Cant fight in league

Alfonsen

Hi I have that problem that after I choose an opponent to fight, the challenge button doesn't work, I have tried selecting different players, reloading, login off/on a number of times and read the faq on the league.... but nothing works  

Edit: the button doesn't work in explorer on my win7 laptop but does on my tablet  

Edited by Alfonsen

• Community Manager

If clearing the cache does not work, could you please provide me with a F12 screenshot?

When you press F12 and a window with a bunch of code will pop-out. After that click on the "Console" panel.  Would you kindly send me a screenshot of the errors that might be occurring from the "Console" panel?

I've just fired up IE to test this, and it's not the open console window that "fixes" it, it's that the view port gets smaller - you can achieve the same effect by resizing the browser window. (But only to certain sizes - if it's too small, the button stops being clickable again.)

@Noacc - in Dominik's first screenshot, there's a horizontal orange line that goes from the top of the ranking table to the right-most edge of the screen. When this is being displayed, the Challenge button cannot be clicked. Resizing the window sometimes makes the line go away, and then it works. I don't know what element that is, but it seems to be placed on top of the button.

(My specs if needed: Win7, IE11, 1366x768 native res.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Community Manager
11 hours ago, Yamamura said:

Is it possible to fix it without having to open that up?

To identify the problem, opening the console might reveal what is occurring behind the scene. Yamamura, could you please tell me what which browser you are using?

10 hours ago, _shal_ said:

(My specs if needed: Win7, IE11, 1366x768 native res.)

Thank you for the information _shal_!