Bogus stats for NPC's

Tbay

I have complained a few times about the fact that there is no way a player can have lost to another that does not have even close stats. There is no question that you are pumping NPC's that are not even players and tilting the arena to a level that makes it unplayable. You made it worse with each adjustment and now it is simply unusable. I can not accept that I have not won to an NPC that is 20 ranks below me and has not the stats to support the wins. Yet losing regularly is just not fun at all. And there is also no possibility that these are players. We are suffocated on what we can have and afford. So what is up with that? Arena is supposed to be unplayable? How is that fun? How is that gaming when it is engineered for NPC's to jack us from our earned long term work? This is so horrible it defies all rational understanding.

• Like 2

In Addition, I have sat here for 24 hours a day for months pushing my account. On Sunday at the last hour these NPC accounts suddenly make an entire weeks stats all at once with having never done anything. The don't just jump some, They jump way up the list and push players that play down very very very far in the last hour as if they had been playing all month. This is ridiculous too. And obvious. What exactly are you trying to prove? You can cheat at your own game? Well duhhhhhhh. Yes we need NPC's to lay against. But what you are doing destroys the games integrity, if it has any. Pissing people off is your goal? Senseless. I have proved beyond all possibilities that you are doing this. There is no other explanation and no player could do what you are doing. Even with cheater help. Why offer something that is just a pure piss me off deal? I just don't get it. No one is going to give you money to watch you jack them and cheat past them.

• Like 1

@Tbay what makes you so certain that these are NPCs? I myself often wait until late in the week to see if its worth making an effort to achieve results in the tower of fame for things like stat upgrades or affection, or whatever is relevant for contests.

I understand you are upset, but there is no need to baselessly accuse the developers so rudely. You said you've proven it, but there's no proof here. All of these things you describe are very achievable by players without any kind of automation.

Hello.
I play know-how just like you do.
If you want to win more fights against other players then you need to focus on epic/legendary items that only give you Know-how the Multi stat legendarys are worse than epic single stat know how items.

You need to change your first two girls to know how you have Samane in your third place in your team when she should be in the first place also get the event girl from Edwarda upgrade her to 3 stars then put her in the first place in your harem team when you get her then put Samane in second place for the third girl have a girl you want to level up and get affection with because she will not enter battle much so it does not matter who you have there.

buy more stat points in the marketplace as well if do that then you will win more arena fights than you lose.
image.thumb.png.a087e9a7e9a9570785f105c66d6cf396.png
image.png.77a2e9294bc86ba0ea5b1233a84078f6.png  

If you get this event girl from Donatien and upgrade her to3 stars she will be stronger than any of your other girls make sure you level her up as well.

image.thumb.png.0b499e12dc29ff79591f8fcca0a0e05a.png
image.thumb.png.35c99b3f8a1451a573764f844fbaba8e.png
image.png.f2901cdadef63f17166dfb3fc8dee13c.png
I have my stats maxed it with all know how items..
10 times great pachinko is a great way to get legendary items because you always get at least one it is hard to get the single stat legendary know how items but during the next event you will get 1 epic know how single stat item and the epic single stat know how items are seen more in the market place/great pachinko than the legendary single stat ones so getting them will be a good start in getting stronger.

Edited by natstar

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I would be extremely interested to see the hero and opponent stats for such an encounter.

if natstar quoted the correct player then a well built player below lvl 100 could easily beat him. but tbay must verify first if that really is him. or post his real stats/gear and that of his opponent.

also:

if with "20 ranks" you mean 20 levels: you can't have someone 20 lvl below as opponent in the arena.

if with "20 ranks" you mean any ranking from the tof leaderboard (alltime or weekly) or league: those say nothing about real power. it also strongly depends on activity, spending kobans, rng, ... and bots (as you claim him to be) are only virtual arena opponents if no real player is in your range (+-1000 mojo and +-15 levels). they never show up in the leaderboard or league.

claim disproved. kthxbye.

Edited by Habi

• 2 weeks later...

What do My Stats have to do with anything? I mean really. If you are selecting opponents in my range? That makes no sense. Obviously the opponents are beyond my range all the time. And I have invested heavily in the Stats as well as have my characters maxed out. There is nothing more anyone could do anyway. So playing the What are your stats card is just looking for an excuse. The opponents are not in my ranking or even close.

On 9/21/2018 at 9:40 AM, natstar said:

If you want to win more fights against other players then you need to focus on epic/legendary items that only give you Know-how the Multi stat legendarys are worse than epic single stat know how items.

