Nymphobies' Horde

Zorba the Geek

Just got Morgane, Day 13 of constantly hitting Grunt. Time to see if i can nab Asha in the remaining time... though honestly, i might have to end up waiting for a Revival with her in it since there's only a day and a half left.

Still, feels good to have finally gotten her after putting in this amount of effort.

Well, yesterday was a really lucky day for me.

Got Asha after 10 days fighting Donatien, then decided, what the hell, lets try single panchinko, and got Ruriko! Nice!, Let's try another one, got Cop Nika! Wow! Another one, got Kaliko! OMG! Another one, got Mani! Damn! Another one, got rainbow equip... one more, another rainbow... Decided to stop. So, 4 girls in a row in singles pachinkos. I guess I'll never get this luck again. 

Sem Título6.png

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Got Asha after 10 days fighting Donatien, then decided, what the hell, lets try single panchinko, and got Ruriko! Nice!, Let's try another one, got Cop Nika! Wow! Another one, got Kaliko! OMG! Another one, got Mani! Damn! Another one, got rainbow equip... one more, another rainbow... Decided to stop. So, 4 girls in a row in singles pachinkos. I guess I'll never get this luck again. 

Sem Título6.png

That is very nice!
Congratulations with that :D

19 hours ago, wertyu said:

I still need Morgane after many days trying to get her including refills here and there, Grunt as usual as been S.O.B when it comes to dropping the girls on Hentai H , it  could be the first time i don't get the girl before the event finishes, so its not looking very good right now.

Don't feel too bad if you don't get a girl. You've just been lucky until now, but sooner or later you'll lose many other girls. Get used to it.

Anyway, got morgane at day 1, i'm sure i won't get asha. Just like the other epic charm girl (oxton).
Oh well, for all i care... :P

21 hours ago, Daniele said:

Don't feel too bad if you don't get a girl. You've just been lucky until now, but sooner or later you'll lose many other girls. Get used to it.

Anyway, got morgane at day 1, i'm sure i won't get asha. Just like the other epic charm girl (oxton).
Oh well, for all i care... :P

I have been expecting the RNG  to change at some point  to bad luck and not get the girl/s to drop in the event/s, i wouldn't feel bad about it if i dont get her, its just how the game works.  🙂

Little update  day 14 finally got Morgane to drop from Grunt today,  that was one long battle,.  😂

Edited by wertyu

6 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Sem Título6.png

Fantastic!!  Great work!  I keep telling people to have a go at single spins.  You never know the luck. You've proven it.  I hope you go on the High Rollers tread to do a bit of boasting.  You deserve all the acolades.  Yours would be a record few others would ever better.

Oh, I meant to ask.  Are you charm?  If so that sexy little auburn-haired waitress you got from this event would have to be icing on the cake.

You inspired me to have a go in my Lili account,  I had 3150 kobans to spend.  My results were the polar opposite to yours:  4 useless epic items and one legendary necklace. 🤧

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 10/13/2018 at 3:48 PM, Makinen said:

Just got Morgane, Day 13 of constantly hitting Grunt. Time to see if i can nab Asha in the remaining time... though honestly, i might have to end up waiting for a Revival with her in it since there's only a day and a half left.

Still, feels good to have finally gotten her after putting in this amount of effort.

Followup, Asha just dropped for me so that's all three girls completed for me :)

While I had a clean sweep against the villains, I didn't do so well in EP.  In one try-out, after getting 9 useless epic items (including 2 boosters) and one useless legendary I decided not to risk any more single plays, except in Lili where I again bombed out after 7 plays.  In the remaining 4 accounts I got that very sad looking Nara (useless as that account was KH and I already have her in another KH account), Mani (she's charm but VERY cute - I'd love to have a vacuum cleaner like her and I'm assuming she's amazing at sucking!), Viola in this account (again useless as she's KH and I'm HC), and Sugu (again, like Mani, charm, but very VERY cute and adorable).  In that account, though, I got a very handy single stat legendary item in the right class - boosted my ego no end.

So, all in all, not too bad getting these two cute lovelies I was hoping to get for ages, but I would've loved to have got at least one of those gorgeous event girls, especially Kaliko.  In my opinion she's the most sexy of all the girls in HH so far and I don't care if she's charm.

Still, I'm happy with Becka in addition to the two captives.  She's pretty amazing too.