You missed the current leagues enrollment...

Mythos

3 minutes ago, Omegator said:

So slight chances of them beeing fixed then :/

The slow down seems related to the League, so I hope they'll fix it with the other problems related to it.

The error is another story and I think it's more complicated.

Edited by Mythos
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Noacc said:

The issue has been resolved, 15 additional challenge points will be distributed to everyone.  

Thanks.  Somewhat unrelated, I noted in my earlier post I was 80th and expected a demotion but seems I'm still in W3.

I'll fight no matter where but wondering if that was related, different bug or I don't understand the system.

There were 102 people in my prior W3.  I can make another post if desired.

EDIT: Nevermind, if I recall correctly bottom 15 are demoted (102-15=87).  "Earned".

Edited by jpanda
waking up

• 1 year later...
On 18.10.2018 at 05:10, miliallia said:

Я получил 2-ю позицию на Wanker II и повысил до III, но это показывает, что я пропускаю зачисления так же, как и вы1734502292_ScreenShot2561-10-18at10_08_08.thumb.png.ea043c5033771b5ce71afdea5906b181.png

у меня тоже

• 2 months later...

I am encountering the same problem. I started playing a couple of weeks ago. Initially I thought that I did not have the necessary levels to be able to to this but I have been receiving this error message for a couple of weeks now. Can anybody help me to be able to participate in the tower of fame?

3 hours ago, CharlyBe said:

I am encountering the same problem. I started playing a couple of weeks ago. Initially I thought that I did not have the necessary levels to be able to to this but I have been receiving this error message for a couple of weeks now. Can anybody help me to be able to participate in the tower of fame?

@Noacc Could you take a look at this player's account, please?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, _shal_ said:

@Noacc Could you take a look at this player's account, please?

Thanks for your help. It's now almost 2 months that i play but nothing is changing. I still not be able to play in the tower of fame. Can someone tell me who I can contact for that problem.