I read that a lot, but then how can I reliably beat opponents about 30 levels above me with better Know-how stats?

jdszxx.png

1 minute ago, Sinner said:

I read that a lot, but then how can I reliably beat opponents about 30 levels above me with better Know-how stats?

Multiple factors there. You have a stronger base to your beta, so the gap between your betas isn't as bad as the gap between the alphas.
Secondly the attacker has an advantage, since when they win the fight they hit the opponent one more time than they got hit back. It helps you win a lot of close fights that you then lose when they attack you back.
Thirdly, you have significantly more stat upgrades than him, so you're at a higher baseline strength.
Fourthly, bad items from the other player as well (even one KH/Charm epic it seems)

There's definitely a point where single stats are less effective than multi-stat equips (mostly based on a level gap), but in general it makes you a stronger build.

Because that player has poor stats. With a full set of good epic single stat equipment you would be even stronger.

Multi stat items are crap, i wonder why so many players use them. If you wanna be weaker keep those useless items equipped, your opponents will be very happy :P

My point was, that he has >12.000 KH and I only have 11.000 KH and still beat him. Shouldn't items and so on be irrelevant, since the result is just that number and his number is bigger? All I do by switching out a multi-stat item for a single-stat item is to increase that number, so I fail to see how him having bad this and bad that affect anything. His KH stat is what it is and it's higher and I still beat him. Presumably because my other stats are higher than his. Contradicting the advice to only push my main stat.

I only switch out items if I gain more points overall than I lose. Experimenting with battles is how I came to that conclusion, but everyone around here says you should only care for your main stat, so I'm still wondering..

Because he's using bad items, he doesn't have as good overall stats as he should, yes. Linking back to a previous discussion where it's already been explained to you, analysing the effectiveness those overall stats makes the difference obvious.

Main stat isn't the only thing that affects winning, but maximising it is the best strategy towards winning.

22 hours ago, Sinner said:

I only switch out items if I gain more points overall than I lose

With epic single stat items you ALWAYS gain more points than you lose.

Let me guess, you count your harmony stat too, right? Well, those 10k points you have worth almost nothing IMHO. That huge harmony advantage is pretty useless, since your opponent can crits no more than once, whereas the player can go up to 3 times.

Sure, you won that fight because you triggered your harmony 2 or 3 times, but that's completely random and it can happen even with 4000 harmony points. Why waste all that attack and ego only to boost a random/rigged stat like harmony?

Edited by Daniele

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

With epic single stat items you ALWAYS gain more points than you lose.

Let me guess, you count your harmony stat too, right? Well, those 10k points you have worth almost nothing IMHO. That huge harmony advantage is pretty useless, since your opponent can crits no more than once, whereas the player can go up to 3 times.

Sure, you won that fight because you triggered your harmony 2 or 3 times, but that's completely random and it can happen even with 4000 harmony points. Why waste all that attack and ego only to boost a random/rigged stat like harmony?

I've had my opponent crit twice or three times on more than one occasion.
So that's not true.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I've had my opponent crit twice or three times on more than one occasion.
So that's not true.

O.o

Are you really sure? Let me say it, unless devs changed something with the last update i seriously doubt it. In thousend of battles it never happened to me, even on Nutaku and test server where i didn't upgrade any stat and sometimes my harmony chance is 2% against 48%.

Or maybe you are talking about months ago, when they introduced the harmony system. Back then yes, it was possible, but not now. Check better, because i'm pretty sure you're wrong. I will check again too, i'm really curious to see if something's changed.

Edited by Daniele

can totally confirm that...

as far as i know procc per girl is limited to one until all three have entered the battle and then might rotate through further on...
since your beta entering the fight activates the opponents beta as well, even not visible, both players always have the same maximum amount of proccs available...

i dont know why my excitement rushes up that fast, havent actually found any calculation yet for how much excitement per hit you gain,
but my fights often end three-vs-one visible, but my opponents definitely procc more than once very often...

2 hours ago, Skiron said:

as far as i know procc per girl is limited to one until all three have entered the battle and then might rotate through further on...
since your beta entering the fight activates the opponents beta as well, even not visible, both players always have the same maximum amount of proccs available...

Wrong, it doesn't matter if a girl enters in battle or not. This is how it works:

Every time that one of the opponents trigger the Harmony, the system will check the specialty of a specific girl of the team and use its special ability :
For the first trigger, the Alpha girl’s specialty will be used
For the second trigger, the Beta girl’s specialty will be used
For the third trigger, the Omega girl’s specialty will be used

And again, as far as i know you will never crit more than 3 times and your opponent will never crit more than once. Check your battles.