Please revamp market equipment

Gambit126

Could you please remove the extraneous equipment from the shop, ie the items that no one uses?  For example, very few use rainbow legendary items or items with mixed stats.  

Unless you have a definite plan for making them useful, we would be much better off at this stage of the game without them.

Humbly submitted for your approval.

• Like 2

It would be nice if the common items were removed after you get to around level 100 and that refreshing the market did it for the entire market place not just one section of it.
To balance that out they could change it to resetting the market timer because currently refreshing the market does not reset the timer.

2 hours ago, Habi said:

Rainbow is love!

Rainbow is life!

hqdefault.jpg

<hr>

Anyway, back on topic... Offered gear is level dependent i believe, as i usually get nothing but Commons, Rares and the occasional misplaced Epic in terms of items. It's so far below my current gear that it's laughable, so i can understand where you're coming from with this. It'd be like the Affection Shop offering nothing but +3 Affection flowers, for example.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

The rarity of market items depends on the number of girls.

The following link is only for reference, it isn't entirely accurate since after around 40 girls common equipment no longer appears, but rare equipment still does.

I'm not certain if the number of girls has ANY effect on the equipment in that market, the information there only details for affection items.

i don't think it is officially stated anywhere but i observed a higher occurrence of epic equipment after breaking lvl100. maybe it's just coincidence with other criteria. but at some certain point you definitely are offered no more white gear (might be from start aswell) and a lot of epic gear.

Edited by Habi

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That entire section is referring to affection ITEMS not equipment. 

Yes, you're probably right. However, something similar is probably happening for equipment too because there is at least one player for whom common equipment disappeared after 40-41 girls and level ~100.

21 hours ago, Habi said:

i don't think it is officially stated anywhere but i observed a higher occurrence of epic equipment after breaking lvl100. maybe it's just coincidence with other criteria. but at some certain point you definitely are offered no more white gear (might be from start aswell) and a lot of epic gear.

I can confirm that, at least inasmuch as anything about HH can be confirmed by mere observation. One of my alt accounts is crossing through those levels right now, and 'lo and behold...

Last market update at level 100:

HH-market1.png

First market update at level 101:

HH-market2.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am glad the common gear disappears from the market at the upper levels, but there needs to be an increase in the drop rate of legendary gear.  Right now, I've only seen legendary gear in the market twice since I've been playing (7 months now). 

But as someone pointed out above... affection items in the market become only epic and legendary at a certain level...  gear (and books) need to do the same - get rid of the common and rare and just have epic and legendary as you get higher in level.   (I know there are no legendary books, but that needs to be added in too.)