World #3: Solveig, Rumiko, Sung Tai Ki

World #4: The Housemaid, Regine, Miss Spook

World #5: Jeanne, Eugenie, Bonny

World #6: Kelina ,Lola, Pelagie

World #7: Queen Titania,  Leeditt, Sylvia

World #8: Marina, Cunegonde, Sttephanie,

World #9: Edna, Salem, Zoe

World #10: Noomye, Venam, Mavin

maybe it is just me but i hate the abbreviation of RNG.  It really should be PRNG since a computer does not do random number generation, it does pseudo random number generation.  I stress pseudo since a true random number generator has never been written for a binary computer.

If you know anything about computer programming you would need minimum of 100 iterations to even discern a pattern (IE does your class affect the drop order).  A 1000 iterations to have any measure of accuracy and 10,000 to near prove the results.  The reason for so many iterations is the notorious streaks that PRNG have.

Currently I am playing 10 spins of Great Pachinko.  I wanted to see the drop rate of single stat legendary items (the ones with purple background).   After 255 spins of 10 the single stat drop rate is 23.14%.   the current dispertion of stat Items is below.  As you can see 255 iterations is enough to show a pattern, bu no accuracy.  Meaning are the number for Endurance and Harmony outliers?

image.png.f14bbd8fa076439a091284f800540b5e.png

BTW if i had stopped the test at 100 it would have looked significantly different and the percentage was 26%.

image.png.fa6780042489d348adbfc66e468a6c0b.png

Once i get to a 1000 spins of 10 i will get get a more accurate percentage.

The percentage at 10,000, baring the developers don't change anything, I will near proof of the drop rate of the single stat items in 10 spin Great Pachinko :).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rather interesting idea on this thread. I haven't noticed any "player type" preferences with my other bosses, so maybe this is something specific for world 10 girls. 

As for said world 10 drop, I'm breaking the mold here, bu in different way. It seems that my RNG had decided to not give me any of the girls. 2946 fights so far without even one of three girls.

• 1 month later...

I can now offer conclusions because the second-to-last girl has dropped from Roko in the remaining 6th account I was keeping an eye on.

Well, damn!  This was a know-how account and the girl turned out to be Mavin when she should've been Noomye to follow pattern.

So what I revealed was a quirk of randomness, not the RNG.  But at least I found this out.

Another weird issue for me (and immensely frustrating) is that, with the exception of Nika whose stats are no better than for a top-tier epic girl, I have never succeeded in getting a hardcore legendary girl in a hardcore account.  This especially applies to the 5 star girls like Levitya or Golden Bunny, but I hope Bunny still drops for me in at least one of my two HC accounts.

In contrast, in my know-how accounts I managed to get Norou in all four of them and have Golden Bunny in two (so far), Levitya in all four and the twins in three (none in hardcore!).  So one would have to say I've been exceptionally unlucky in both hardcore accounts.

2 hours ago, Cythen said:

I am hardcore and my drops were Venam, Mavin, then Noomye

Yes, my idea proved to be a fantasy and I'm very sorry for wasting forum space.  In both my hardcore accounts the order of drops was Mavin, Venam then Noomye.  I was really excited there for a short time, but, even if in the last account the pattern remained consistent, it still would've been a quirk of randomness.  The question is, would I have owned up?  It's hard to say but probably not.