September Epic Days Discussion

8 minutes ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

19th of September is too far to wait for! Why you didn't make an another event for the beginning of September? 
Now those who archived last quest available what are going to do? 
Not to mention how slow the storytelling is! 

Hello,

We're announcing the new event that we're going to do. This doesn't mean we're not doing more events in September :) There will be a calendar soon.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Everybody are calling for more events. I disagree. It would be better with three or four big events per year, and that they fokus more on the story line. At long last, they came with new stuff. But there were only one scroll worth of it. They didn't even finish the academy. GRRR

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

Im confused. We now have to try harder (only 3 days) to get an epic girl? Will their droprate at least be better than the legendary one? I dont expect exact numbers, just better or not?

And its september tomorrow. Im looking forward to that calendar.👻

• Like 2

I still couldn't get the one epic girl I was missing, during the epic return or whatchamacallit, so to be honest, my enthusiasm for the whole epic girl thing is at an all-time low.

Not to mention that without spending money it takes eons to get them up to five stars.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Loghan said:

Everybody are calling for more events. I disagree. It would be better with three or four big events per year, and that they fokus more on the story line. At long last, they came with new stuff. But there were only one scroll worth of it. They didn't even finish the academy. GRRR

terrible terrible idea

just terrible 

• Like 2

If there will be an event for saving girls from villains i do hope that they put it in old storyline 1st to 3rd again maybe so we newbies could have the chance to acquire more girls like the return of the legendaries event i'm lucky enough to acquire two can't get the last one with the grunt villain cause i'm not even on that storyline. It's taking me to long to finish a story.

Edited by cloud0003
  • Like 1

You should attach girls to the higher level bosses as well, we worked our asses off to get to those levels, only to lose tons of cash because we have to combat a boss that only offers $3500 with each win, vice $29,500 can you understand that you shouldn't punish players at higher levels, I lost millions trying to get one of the girls off the last event, and yes I got one one the second to last day of the event, try looking out for the players at higher levels as well.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Loghan said:

The game developers wouldn't go for that idea, they want players to buy kobans and have a continuous revenue stream.

By only having 3 or 4 special events a year most players will not have an incentive to buy kobans or to use the ones they have

They will save them for the special events and that will also decrease koban sales.

• Like 1

This event is a little confusing to me. Is this different from the other events we have, or is is like the legendary event, but with two epics? I know it told us more information is coming soon, but the information already given is basically nothing. All it says to me is that another event is happening... What else is new 😒

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

Im confused. We now have to try harder (only 3 days) to get an epic girl? Will their droprate at least be better than the legendary one? I dont expect exact numbers, just better or not?

And its september tomorrow. Im looking forward to that calendar.👻

I’m also confused 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve-o said:

You should attach girls to the higher level bosses as well, we worked our asses off to get to those levels, only to lose tons of cash because we have to combat a boss that only offers $3500 with each win, vice $29,500 can you understand that you shouldn't punish players at higher levels, I lost millions trying to get one of the girls off the last event, and yes I got one one the second to last day of the event, try looking out for the players at higher levels as well.

What about players in lower worlds? It’s takes forever to finish a world by itself so I like that they’re on lower bosses but it would be better to put them a little higher 

• Like 1