HH W10 Q4

Kocurek

It's been released !!! Don't hesitate to give your feedbacks. It's a shame I'm not often on Forums, but it's a bit complicated to deal with all those channels of communication ^^' ! Try to avoid spoilers, I guess :P !

• GeorgeMTO locked and unlocked this topic
6 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

I think its a little early to give some feedback, but so far, this teacher is very beautiful:P

And this makes me think, if this is a University World, it would be great to get some sexy teacher from Roko too...

I haven't got that far yet (or are you referring to the quest before the one that's just started?).  I'm at the stage where the hero meets Mavin for the first time and, boy, is she cute.  It's a shame in a way I got her and viewed all her affection scenes before the quest scenes.

If there's any chance of getting new girls from Heroes University, it would be in EP I imagine.  Speaking of the teacher, is she the same one who was fucked by Roko's tentacles in the earlier quest?  If so, yes she's really lovely.

[Ed] Oh, I've reached her now.  She was one of the three sitting up the front with Roko and the old man (who looks like one of the arena judges).  Yes, she's pretty awesome.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

12 hours ago, Tiffany said:

I want to recruit the blonde that is sitting between Venom and Noomye

Well... Without spoiling too much or making you hoping too much , it should be possible in a future feature ;) 

8 hours ago, casey said:

You will just need to give her an attitude adjustment:P

Yeah, thats the only way I can see it happen. ;)

1 hour ago, saint said:

Oh hey my character is Charm spec, this class will be easy!

-getting partway through it- Oh, well. High standards.

Yeah, I dont think they can make different stories for each spec. Would be sweet though. And for 1200 kobans you would be able to ace every class tgey do. 🤣

• Haha 1