Patch Notes 22/08/18 Discussion

18 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello!

If you want to comment on the recent Patch Notes

you are in the right place. 

Jessie Kinkoid

When does it start?   Oh forget that.  Someone told me it starts on Wednesday, but will Flight Attendant be available, even if in EP only?

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

10 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You've surely been here long enough to know that the patch notes come out before the patch is done right?

The patch will be deployed on the 22nd.

Yes, I forgot the date.  Plus I'm 10 hours (maybe 8 with daylight saving) ahead of HH so I'll be waiting for the mission completion on Thursday afternoon my time.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
amend text

I find it hard to get the girls when you battle and all I get is nothing.. I level up and get nothing I just know I am enjoying this game.. I am in world 10 hoping to win my girls but I won all the girls I cat get.. I hope some I can continue on in world 10.

On 8/20/2018 at 2:28 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello!

If you want to comment on the recent Patch Notes

you are in the right place. 

Jessie Kinkoid

When will the W10-4 Quest open?  I now see comments on a wednesday release.  Sure would be nice if it happened before the "day change"

Edited by mrcr
found part of answer

1 minute ago, mrcr said:

When will the W10-4 Quest open?  I do not see it yet, even now after another "system day" has gone by and I have another batch of missions to do.. (not relevant except to make time of day clear)

The patch will be loaded later today, the day the patch was advertised for. They do it when they're all in the office to ensure any problems can be more easily dealt with.

6 minutes ago, mrcr said:

If it is before the "day rollover" at 0300 GMT, I'm happy.  Thanks

I would expect it to be at roughly the same time as every other weekly patch has been [which you've probably been through a lot of if you're waiting for the new scroll], around 10 or 11am GMT+2

Thanks, I never had reason to pay attention to the exact release time before.  I'm at 269 with not much to go to flip over to 270 where energy gets refilled. So, I'm holding off taking my daily mission rewards.  I have - along with many others, been sitting at max energy for many weeks, so I don't want to waste 100 if I can reasonably avoid it.

a half day wasted is a half day gone.  I do not like the max accumulation limits anywhere   -so I expend some - minor -  effort to avoid sitting on limit points.  Can do nothing about a couple of months of lost energy with no scroll to follow, but, where I can control limits and rollovers to my advantage, I do so.  More correctly said, to minimize damage & loss created by the limits.

the developers are missing a bet with the limits and uncontrolled rollovers.  There are a LOT of folks out there who would toss in a few hard coins to be able to play only once a day and still play the entire days worth of the game.  move the limits to 24 hours,  allow Harem funds to accumulate for 24 hours, accumulate PVP arena battles for 24 hours, accumulate market refresh for 24 hours...  Will make the game a LOT more interesting for the folks who are not 24 hour a day gamers.

right now, to obtain max return from my harem even with the monthly card, I have to collect funds as often as once PER MINUTE.  The Arena PVP has to be played every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day.  Not conducive to getting more players interested in the game.

enough soap box from me

I am thankfull for the new quest but I think Kinkoid made with the "Heroes University" a mistake. The mainproblem is that the number of quests rises with every new Adventure while at the same time the number of pictures in every quest grows. In conclusion every new world needs more time to draw. Now are 6 quests left, evan when Kinkoind draws every month 1 quest (what curently not happen), we would stuk till next year to continue what is realy frustating.

11 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would expect it to be at roughly the same time as every other weekly patch has been [which you've probably been through a lot of if you're waiting for the new scroll], around 10 or 11am GMT+2

Sounds like something worth adding to the FAQ.

• Like 1

See this is what I was talking about, the devs can easily promote stuff like this, and can help boost monthly card sales.  You give players something they don't normally get for free for a while and it has two effects, one is enticing them into buying it after they've had a taste.  Or players are just simply more likely to return the favor.  Either way thanks for the free card.

• Like 1