September Epic Days Discussion

2 minutes ago, Hollo said:

19 tries on Final, 50 on Bremen. And 10 on Silvanus. Nothing yet. Hopefully all these girls have equal chances, or else I've been focusing incorrectly.

The gutkicker here is that the last day is Saturday, and I'm hoping to go to parties and such. So I might do a koban push that morning or something.

The good news is that it seems that they will stay in epic pachinko after the event because they are under epic in pachinko with the other pachinko only girls instead of being listed as event girls.

That might just be because they made no epic days filter through or they might be added back into epic pachinko again after the event but it would be easier just to keep them in now because they are already in epic pachinko.
image.png.4ef99f39ea866d1dcccc46dffb283eae.png

8 minutes ago, Hollo said:

19 tries on Final, 50 on Bremen. And 10 on Silvanus. Nothing yet. Hopefully all these girls have equal chances, or else I've been focusing incorrectly.

The gutkicker here is that the last day is Saturday, and I'm hoping to go to parties and such. So I might do a koban push that morning or something.

As I posted in another thread:

Every girl have the same drop rate, so it's better to go for the girl you like/need most. Talking about strategy, if you don't like/need any epic girl in particular, you can:

A) Battle the boss with a particular boss girl you want --> to increase the odds of getting her.
B) Battle the boss with more girls still to drop --> to increase the relative "pity timer" and get closer to the goal of obtain all boss girls.
C) Start with the boss with most income and then go down when you gain an epic girl --> to gain more money.
D) Go after Katharina and Octavia --> because you don't know if/when they'll be available again.
E) Go after the permanent pachinko girls --> to increase the odds of dropping event pachinko girls if you make epic pachinko spins (even better if doing the strategy B at the same time). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, natstar said:

The good news is that it seems that they will stay in epic pachinko after the event because they are under epic in pachinko with the other pachinko only girls instead of being listed as event girls.

That might just be because they made no epic days filter through or they might be added back into epic pachinko again after the event but it would be easier just to keep them in now because they are already in epic pachinko.

Hmm, it also doesn't have a "Rescue me by (date)" like it does for other event girls when you highlight a girl you don't have. It just says "Get me in Epic Pachinko " like it does for regular pachinko girls.

Octavia.png.a2ef622ea3ef3f102e930898ba50e909.png513719428_NinjaAgate.png.b9c290499bac4f995004ddedaba25398.png

I was just going to ask on the QA subtopic about this, but since you guys are already discussing this topic, I'll just follow the conversation here.

image.png.c521d3f1ab83fccebfaae3821273c57b.png

I noticed that at the Pachinko, Katharina and the monstrosity that is Octavia are in the middle of the group of permanent pachinko girls instead of being at the end of the list as has always been the case for event girls. So I also came to the conclusion that they'll be added to the permanent roster.

I would like confirmation of this by the devs or one of the admins, because I had decided to pass on Octavia (since I find her truly disgusting), but if she'll become a permanent pachinko girl, I'll try to get her now instead of risking wasting 5,400 kobans getting her while trying to get an event pachinko girl.

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

Careful with that logic, you might inadvertantly prompt them to create two different versions of Gork for the next Epic Days...

Speaking of which, they've certainly laid the groundwork for more: The background image is named homepage_epica.jpg, which is the same "counting" style they use for the legendaries (third one = legc.jpg, revival = legd.jpg; the first two had no special background picture).

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Octavia has 8 feet though.
Octopus = eight feet literally.

I really wouldn't consider tentacles and feet as one and the same thing... 😒

And I do like my girls with actual feet and legs, not tentacles, thank you very much. 😑

• Like 1

I'm going to buck the trend here.  I checked out Octavia's first affection scene and I have to say she seems rather a sweet (perhaps naive) girl in the wrong body.

I don't think she means anyone any harm, but I'll reserve full judgement until I max out her affection.  I might even get to see that pussy of hers and what might lurk within.

