test server

Gacek

I am sorry, but I don't know what you mean >,<

You can create an account on the test server now, as it's open to everyone (test.hentaiheroes.com), and it will be a new account that you can only access on the test server.
It is not interchangeable with your normal hentaiheroes.com account.

They actually threw it open for everybody.
I doubt they will close it anytime soon.

However, they did close it in october last year after the rebalance release, and when they opened it again in february, all test accounts had been preserved, and we could continue with that account from where we left.
Anyway, like I said, I doubt it will close anytime soon.
Then again, I have been proven wrong multiple times already xD

I'm a bit confused by the test server. The News asked us to join in order to test Leagues. Leagues require Level 20+. So when we joined, we got ~5000 test server kobans to fast forward through the grind to Level 20, so we can test.

Except... that is only enough to get you to ~level 14-16, even with grinding all day. So now the test server has hundreds (?) of new accounts at those levels and below, none of which can participate in Leagues. And the Leagues are starting in ~4 hours -- after which we have "missed it" for some period of time until the next start. If I'm understanding right, a season lasts 2 weeks as per the Patch notes -- so does that mean we will have missed it for two weeks...?

Am I not understanding something about the plan?

Edited by nrp

u will have there lot of more bugs and issues. this server is to test and figure out them that they can fix it before they will release on the live servers. so best is tell it to kaos. but there is no guarantie that everything is working fine. we had a big bug where we couldnt get levi during the first event. we had bugs where we didnt get any daily kobans over a week. there was a bug where we missed the mission girls. only to mentioned a few. and we dont have right for comparison cause its only a test-server.

18 hours ago, nrp said:

I'm a bit confused by the test server. The News asked us to join in order to test Leagues. Leagues require Level 20+. So when we joined, we got ~5000 test server kobans to fast forward through the grind to Level 20, so we can test.

Except... that is only enough to get you to ~level 14-16, even with grinding all day. So now the test server has hundreds (?) of new accounts at those levels and below, none of which can participate in Leagues. And the Leagues are starting in ~4 hours -- after which we have "missed it" for some period of time until the next start.

Ooooh.  I totally got caught up in playing a new game and forgot why I restarted in the first place. xD  I'm so used to saving kobans and never spending them on energy, that it never occurred to me to speed up the process.  So I've been sitting here wondering how I would make it to the League, since I'm level 12 at the moment and waiting for energy.

I did have one unrelated observation: I can tell it's a test server, because my luck has never been this good on the normal server. Seriously, I got all of Dark Lord's girls in just two multibattles on the test server, which took me several months on the normal server. And sure, that was before we had multibattles, but still.

testluck.png.35a87260e572297f42e18f0580eaa526.png

24 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

So I've been sitting here wondering how I would make it to the League, since I'm level 12 at the moment and waiting for energy.

As it turns out, you *don't* need to burn kobans to get into the League. Rules on the test server are different:

1. anyone gets added to League, you don't have to be level 20 -- I was added at ~16

2. League resets every 24 hours, not every 2 weeks

Your drops may have just been luck, not a different server rate. I'm at level 18 and mostly done with ninja village and no girl drops yet -- none from Dark Lord, and none from the Ninja spy. That included several energy refills on each. Seems pretty normal so far.

Edited by nrp

• Darsca locked this topic