Patch Notes 10/10/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

O Joy O Joy, the judges pose glows red if it's you're alphas favorite, That's the greatest possible improvement that could have been made! 

This is only on the test server atm, I am so disappointed, <sigh>

Edited by Tommy55
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, mmmmmmmm said:

Sorry, but this simply isn't true. I haven't spend a cent buying kobans in the game, and I have all girls from the quests and events (girls that shows on Adventures) since I started playing. Only thing that I have done every day is to finish daily missions and get kobans. Then on the Events I use them to get the girls from Adventures. GL! :)

Sorry if this comes off as rude but would you mind sharing your user name with us in the game?  You've only got this one post so I find it hard to take you seriously without a history of you posting to back you up.  How long ago did you start?  Have you needed any revivals to get all the girls?  What bout clearing out all girls on the anniversary events?  The legendary girls?  Have you had to drop free kobans on some events to get everything or just daily free fights?

15 hours ago, mmmmmmmm said:

Sorry, but this simply isn't true. I haven't spend a cent buying kobans in the game, and I have all girls from the quests and events (girls that shows on Adventures) since I started playing. Only thing that I have done every day is to finish daily missions and get kobans. Then on the Events I use them to get the girls from Adventures. GL! :)

I don’t want to jinx myself but I also have every girl from events

(well revivals since I’ve just started playing for real)

I'm a bit dissappointed about the "information" provided in the case of a loss.

I don't care much about the probability of girl's drops, I'm pretty fine with the status quo - it's a bit hard, but if it's too easy, it's boring, too...

but the information in case of a loss is not really helpful - after a short while everybody knows how to improve his stats,
this way it's just annoying, every time the same old info... and it's also about the size - the "hints" are covering more space than the results...

What would help is giving a hint why a specific battle was lost - e.g. "improve your harmony", or "improve your charme", or whatever...

Edited by Yopos

12 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Sorry if this comes off as rude but would you mind sharing your user name with us in the game?  You've only got this one post so I find it hard to take you seriously without a history of you posting to back you up.  How long ago did you start?  Have you needed any revivals to get all the girls?  What bout clearing out all girls on the anniversary events?  The legendary girls?  Have you had to drop free kobans on some events to get everything or just daily free fights?

Sure:

Screenshot_2018-10-10_Hentai_Heroes.png

https://postimg.cc/gallery/155x58jjm/

Of course I use free kobans on Events to get every girl from the fights, and I use Contests to get more "free" kobans. :)

Edited by mmmmmmmm
  • Like 2

Ok, i was reserving judgement until it got released. I hate this patch. The loss sign is obnoxious and the fact that it freaking crawls as its expanding for almost a second is infuriating and strangely condescending. Finally, why do you have two images that direct you to the same page in the market?

I`m disappointed from this new patch! The "hints" after loosing battle in the arena is USELESS!!! Please remove this hint for players over 100lvl. And about the girls from event or villains, come on guys is SO SIMPLE - just make it every 400 "fights" (I mean 20 x 20 fights with same villain) to drop you new girl. Why you still keep be stubborn and leave 5% chance for players to receive new girl in harem?!? For me was impossible to win legendary girl from 2 events ... and I used a lot of kobans for this! Is not so hard to read what players need and want, just follow suggestions and be happy :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Missing gifts and boosters and the arena opponents aren't related to this patch, but it is a bug so we have an active thread about it in bug reports. Please look there for updates and don't clutter this thread with highly unrelated comments. Thanks!

At least post a link to the bug thread. When an error occurs due to a patch, of course users will look to this thread first.

Just now, CostaBr33ze said:

At least post a link to the bug thread. When an error occurs due to a patch, of course users will look to this thread first.

but it didn't happen because of a patch.
it's players assuming it's because of the patch.
but the patch went live yesterday, so the bug would've started yesterday, and not way over 24 hours later.

and bug reports are in the bug report section.
not that hard to find.

I really really really really hate the new hints given when you lose. They are useless for the majority of players and they only make battling slower, cause they slow down the animation.

And, like others, I'm also disappointed by the (barely) false advertising.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 5:55 AM, mmmmmmmm said:

oh but it is i grab some friends from my dorm and work and all 28 of us experienced the same phenomena this is a huge error that we've all experienced on our accounts and especially edwarda doesn't drop at all. my friends and colleagues are hardcore gamers they find glitches and report them to the creators for a living. so this is an issue that needs to be addressed!

• Thinking 1

8 hours ago, Icestarhero said:

oh but it is i grab some friends from my dorm and work and all 28 of us experienced the same phenomena this is a huge error that we've all experienced on our accounts and especially edwarda doesn't drop at all. my friends and colleagues are hardcore gamers they find glitches and report them to the creators for a living. so this is an issue that needs to be addressed!

This is not the correct thread to talk about your bad luck.
I'd advice the following thread:
http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/6558-vent-city/

I'll be honest, IMHO pretending that bunny is the one who talks about game updates is extremely annoying. If she say dirty things in the game i'm ok, but when "she" talks about updates i image one of the devs (a man!) saying those things, and it's pretty disgusting. Please stop that! 🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I'll be honest, IMHO pretending that bunny is the one who talks about game updates is extremely annoying. If she say dirty things in the game i'm ok, but when "she" talks about updates i image one of the devs (a man!) saying those things, and it's pretty disgusting. Please stop that! 🤣

For your information, Jessie who did it in the past, and Mika, who does it now, are both female.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

For your information, Jessie who did it in the past, and Mika, who does it now, are both female.

Oh, really? I knew about Jesse, but reading "Mika" made me think about the singer, or Mika Hakkinen. Good to know, everytime was like: Eewww dude, keep your juices away from me! Gay Harem is on another server! xD

But even so, i still have the feeling that those announcements are written by a man. And i would rather have only clear infos about the updates without adding that misleading flavour. But maybe it's just me ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 5:29 AM, Hotless said:

This is an idle game so you will improve yourself over time, well over a very long time to be more accurate.

Yeah, you need to be a dendrochronologist to notice any real progress over time.  But, like a Summer growth ring spirt, sometimes we get lucky and win a great legendary single stat equipment item.  That keeps things sweet for the next day or two before our opponents leap-frog over us.  So it's back to the grind and the long wait, especially since I, for one, haven't seen a decent equipment item on offer at the market for months now, notably in the right class for me.

On 10/15/2018 at 5:26 AM, Daniele said:

Oh, really? I knew about Jesse, but reading "Mika" made me think about the singer, or Mika Hakkinen. Good to know, everytime was like: Eewww dude, keep your juices away from me! Gay Harem is on another server! xD

But even so, i still have the feeling that those announcements are written by a man. And i would rather have only clear infos about the updates without adding that misleading flavour. But maybe it's just me ^_^

Hey, speaking of Jessie, has she moved on?  Suddenly Mika appeared - no fanfare that I can recall.  If so, I wish Jessie well in her new direction.  It shows how well I keep up with the news.  I tend to take it in by osmosis.

You may be right that the announcements have a man's feel about them (if you pardon the expression).