She has a very pretty face.  The comparison with Gork is unfair in my opinion.  Gork is most unappealing to me because she has big boobs and this is at odds with her androgenous form of a bodybuilder.  However, her Neanderthal version is my Omega girl in one account because of her stats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh, what have we started here!  When I first met Mavin as a thumbnail, I thought of her menagerie of odd classmates.  Now I find her irresisibly cute and pretty after her scenes in Heroes University - and I notice she is popular as a personal avatar for players.  Same for Venam - what a sexy chick she is and, at the risk of lame humour, so hot!  So now I want to reserve my judgement.  The HH creators have been very clever with these additions to our harems and they are more than two-dimensional cardboard cutouts.

As far as her face is concerned anyway, I find Octavia much prettier and more atractive than Katharina, but that's my opinion.  Octavia's face conveys a gentleness and beauty that is just so feminine, completely at odds with the body she found herself in.

Regarding any new additions, I'm surprised that HH haven't thought of using that pink, tentacled creation of Romero in Evil Laboratory.  She/He was oddly appealing and had a unique take on sucking dick!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

I'm now wondering how much people would freak out if there was a harpy, centaur or a satyr girl considering how they react to Gork and Octavia. 😄

If they keep adding more monster girls I'll quit the game. So that's probably the reaction that you'll see, some people freaking out, and another group quietly leaving.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

If they keep adding more monster girls I'll quit the game. So that's probably the reaction that you'll see, some people freaking out, and another group quietly leaving.

im honestly surprised you mislike monster girls...

since you are one of the very few with a butterfly demon as avatar... :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Skiron said:

im honestly surprised you mislike monster girls...

since you are one of the very few with a butterfly demon as avatar... :P

I like Riuk as a character, and while I don't like what HH did to him, making him a weird midget butterfly demon, I chose him as an avatar since you only see his face (which is very close to Riuk's), I feel the name "Jack" goes well with the face of the character, and precisely because very few people use it, so I think that the avatar makes my posts more easily identifiable.

But no, I'm not sexually attracted by things that aren't human. I'm pretty f*cked up in the head (Am I!), but not on that way. 😅 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

And just think of how often you'll get to see her! Being tied for 9th best KH alpha, with only legendaries and 5 star epics that are better.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

But no, I'm not sexually attracted by things that aren't human. I'm pretty f*cked up in the head (Am I!), but not on that way. 😅 

fair enough ;)

im just surprised overall what might cause a forums reaction and what not... i mean, lets sum it up:

- rabbit, wolf, cat and fish girls... fine!
- angels, demons of all kinds and their crossbreeds... fine!
- besouled sex robots... fine!
- a vacuum cleaner reshaped to a girl... fine!
- a ninja girl summoning an icy, double-dicked shemale... fine!
- crawling into a giant lady... fine!
- a female orc and a tentacle lady?!!! too much, i quit the game!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Urist said:

And just think of how often you'll get to see her! Being tied for 9th best KH alpha, with only legendaries and 5 star epics that are better.

Yeah, that's going to be f*cked up!

I can already imagine the scenario: Playing at the arena on my smartphone while a coworker takes a glimpse at the screen, and he sees a half squid lady doing the nasty. Try to explain that!

5 minutes ago, Skiron said:

fair enough ;)

im just surprised overall what might cause a forums reaction and what not... i mean, lets sum it up:

- rabbit, wolf, cat and fish girls... fine!
- angels, demons of all kinds and their crossbreeds... fine!
- besouled sex robots... fine!
- a vacuum cleaner reshaped to a girl... fine!
- a ninja girl summoning an icy, double-dicked shemale... fine!
- crawling into a giant lady... fine!
- a female orc and a tentacle lady?!!! too much, i quit the game!!! :D

I don't have a problem with kemonomomi because they look like regular girls with props on their heads. And I'm pretty sure there were already playboy bunnies before kemonomimi was a thing in Japan, so yeah, girls on a costume. Actually, I'm fine with everything that resembles a regular girl with a costume.

But there have been a lot of complains about the mermaid, the vacuum cleaner and the dicked demons. I know because I'm one of the complainers and I know that I haven't been alone.

My dislike for Gork isn't based on the fact that she's a monster girl, she does look like a girl on a costume, but a very ugly girl on a costume. XD

I got Katharina. Really unsure if I want try for Octavia, as I am not into tentacles. If there's a pose that doesn't have tentacles, that would be okay, but I suspect nobody can answer whether there is one or not, due to spoiler rules.

I've got a fighting contest, so moving back up to the tentacled enemy will help me there, and max money. May just do that.