What Is The Money Called?

Yamamura

No one uses ymen of course, the most common words are money or cash, you can safely call them money because you usually say "i need money to upgrade my girls" or "how can i earn more money faster ??" and everyone will understand that you mean in-game money.

Because the only reason you will ever have to use real money is to buy kobans from the shop and so you are going to say "i spend money to buy kobans" and everyone will understand that you mean real money and not in-game money.

• Thanks 1

Well, I am very glad I found this topic, because I felt awkward enough thinking of a way to ask why the latest Patch Notes kept referring to "hymen" like they were money. I don't know where you guys are getting "ymen" from, unless it's a difference in language or a typo. But given how heavily and repeatedly it was used in the Patch Notes, I found it hard to believe it was a mistake.

6 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Well, I am very glad I found this topic, because I felt awkward enough thinking of a way to ask why the latest Patch Notes kept referring to "hymen" like they were money. I don't know where you guys are getting "ymen" from, unless it's a difference in language or a typo. But given how heavily and repeatedly it was used in the Patch Notes, I found it hard to believe it was a mistake.

ymen was from the one patchnote of the girl rarity update explaining the costs to upgrade girls. don't remember when that was, i think may or so.

hymen might be an abbreviation for "harem ymen". 🤔

Fact is, the money of the game is mentioned in the first world (the city) when you meet Juliet. 

And, the hymen mentioned in the last patch-notes is probably a typo form Kinkoid. 

Finally, the hymen is a part of a girl's anatomy, which is probably the reason for the name of the game's currency : a word play on hymen and yen... 

50 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Finally, the hymen is a part of a girl's anatomy, which is probably the reason for the name of the game's currency : a word play on hymen and yen... 

i didn't know that one. had to google translate it. quite funny that is. 🤣

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Joe-da-G said:

Fact is, the money of the game is mentioned in the first world (the city) when you meet Juliet. 

Not by name, only as ¥.

The only direct reference I've seen to ymen (actually ¥men) in the game was during the Travel event. Are there others?

Edited by _shal_