Sexy Beast Event

jelom

13 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

how can u fail all that important girls for ur battle team? wasted too mayn kobans on ep?

If you're referring to my last post, re. my lousy luck in my Lili account, this is not reflected in my other accounts which I treat in exactly the same way.  In none of them have I spent kobans on trying for random drops from the villains, except for this account and Lili, which are both hardcore.  Getting Golden Bunny in this account with the expenditure of 2k worth of kobans paid dividends and has made a huge difference, as has been the acquisition of some handy equipment  items in this and my know-how accounts.  I didn't get Levitya in this account either, but I'm not heartbroken.  I enjoy beating opponents with her as their alpha.

I generally get both random drop event girls in all my other accounts and it is the same with this event, except for Lili (not that it matters much because the girls on offer are both know-how).

No.  I believe Lili is simply a very unlucky account.  It always has been from the day I started it, but I remain hopeful that some day my luck will change.  It surely has to.  Maybe in getting Hornita this time round.

I have to ask, what else am I meant to use my kobans for, other than EP or combativity refills?

I must add, too, that the only way to get 3-star legendary girls is in Epic Pachinko and surely it is worth our while trying for them.  I detect a note of smugness in your post, given that you, yourself, cleaned out all the available EP event girls very early in the event.  Few of us have your kind of luck.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

11 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

Some statistics on consecutive battles (no refills) getting Lilith:

Day 1  10,11-20,30,40,50,51-53
Day 2  63,73,83,93,103
Day 3  113,123,133,143,153,154-156
Day 4  166,176,177-181,191,201,202-209
Day 5  219,229,230-237,247,248-253
Day 6  263,273 (Lilith)

Day 6 10,20,30
Day 7 40 (Maleva)

Guess I'm done with this event. Back on farming regular.

• Like 2

I also have serious issues with this event, and i am not talking about how many battles i have do do in order to get the event girls to drop, i am not even complaining about the 1% droprate, or that i will not get any of the pachinco event girls that i  will not be able to try to get due to using all my kobans on trying to get Golden Bunny. All theese issues aside, my problem with this event is related to one certain event girl, the girl in question is Maleva.

I have uploaded a picture of Maleva here (its the base version so its not a spoiler) As we can see from this picture she is a dragon-girl of some kind, and she clearly have Wings on her back.
But she is clearly wearing a leather suit of sorts, but since the wings are located on her back, there has to be opening for the wings. 
We can clearly see from the picture here that the suit is skin tight, do you have any idea of how much work it would be to put a suit like that on, and still make sure it clings to the body like that? There is clearly a zipper in the front, so with the information we have we would have to assume that is the main point to get in and out of the suit.
But HAH, i hear you say, surely she only have to put the suit on once, and she never takes it off.
WRONG! if you upgrade her affection and unlocks some of the later poses she does not have the suit on anymore, so clearly its meant to be able to get in and out off. 
Seriously Kinkoid this is breaking my immersion, i cannot understand how this was able to pass through testing without anyone noticing, this is a disgrace and i expect to get an explanation on how the suit works, I want this in writing, with pictures and pie-charts (we all know pie-charts makes all data 500% more belivable)

Seriously i can get my the were-rabbits and collecting a harem and repelling the demons from the Shokushu dimension, but a leathersuit like that, Cmon people this is
2018 (soon to be 2019) and i expect this to be resolved pronto!

drag.png

• Haha 3

So I have had no luck this event in dropping any of the girls yet - even with  a refill or two. I thought maybe something was wrong and that is how I found I missed this thread entirely.

Great for all who have dropped girls.

Good on ye for those that grind, buy refills and get results.

As for @BananaJoy, You must be a demigod that shits kobans that you can get all the girls all the time and usually early in the event. I am extremely jelly of you.

Anyways, thanks for the pics and good luck on your quest to close the xp-gap.

As for me: Nothing is wrong - well, there is but that's another story - no drops is just lousy luck.

Have fun, keep playing, play nice:P

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I also have serious issues with this event, and i am not talking about how many battles i have do do in order to get the event girls to drop, i am not even complaining about the 1% droprate, or that i will not get any of the pachinco event girls that i  will not be able to try to get due to using all my kobans on trying to get Golden Bunny. All theese issues aside, my problem with this event is related to one certain event girl, the girl in question is Maleva.

