he doesn't have right now, he would have to limit his crazy antics, provide for his family, etc... otherwise, he would be a douch, and lose a lot of his charisma; players would stop feeling empathy for him. I would like for the protagonist to stay the joyful careless person that he is right now.

A solution would be to introduce a new haremette who is already pregnant. But having current haremettes getting pregnant, would change forever their characters and the protagonist. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would expect a society centered 100% around sex, like the Haremverse, to focus all their scientific efforts on contraceptives, otherwise, the overpopulation would get so huge, that this society would destroy itself.

When I red the topic, the first thing I thought was how it would change the flow of the story: If the protagonist becomes a father, he would have responsibilities that he doesn't have right now, he would have to limit his crazy antics, provide for his family, etc... otherwise, he would be a douch, and lose a lot of his charisma; players would stop feeling empathy for him. I would like for the protagonist to stay the joyful careless person that he is right now.

A solution would be to introduce a new haremette who is already pregnant. But having current haremettes getting pregnant, would change forever their characters and the protagonist.

Yeah, no kidding. I can understand catering to the fetish, but if it was really implemented in the long haul, then World 12 would be the Hero working his cubicle from 9 to 5 fighting off the terrors of the Healthcare system, with the main villain being the General Manager pushing his own work on him in order to leave early on time.

While more realistic, it's not exactly an epic quest. More like a nightmare of one. XD

• 1 year later...

Hello members of the forum, I am Yzak (or I believe that the name was worth it). I know that this topic is from 2018 and only now in 2020 I realized that this topic was discussed, Pregnancy Event ... I have been looking for an adult game for some time that deals with these fetishes that I love, which are Pregnancy and Lactation, (I also like impregnation and risk of pregnancy, as well as breastfeeding), anyway, I read everything that was discussed and I am very favorable to an event of these! I agree that, too, not to weigh the responsibility on our hero, who may be one (or more) Haremette(s) already Pregnant, Lactating, and may be of a different race in which the gestation lasts a few years instead of months(in other words, a "eternal pregnancy"). I saw that recently in Booty Calls they released a girl already pregnant, for the appreciation of the fetish. The problem is, the game does not work on my devices and it can only be acquired by Nutaku Gold, or in Gacha there is possible ... Ah yes, I am a player of the nutaku version of HH.

Edited by YzakJoule
translate fails, I'm Brazilian using G.T
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, YzakJoule said:

Hello members of the forum, I am Yzak (or I believe that the name was worth it). I know that this topic is from 2018 and only now in 2020 I realized that this topic was discussed, Pregnancy Event ... I have been looking for an adult game for some time that deals with these fetishes that I love, which are Pregnancy and Lactation, (I also like impregnation and risk of pregnancy, as well as breastfeeding), anyway, I read everything that was discussed and I am very favorable to an event of these! I agree that, too, not to weigh the responsibility on our hero, who may be one (or more) Haremette(s) already Pregnant, Lactating, and may be of a different race in which the gestation lasts a few years instead of months(in other words, a "eternal pregnancy"). I saw that recently in Booty Calls they released a girl already pregnant, for the appreciation of the fetish. The problem is, the game does not work on my devices and it can only be acquired by Nutaku Gold, or in Gacha there is possible ... Ah yes, I am a player of the nutaku version of HH.

Noice two year bump but you are free to search online for images you cannot find them in this game.

Really, a 2 year bump? 😑

You're in the wrong game for this fetish. There has been exactly 1 girl catering to this, and through talking with FAB (head of art team) on the Discord it's not something that they want to explore. Locked.

• Darsca locked this topic