Demotion not working

Mythos

It was posted in other topics but ther wasn't one here, so I have created one. As the title say and as a lot of players know yet, demotion in league sometimes doesn't work, for example:

2018-11-01-05_01_32-Hentai-Heroes.jpg.c10bcc6a799ecc51d6f1e10661904552.jpg

I was 90th in a league with 103 players so I'd have definitely been demoted, but I'm still in S1 and this for me it's very bad because:
- I restrained myself a little in the past week to go back in W3, cause I lost a lot of exp in S1 and so I did not want to stay there anymore. This way I lost even more exp for nothing.
- Even if this week will be better because the more powerful players have gone in S2, I'll still lose a lot more exp, kobans and money. This on top of a very bad last week.

Summarizing: the league aren't functioning right and some of us are losing a lot for this, so I think Kinkoid should give a compensation for this, cause I don't think they can manipulate the League once started to redo things right.

I never really try to get demoted on purpose (i am not the losing type) but you should never restrain yourself in the leagues, when you gather 3 or more challenge tokens then go and fight someone even if you lose all 3 battles you still get some exp.

All leagues (wanker 1-3 and even sexpert 1) become easier as each week passes because the strongest players are getting promoted to a higher league so each week that passes you will be able to achieve a better place with the same effort all the while getting better rewards by being in sexpert 1 instead of wanker 3.

Edited by Hotless

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

I never really try to get demoted on purpose (i am not the losing type) but you should never restrain yourself in the leagues, when you gather 3 or more challenge tokens then go and fight someone even if you lose all 3 battles you still get some exp.

All leagues (wanker 1-3 and even sexpert 1) become easier as each week passes because the strongest players are getting promoted to a higher league so each week that passes you will be able to achieve a better place with the same effort all the while getting better rewards by being in sexpert 1 instead of wanker 3.

I could have been 88th in the end, so why not restrain myself a little (VERY little) if then I can get more rewards. And I'm not only talking about actual rewards: was frustrating to compete in the League last week, like I wasn't ready for that tier yet, so it seemed natural to try to get demote. I'll add also that if nobody restrained themself I'd have been demoted anyway, so I was adapting my play to what others are doing, to go in the tier that I belong to.

And if they don't change the rewards system, your last sentence isn't correct at all.

Anyway this is surely a bug, so why don't ask that Kinkoid repair this?

• Like 1

I have already expressed myself elsewhere on the matter of how I don't like the tactic of getting demoted on purpose, so I won't go any further on this here. Instead, the fact the demotion is not going as the devs had initially stated is preoccuping me, in particular now that I got newly promoted in Sexpert I and can already say that, by the aspect of my tier, with any probability next Thursday I will get demoted lightspeed, and not because I didn't try to stay where I am.

Matter is, if I understood correctly (but I can't guarantee on this) the demotion not working is made on purpose to ensure the opening of the higher levels of the leagues (Sexpert III and Dicktator I, II and III), because otherwise there would not be enough players to have even a single tier of 100.

Problem is, this way even the people that get to one tier, fights for the best and then should get anyways demoted, being not demoted found themselves between two fires because they have not the possibility to get in a position adequate to their strength, from one side because they do not get demoted when they should, from the other side because they have to pass another week getting minimal experience from the majority of lost battles, thus having their progress hindered.

As far as I can see, the best solution to this is, apart the reactivation of the demotions, the temporary alteration of the percentage of people that get promoted and demoted; for example (just giving numbers here!) in a tier of 100, until the superior levels are all opened, the 75% of people get promoted and the normal 15 get demoted: this way the higher levels of the league may get opened quicker without people getting penalized, and maybe also reducing the effect of people getting demoted on purpose.

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

Furthermore, not only the stronger players go to higher leagues, also with the new weaker players promoted from lower leagues there are more brackets and the remaining strong players spread, so every week is easier to get a better position, even if you remain in a higher league like Sexpert 1.