I have uploaded a picture of Maleva here (its the base version so its not a spoiler) As we can see from this picture she is a dragon-girl of some kind, and she clearly have Wings on her back.
But she is clearly wearing a leather suit of sorts, but since the wings are located on her back, there has to be opening for the wings. 
We can clearly see from the picture here that the suit is skin tight, do you have any idea of how much work it would be to put a suit like that on, and still make sure it clings to the body like that? There is clearly a zipper in the front, so with the information we have we would have to assume that is the main point to get in and out of the suit.
But HAH, i hear you say, surely she only have to put the suit on once, and she never takes it off.
WRONG! if you upgrade her affection and unlocks some of the later poses she does not have the suit on anymore, so clearly its meant to be able to get in and out off. 
Seriously Kinkoid this is breaking my immersion, i cannot understand how this was able to pass through testing without anyone noticing, this is a disgrace and i expect to get an explanation on how the suit works, I want this in writing, with pictures and pie-charts (we all know pie-charts makes all data 500% more belivable)

Seriously i can get my the were-rabbits and collecting a harem and repelling the demons from the Shokushu dimension, but a leathersuit like that, Cmon people this is
2018 (soon to be 2019) and i expect this to be resolved pronto!

drag.png

1) it is a game. learn to accept that games are almost never physically accurate (as with tv shows, movies, comics, and so on). heck NOTHING is physically correct EXCEPT reality.

2) with some creativity/pragmatism: the suit clearly has 4 more zippers on the back, 1 each above the wings and 1 each below the wings. yes she needs another person to get in and out of the suit but because she is hot as fuck there will always be a guy to help her out.

5 hours ago, Habi said:

1) it is a game. learn to accept that games are almost never physically accurate (as with tv shows, movies, comics, and so on). heck NOTHING is physically correct EXCEPT reality.

You do realize that my post was intended as a joke, right?

1 hour ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Learn to accept anyway!!, 🐸

I just had to ask, the way he wrote the reply for me it sounded like he did not get my sarcasm in my previous post :)
As for his explanation, it is plausible, but i do think adding a lot of extra zippers would compromise the suit since you would loose alot of flexibility.
Considering this is a dragon and dragons can fly having a streamlined suit would help with both airodynamics and overall comfort when wearing it.
And this is only for the wings, i have not actually even considered the tail, the tail is rather large, especially at the base.
We can see some belts on the suits, but i belive thoose are purely ornamental and just for looks, as if they were to continue all the way to the back, the tail would be in the way.
Of cource i have no way of confirming this, but this is what i believe is most plausible.

The best thing would be ofcource that a representative of Kinkoid would reply and confirm or deny this, as i fear that this is an issue that would split the community and maybe even turn into a civil war and i do not belive anyone is gonna profit from this. We allready have a large part of the community bickering over if were-rabbits or werewolfs are the best, and while i do not want to come across as biased, we all know Lupa is the best :D

Edit: After some consideration and thinking, i do belive i have an explanation for the suit. To me it looks like this is most probably done for a photoshoot, and the suit is probably just there to make the "badass factor" higher. In all the availible photos we have of her, she is clearly posing and looking to where a camera would be.
This would explain everything, as the suit would not have to be practical as it would only be used for a certain time. This will also explain the requirement of having several people helping to put on the suit, as there would be assistants in the photo studio.

Again, confirmation from an offical representative from © Kinkoidwould be most welcome. :)

Edited by EpicBacon
Additional ideas about the origin of said suit
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I just had to ask, the way he wrote the reply for me it sounded like he did not get my sarcasm in my previous post :)
As for his explanation, it is plausible, but i do think adding a lot of extra zippers would compromise the suit since you would loose alot of flexibility.
Considering this is a dragon and dragons can fly having a streamlined suit would help with both airodynamics and overall comfort when wearing it.
And this is only for the wings, i have not actually even considered the tail, the tail is rather large, especially at the base.
We can see some belts on the suits, but i belive thoose are purely ornamental and just for looks, as if they were to continue all the way to the back, the tail would be in the way.
Of cource i have no way of confirming this, but this is what i believe is most plausible.

