Beauty Contest! It is time to announce the winner!

Mika Kinkoid

20 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Greetings heroes! ☺️

Two weeks ago we asked you which one of our girls you would like to touch so much, putting your hand on her lovely pillows and enjoying her beauty recreated on your personal mouse pad.

And guys, you gave us wonderful feedback, comments and a great number of survey responses. We are convinced that you are the best and the most professional Beauty Contest Judge! Thank you all for participating! :x

It is already time to announce the result of your vote!

And the winner is...Valentine Red Battler!

She wins your recognition for being the Beauty Queen, the greatest prize for her!

Let me thank you also on behalf of Valentine Red Battler who is thinking of you and sends you lots and lots of kisses.😘

Here is Val Red Battler mouse pad version: 

image.png

Great selection, congratulation

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2018 at 2:15 AM, Xytaaz said:

Sigh, Arcana didn't win

It would be eeny meeny miny moh between Arcana and Red Battler I suspect.  I agree.

In the latest quest of Heroes University Arcana appears and I'm reminded of just how exquisitely beautiful and fantastically sexy she is.  You're probably not there yet so I won't spoil it, but this quest is something for you to look forward to.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:23 PM, Crimson scale said:

I think they will announce it when they finish making them with info on how to buy. After seeing the improved graphics i want to see every girl drawn like this.

You're so right there!  I imagine there would be an enormous amount of CG effort though, depending on the software they run.

Imagine how Arcana would turn out like this.  She's already a stunning beauty but it would be hard for me to keep my hands off her if she's drawn like this.  Have you seen her in the latest quest of Heroes University?  HH captured her sexuality and high state of arousal brilliantly.  Someone in the art department really loves Arcana in a way Renoir loved his female subjects.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

You're so right there!  I imagine there would be an enormous amount of CG effort though, depending on the software they run.

Imagine how Arcana would turn out like this.  She's already a stunning beauty but it would be hard for me to keep my hands off her if she's drawn like this.  Have you seen her in the latest quest of Heroes University?  HH captured her sexuality and high state of arousal brilliantly.  Someone in the art department really loves Arcana in a way Renoir loved his female subjects.

You are correct there. Arcana is the favourite of one of the team members.