Activities page malfunction...

Kuradur

I'm also getting a broken Activities page with an error message:

Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!

The game itself is a blank page with that error but the nutaku site shell is visible and working.

This is all from just clicking Activities within the game.

26 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Does any of you who's experiencing the bug have the counter from the yesterday mission that grants Kobans still runing?

Confirmed on the girl, I also claimed Tanned Housemaid. EDIT: I also already gave the girl some flowers etc... I hope I didn't rushed too much to see her naked...

Do you mean the events quests counter? If so then YES, I'm still waiting for that quest to end.

Edited by Sev

Having the same bug, and no new event that I can tell. I did collect my tanned maid, and did fall asleep early with the final mission running, that I still have to collect. Also, noticed a second potential bug a day or two back when all my activities missions ended up doubled, even ones I had already done, that kept me from getting my 150 koban daily reward. It fixed itself the following day. That I did screen shot from my phone because of how odd it was.

Screenshot_20180813-110551.png

I have the same problem:

- I did receive Tanned Housemaid yesterday, and can collect her income through the Harem screen.
- The Day 14 mission is still active and has not yet been collected, though i did start it yesterday.
- The Beach Games event has correctly ended (i checked the bosses to be sure)
- The Activities page displays the same error as for the others.

Playing with Firefox on Nutaku.

I double checked in Chrome, and the error is consistent there as well. Also, i don't know if this is related, but the HH icon on Nutaku shows its standard 'Bunny in a bunny suit' one. It's probably unrelated, but whenever there's an event HH has the tendency to change the icon, so i figured i'd mention it all the same.

--------------------------

Not sure what just happened, but the Activities screen just started working for me again. It MIGHT be related to me creating an account here, as that's the only thing that's different between when it wasn't working and now that it is, figured i'd share that here as it may be where it's messing up.

Interestingly enough, i do recall the Day 14 mission awarding 20 kobans when i started it, but when i collected it it rewarded me with 21 kobans instead. Oh well.

Thanks to the support team for getting everything back up and running. I had already received my event girl and I collected my mission kobans for mission 14 this morning. All seems to be working as normal except for getting passed over for my 150 daily mission koban reward. (To be honest though, I don't know if they credited me with them or not since I don't keep that close a track.)

Like JessicaLuxor, I got the white screen with the message, "Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!" when I clicked on the activities last night around 9:30pm US CDT and again after 10:00pm US CDT, (using Microsoft EDGE on www.hentaiheroes.com) and after trying the page a couple times to make sure my ISP was working up to snuff, I called it a night and hadn't been on until 8:20am US CDT. (Guess you could tell I was tired, I misspelled the crap out of the thread title and didn't catch it. LOL)

Thanks to GeorgeMTO for moving the thread to "Bug Reports," I hadn't done that due to the possibility of presumed ISP issues (I live in the land of 'blazing fast' 1.5Mb DSL and sometimes things just don't work) and since it was storming in the area, I assumed that it was more of a hardware/connectivity issue than server/game type deal, but again KUDOS to the support staff for the quick fix.

Edited by Kuradur

• Kuradur changed the title to Activities page malfunction...