Travel Girls revival

kisna

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The RNG probably detected your pessimism and thought: "I'll show him" - kind of subtle reverse psychology.  It seems to work for me most times.

I could live with that, although that would be the first game it works in :D

have been sick since legendary days. So I have not been having as much attack of this game as i usually do. But these chicks know I am sick and come to take care of me. It took 2 days to get Norou and 6 battles to get Travel Kalissa.( I got Arcana last year)

• Like 1

Well, so far I've spent most of this event working on Bremen because I haven't gotten any of his regular girls yet and there was a contest on involving boss wins.  Considering the increased chances of getting a girl from bremen, and my lack of luck so far (he's level 133 now), I highly doubt the RNG gods will smile favorably on me when trying to get the travel girls.  Did do one 10x EP and got Vashalanor, not any of the event girls.  May try my luck with Donatien tomorrow.  I'm really beginning to think though that the RNG gods don't like this tablet of mine.  Had much better luck with PC, but unfortunately it is down and needs serious work.  Oh well.  We'll see what happens.

3 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Well, so far I've spent most of this event working on Bremen because I haven't gotten any of his regular girls yet and there was a contest on involving boss wins.  Considering the increased chances of getting a girl from bremen, and my lack of luck so far (he's level 133 now), I highly doubt the RNG gods will smile favorably on me when trying to get the travel girls.  Did do one 10x EP and got Vashalanor, not any of the event girls.  May try my luck with Donatien tomorrow.  I'm really beginning to think though that the RNG gods don't like this tablet of mine.  Had much better luck with PC, but unfortunately it is down and needs serious work.  Oh well.  We'll see what happens.

If you spend only a day or two on a boss, I can see why you seem to have bad RNG during events. I'm often fighting the boss for the full 48 fights every day and still taking several days to get them.

3 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

I just enter the plain of rituals and found Finalmecia has legendary gifts?

So I buy extra 60 fists to get Travel Arcana but still in vain orz.

Yes, all of the Villains that don't have the event girls during a revival event have legendary gifts on offer (excepting for the odd technical issue that we haven't had for a while)

41 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I can do the same as BananaJoy :P

yes you can!

proof: right now i dont like you as well! :P

4 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

... I highly doubt the RNG gods will smile favorably on me ...

no surprise!

there is the one and only RNGesus!

and he doesnt allow other RNG gods beside him!

you better stop speaking of them... ;)

Since I managed to get Travel Arcana on day 2, I've been working on Sylvanus and Bremen to get their last girl each to no avail so far. and I'm about ready to quit playing pachinko all together...My luck there seems to be so bad that I wouldn't even get a girl on the 10x spins.

This is frustrating to tears, everyone seems to be getting everything so easy...

There has to be something wrong here, it can't be that I'm the only unlucky one. In other events I used to get one girl the first day and the other the third or fourth, but the event is coming to an end and this thing keeps showing me the middle finger

2 hours ago, Tenou said:

This is frustrating to tears, everyone seems to be getting everything so easy...

There has to be something wrong here, it can't be that I'm the only unlucky one. In other events I used to get one girl the first day and the other the third or fourth, but the event is coming to an end and this thing keeps showing me the middle finger

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

You're not the only unlucky one.  I'm still trying to get Travel Arcana as well.

Got nothing on either of my accounts yet either, not worried as still time

9 hours ago, Tenou said:

9 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

You're not the only unlucky one.  I'm still trying to get Travel Arcana as well.

You guys are definitely not the only unlucky ones.  I haven't had any girls drop from any bosses since before the Legendary Revival ended and only one affection item.

To make the unlucky feel better (and since there is a world of drops out there seemingly out of reach to us commoners ;)) see my stats below for now:

4 days into the event:

100 fights against the Dark Lord: no drop.

112 fights against other bosses to try and get affection items (I haven't progressed enough in the game to try my luck at Travel Arcana): 1 legendary flower bouquet.

Side note: one epic pachinko spin got me a not-so-useful legendary equipment.

Let's keep our hopes up! :D

Have the rates changed suddenly? after four days trying, even spending kobans on refills, I login this morning (it's 10:35 here in Spain) and in a lapse of seven tries I got Arcana, Kalissa, and a legendary necklace from Roko Sensei.

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Fifth day of the event constantly farming rokko sensei. Not even a single legendary gift dropped, has anyone else experienced something sinillar?

i have been farming Roko from day 2 and only managed to get 2 legendary gifts to drop, so the  drop rate for this event. is really low i guess, the  last day and a half got zero drops for the legendary gifts  .

Edited by wertyu

11 hours ago, dekachinpo said:

To make the unlucky feel better (and since there is a world of drops out there seemingly out of reach to us commoners ;)) see my stats below for now:

4 days into the event:

100 fights against the Dark Lord: no drop.

112 fights against other bosses to try and get affection items (I haven't progressed enough in the game to try my luck at Travel Arcana): 1 legendary flower bouquet.

Side note: one epic pachinko spin got me a not-so-useful legendary equipment.

Let's keep our hopes up! :D

I can only give you one advice... NEVER use your combativity points on villains you cannot get an event girl from, when trying to get an event girl.
That girl is only around during the event, and now you missed out on 112 chances to get her, which over 50% of your total during the event.
That in my eyes is a huge waste of fights, and might also explain why others fail to get event girls during revival events.
You simply do not have the time to go after other things during a revival until you have the event girl.

• Haha 1

Still trying on my end.  Arcana is being stubborn.  Last month I failed to get Summer RB as well, and the revival before that didn't get one of the girls also.  I don't fight anyone that doesn't have an event girl and havn't missed any CP, so at least in my case it's pure RNG issues.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nope, that's just RNG. It's why we tell people not to give up until the event ends, sometimes a hot streak goes and you just get everything all at once.

I've found a definite pattern though.  Up to Day 3 there's a good chance of getting a drop.  Between Days 4 and 5 the drop rate virtually dries up and btween Days 6 and 7 things improve.  I've found this very consistently over the last 5 events and revivals.

Another thing too, I can almost predict when a drop is going to take place.  There is a variation in the sequence of star burst and money coming out of the screen.  If a drop is about to occur, the middle of the starburst remains blank for longer and, if this happens three times in a row, either the money comes out after a delay or that shadow descends and a girl drops.  I've observed that this happens one time in about three.  If a drop doesn't happen, the screen display reverts to simultaneous starburst and money icon and this can last for two more rounds of 20 when the pattern begins to show again.  In my Peregrine Took account, this pattern was most evident.  The money icon delay after the starburst happened 3 times in a row and on the fourth time Travel Arcana dropped.  This may be pseudo-science on the same level as predicting an earthquake, but it is worth a thought.

Where this pattern never seems to show in some accounts, I can almost predict that I'm never going to get a girl in those accounts before the event ends.  For the last three events in a row, this has happened with my Adrian'smole account.  It feels like some accounts are being targetted.