Travel Girls revival

kisna

Now I'm salty.

Once again with drop rates that are ABSOLUTE SHIT. I've been focused on Arcana the whole event because she's my absolute favorite among all the girls in this game, I even spent all my kobans on refills and all I get is a monumental FUCK YOU, GIVE ME MONEY! 

You'll say I'm repetitive, or even try to ban me, but that will only prove that what I say is right and you're trying to silence me to keep tricking more people

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Now I'm salty.

Once again with drop rates that are ABSOLUTE SHIT. I've been focused on Arcana the whole event because she's my absolute favorite among all the girls in this game, I even spent all my kobans on refills and all I get is a monumental FUCK YOU, GIVE ME MONEY! 

You'll say I'm repetitive, or even try to ban me, but that will only prove that what I say is right and you're trying to silence me to keep tricking more people

You are a bit repetitive with your baseless accusations.
Nobody is going to ban you, because you say you have bad luck and blame the system.
I would appreciate it if you stopped doing that, just to get a one-up on everybody. It looks really childish to be honest.

What you could get warned for in future instances is the usage of curse words and caps lock to "make you argument stronger".
Please refrain from doing that, it doesn't work.
And what you could get banned for in the future is unbased attacks on me and George.

honestly i dont get why ppl use their kobans for refills early on in the event...

i would always wait for the last day and see if regular tries do the job and save me the kobans...

so far ive got all regular event girls on villains in all events ive played just by regular tries!

the only two exceptions were my very first event ive seen (simply hadnt reached the 2nd villain)

and the legendary revival, which is no regular event anyways and i guess with one of two drops i was already lucky in just 4 days...

so just have some patience, it will save you a lot of kobans and regularly getting the girls will save you a lot of frustration...

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's one less girl to clutter up EP to possibly stop me getting permanents or event girls.

Gotta agree with you there Zorba. Get the mainstream girls out of the Epic Pachinko when you can. I'm still trying to get Edwarda to drop Bonny; bitch has awesome grip strength I'll give her that... (stronger hands than a 14 year old boy with a Penthouse magazine.) and she just won't let her go.

My luck's been better this round than last. Did my first 10-shot ever (because I'm cheap when it comes to spending Kobans) against Donatien and won Travel Arcana. So I'm thinking, "Coolness... Never happen again but what the hell, I'll blow 12 more, call it a night and go to bed." Did a 10-shot against Dark Lord and won Travel Kalissa. (Considered going to town for lottery tickets but thought better of it... LOL)

And, like you Zorba, I overlooked the fact that I could go backwards for a long time too... and I had a Homer Simpson moment when I discovered I could. ("D'OH!") 

• Haha 1

Okay, so I put all my combativity the past 2 days into Dark Lord and didn't get anything, so I switched to Donatien to at least get more money. First fight dropped Arcana, so back to Dark Lord.

6th fight dropped Kalissa...

Well, with that I got both event girls again, but RNG sure is weird for me. I'm usually really unlucky, but this game is giving me the standard "unlucky" phase followed by short "boom, luck +1000" periods that I am not used to. Not that I am complaining about it, but that sure hit me by surprise. I also got all three Bremen girls in one day and all three Silvanus girls on another... but only Neandertal Gork for 7.000 Kobans at the anniversary event for anyone who might get mad at me for my luck xD

I did 10-times epic Pachinko in hopes of Travel Gwenaelle which would boost my team with her 5 stars soooo much, but got Mynx instead (still a boost, although just a little one). Getting desired girls from Pachinko is really really unlikely and difficult. I have to give up the "Gotta catch ´em all" mindset unless I want to spend lots of money on this game...

1 hour ago, Taka007 said:

Getting desired girls from Pachinko is really really unlikely and difficult. I have to give up the "Gotta catch ´em all" mindset unless I want to spend lots of money on this game...

I've found tht you can spend obscene amounts of money. Not from my own expirence, but from reading forums. "Give up..." GIVE UP!!!??? NEVER! I'll play against the World Bosses, (Edwarda and Gruntt are kind of pissing me off a little...) until I've collected all their respective girls from them (I have all the others, except I haven't started with Fredy yet. Ugh.) and that will open up Epic Pachinko to only the Pachinko or Event girls. Just a suggestion... 

1 hour ago, Kuradur said:

I've found tht you can spend obscene amounts of money. Not from my own expirence, but from reading forums. "Give up..." GIVE UP!!!??? NEVER! I'll play against the World Bosses, (Edwarda and Gruntt are kind of pissing me off a little...) until I've collected all their respective girls from them (I have all the others, except I haven't started with Fredy yet. Ugh.) and that will open up Epic Pachinko to only the Pachinko or Event girls. Just a suggestion... 

