items and equipment

epta

Hello all players and staff of Hentai. I'd want ask about items in game. I'm almost 140 lvl and until now i never seen a legendary item mono-stat into the market shop. Sometimes i ve bought a legendary rainbow but for me is better an epic item (of your class )same level mono stat . Where i can obtain these items ?? Ty for attention.

I've come across a total of two (2) mono stat legendary items of my stat in the shop, i am level 219 currently.
The first one was around level 100, and the other one is a level 157 slot #6 item that i still use, as its better then any 219 Epic availible to me.
I have seen several multistat legendary items in the shop, but i do not buy thoose, both do to the cost and that the mono stat are superior in most cases.
I have done a total of six (6) Epic Pachinco, but all the legendaries i got from thoose has been multistat, none was monostat.
I have not done Great Pachinco after the change where you are guaranteed a legendary (the cost for me at my level is almost 1.3 million a spin)
I do not know if GP has better chance of monostat then EP, but as i have not done any, i would think they would be the same, but this is merely speculation from my side.
I guess all we can do is to pray to the RNG gods and hope for more legendaries, in any case i wish you the best of luck. :)

• Thanks 1

I usually roll 10x great pachinko just enough to get into the top 4 during the pachinko contest.  I have 7/8 monostat legendaries.  Drop rate varies but if I had to guess I'd say I get one for my class somewhere around every 15 spins.