The best thing would be ofcource that a representative of Kinkoid would reply and confirm or deny this, as i fear that this is an issue that would split the community and maybe even turn into a civil war and i do not belive anyone is gonna profit from this. We allready have a large part of the community bickering over if were-rabbits or werewolfs are the best, and while i do not want to come across as biased, we all know Lupa is the best :D

Bunny has 2 "soft","big" and "busty" reasons to overcome Lupa. You can not deny it.

7 minutes ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Bunny has 2 "soft","big" and "busty" reasons to overcome Lupa. You can not deny it.

I am not denying anything, its right there for everyone to see (well those who have spent affection items and money to unlock at least)
I am also in the camp of bigger is not allways better, (i do not have problems with people who do)
In the end it all works out, it means less competition for Lupa, and we all know that Canines loves to play fetch the stick...

7 days into the event with almost 350 fights done, and I still haven't got any of the girls. The fear that I won't be able to get them is increasing at an alarming rate.

Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow will be my day...

Edited by Eman
being silly

2 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

In the end it all works out, it means less competition for Lupa, and we all know that Canines loves to play fetch the stick...

... while rabitts never get tired of eating carrots and are well known for their sexual apetite. 

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

7 days into the event with almost 350 fights done, and I still haven't got any of the girls. The fear that I won't be able to get them is increasing at an alarming rate.

Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow will be my day...

Remember that you can spend kobans after the event to force a drop. In addition there will be revivals if you are not as desesperate as I am.

16 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I am not denying anything, its right there for everyone to see (well those who have spent affection items and money to unlock at least)
I am also in the camp of bigger is not allways better, (i do not have problems with people who do)

While a lot of this little (and not so little) discourse is quite funny, I'm struggling to see how it's on topic.

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

While a lot of this little (and not so little) discourse is quite funny, I'm struggling to see how it's on topic.

Agreed, will try to stay on topic in the future, speaking of:
Maleva: dropped after 162 fights
Lilith   : 160 fights, no drop yet

Half way through the event and still nothing. So tired of fighting Edwarda and trying to get Lilith I decided to give Maleva a try.

After two fights I got her.

With renewed hope I decided to spend the rest of my cp on Edwarda again. Even throw in a refill if necessary.

NOT necessary. Only 4 fights later lovely Lilith decided to join the best harem ever.

I'm going to bed happy now.

:P

btw: they are lousy earners but they should give me some boasting rights as I assume they will get me over a landmark.

edit: I assumed rightly

yipee.PNG.f6ac149672a95c7b8e0e7b70e592208b.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

12 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Remember that you can spend kobans after the event to force a drop. In addition there will be revivals if you are not as desesperate as I am.

Oh, I'm perfectly aware of that. Still, I doubt I'll do it because of all the times I've used refills to get a girl, and the last one was with Golden Bunny, it has never worked.

What bothers me, tho, is that during last year's November event I also had the same problem, and ended without neither of the boss girls. And I'm worried that I'll be facing the same fate again.

Who knows, maybe I'll try to switch from Ninja to Edwarda and see if I'm luckier with her.

As always, this game hates me. Normally, in events that last 12 days, I get one girl within the first three days, and the other three or four days after that. Look how many days we have left and this damn thing hasn't dropped anything, even spending Kobans.

Three events in a row that I get nothing despite how much effort I put into it, and this seems like it's going to be the fourth... it's like the game is inviting me to leave, and if get nothing out of this event (aside from the free girl on day 12, duh) I'm gonna take that invitation.

P.S: You know the saddest part? Today I saw an offer of 5400 kobans for a reduced price, and I would have bought it if this game accepted Paypal

15 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Still nothing for me.  *sigh*

Still no luck for me getting Lilith in two accounts.  I've tried impersonating Jackson,  I've offered Edwarda the latest state-of-the-art, glow-in-the-dark dildos.  I've tried everything, but she won't relent.

My experience is that if you don't get the girls within five days, it becomes much harder to get them, but they DO drop so don't despair... yet.