Well, I'm still at Hamelin Town so there will be 6 common girls in the pool for quite some while sadly. From then on it's only Pachinko and Event Girls, yeah, but without spending I think it's only realistic to get enough Kobans every 2nd or 3rd Event for a 10-roll, to get 1 of the 3 additional Event girls or an Pachinko only Girl. So in order to get at least a 1/3 chance every 2nd/3rd Event to get a specific Event timed girl... I will need a looooong time for that. Or quite some cash. It's easier to give up the "Catch 'em all" mindset and go with a "I take what I can" mindset in my opinion. And cheaper.

I don't like the dropping system at all, the Epic Pachinko is not worth it as long as there is common girls inside, bosses give first regular girl rather than the event one, cheap bosses farming in hope of scoring and so on... to catch up to all of that need dedication and cash. And not to mention upkeep, girl upgrades, stat upgrades, gear and other assorted cash/Kobans holes, but if you want to have cutting edge gear and kickass stats you'll have to invest...a lot!

7 hours ago, Taka007 said:

Okay, so I put all my combativity the past 2 days into Dark Lord and didn't get anything, so I switched to Donatien to at least get more money. First fight dropped Arcana, so back to Dark Lord.

6th fight dropped Kalissa...

Well, with that I got both event girls again, but RNG sure is weird for me. I'm usually really unlucky, but this game is giving me the standard "unlucky" phase followed by short "boom, luck +1000" periods that I am not used to. Not that I am complaining about it, but that sure hit me by surprise. I also got all three Bremen girls in one day and all three Silvanus girls on another... but only Neandertal Gork for 7.000 Kobans at the anniversary event for anyone who might get mad at me for my luck xD

I did 10-times epic Pachinko in hopes of Travel Gwenaelle which would boost my team with her 5 stars soooo much, but got Mynx instead (still a boost, although just a little one). Getting desired girls from Pachinko is really really unlikely and difficult. I have to give up the "Gotta catch ´em all" mindset unless I want to spend lots of money on this game...

The RNG probably detected your pessimism and thought: "I'll show him" - kind of subtle reverse psychology.  It seems to work for me most times.

18 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

here u r :D

travel event girls.PNG

Ohhh showoff!!  I'm envious.  You've got the best version of Juliette and the super sassy version of Regine, not to mention 5 star Gwenaelle (great if you're know-how).  F**you!!  Sorry - not serious.  You either did brilliantly in single spin EP or you blew tons of kobans.  Well done dude!

My luck was limited to permanents (plus Salem).  I can't complain though because I won two girls each in 10 individual spins in two accounts.

4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

sry. just bit teasing xD.  :D

i know... and to be honest, i guess i would do the same :D

at least ive got Kalissa and Arcana already...

and that Gwen dropped first for you gives me some hope ;)

i wont have many tries tho, so i will try to remove another drop girl out of EP first and try my luck on the last day...

but in the end any girl will be better than my last 16 single spins of nothing, that ive done at the retro event...

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

em my lootbox for girls is normally empty. so only during events i can win girls. so wouldnt say its luck. i just dont have other options

you just had my sympathy... for twelve minutes... and then this! *kidding* :D

Edited by Skiron

5 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

em my lootbox for girls is normally empty. so only during events i can win girls. so wouldnt say its luck. i just dont have other options

Does that mean you have ALL the EP permanents?  And I assume you have all the regular boss girls.  Yeah, that would be a great position to be in.  In one account I still have 6 permanent EP girls to get but have all the available boss girls - until World 11.  Blow me down if the sods keep adding to the permanent collection to make catch up nigh impossible.

3 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Does that mean you have ALL the EP permanents?  And I assume you have all the regular boss girls.  Yeah, that would be a great position to be in.  In one account I still have 6 permanent EP girls to get but have all the available boss girls - until World 11.  Blow me down if the sods keep adding to the permanent collection to make catch up nigh impossible.

yes since octobre. i am a patreon about since january. but i dont run 6 accounts like u xD. half of them already enough. on each server one.

18 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

yes since octobre. i am a patreon about since january. but i dont run 6 accounts like u xD. half of them already enough. on each server one.

I know.  I inherited three accounts from the ladies of the household, but, once I'd got so far through the game with their accounts, it was just so hard to give them up.  Each game is different and each has its plusses and minuses.  It's really hard to manage all of them though and personal time management is a big issue for me, but, after a year playing, I've learned a few skills in this regard.

One of the really big problems had been the forum itself.  I was signed into one account and wanted to stay in that one, but the system would often swap me to another account and this eventually got me into trouble when I hadn't realised what happened.  It had me labelled with multiple personality disorder and I was banned from all but this account.  It still tries to log me into a banned account and I'm stuck until I go into the privacy settings in my browser and delete the forum and Hentai Heroes cookies.

I'm thinking of trying the patreon route to support the game development since (apart from a few mess-ups) this is a really great game and deserves our support.  How many games allow players to forums like this where we can vent our sleens?  Not many I would say.  One of the issues is the server problems and, if I were being honest, it might be people like me with multiple accounts who might be contributing to the problem.  How does one go about applying to become a patreon?