Sexy Beast Event

jelom

4 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Still nothing for me.  *sigh*

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Still no luck for me getting Lilith in two accounts.  I've tried impersonating Jackson,  I've offered Edwarda the latest state-of-the-art, glow-in-the-dark dildos.  I've tried everything, but she won't relent.

My experience is that if you don't get the girls within five days, it becomes much harder to get them, but they DO drop so don't despair... yet.

It's a miracle!!  Edwarda FINALLY dropped Lilith.  Now.... back to Gruntt once more for Maleva.  He was being stubborn early on and i switched to Edwarda on day 4.  I just hate that i'm earning 1/5th the money I could be earning while fighting him.  

1 hour ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

It's a miracle!!  Edwarda FINALLY dropped Lilith.  Now.... back to Gruntt once more for Maleva.  He was being stubborn early on and i switched to Edwarda on day 4.  I just hate that i'm earning 1/5th the money I could be earning while fighting him.  

Congrats. And good luck with Ninja Spy.

3 minutes ago, Eman said:

Congrats. And good luck with Ninja Spy.

Congrats, but if you were going to try Gruntt for Maleva, you'd be trying forever.  Give the spy a go instead.  Lol.

Oh, sorry.  I quoted the wrong person.  I meant Mr Goodfellow, but he's seen his error already it seems.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

11 minutes ago, pandora27 said:

day 9 still no satyr in sight

they do say satyr like to toy with you till they show themself and lilith is no exception 😛 

Same here, nine days focused on the same girl, I even did 10/12 refills, and nothing. It feels like there is something preventing me from geting any prize

After 9 days of nothing  and increasing levels of frustration, I lost all patience and decided to use my kobans on refills and if nothing dropped the plan was to leave the game for a while - it's becoming a little too all consuming. Got to the last refill, ready to depart the game in anger and both girls drop!!!! Frustration subsides to satisfaction and the game continues. Back to earning some decent money. Now I'll have to buy the latest starter pack if I want any chance in the next legendary event. Kinkoid  playing me like a German Band...

1 hour ago, Huangover said:

After 9 days of nothing  and increasing levels of frustration, I lost all patience and decided to use my kobans on refills and if nothing dropped the plan was to leave the game for a while - it's becoming a little too all consuming. Got to the last refill, ready to depart the game in anger and both girls drop!!!! Frustration subsides to satisfaction and the game continues. Back to earning some decent money. Now I'll have to buy the latest starter pack if I want any chance in the next legendary event. Kinkoid  playing me like a German Band...

When a girl finally drops after so much effort, what you really feel is not satisfaction. How do I say it? It's more like a feeling of relief, like when you finally finish a tedious task.

At least that's how it is for me. I only really feel pleased when a girl drops in not too many tries, because it's an unexpected surprise.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tenou said:

When a girl finally drops after so much effort, what you really feel is not satisfaction. How do I say it? It's more like a feeling of relief, like when you finally finish a tedious task.

At least that's how it is for me. I only really feel pleased when a girl drops in not too many tries, because it's an unexpected surprise.

You're right. Relief is a better term for how it feels. Tedious definitely describes the process.

20 minutes ago, Tenou said:

I feel exactly the same as you, except when trying for a 5 star legendary in the right class for me - like getting Golden Bunny in this account.  That was an absolute thrill for me and I celebrated by using her as my avatar.  I got her with my absolutely last chance play!  So I guess it was a confusing mixture of high relief and thrill.  Now the pain is upgrading her to her 5th star when I still have 9k of the 85k in gifts needed to even reach the upgrade stage and seldom more than 1m to sepend on gifts.

In one case there was a very painful consequence for witnessing a drop; I was so tired that I nodded off at the computer, but was aware enough to notice that descending shadow when Salem dropped (that was after weeks of nothing in the days before so many events and revivals).  I got such a shock that I fell off my computer chair damaging my shoulder with a rotator cuff injury.  I still suffer today and that was nearly a year ago.

The thrill for me is not so much getting the girl, but how the drop occurs.  That menacing descending shadow from the void surrounded by a starburst gets to me every time, a reason I do not spend 12 kobans for 10 instant plays.  An EP girl drop does not have the same thrill for me which is why I don't get much out of the same kind of drop effect in the 10x play.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

6 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

It's a miracle!!  Edwarda FINALLY dropped Lilith.  Now.... back to [Ninja Spy] once more for Maleva.  He was being stubborn early on and i switched to Edwarda on day 4.  I just hate that i'm earning 1/5th the money I could be earning while fighting him.  

Decided on a "what the hell" refill and bam!  Maleva finally dropped on the last fight.  :D  

As is a typical pattern I have observed, for many players those stubborn villains are beginning to release their girls in the last days.  I'm still struggling to get Lilith in two accounts, but I feel it is close in one of them, even though I went through a whole round last time without a drop.  There seems to be a significantly different starburst pattern on a win when it is close to a drop and this was borne out for me in the test account.  After a series of dark voids within the starburst and a slight delay in the money icon appearing, Maleva dropped next try, whereas there has been no sign of this happening for Lilith.

This observation may be a crock, and equivalent to a rabbit-foot lucky charm, but keep a close watch on it for yourselves.  It might be a hint as to how the RNG works.  I don't think it's quite as random as we might assume.

But anyway, don't give up yet and, if you're successful, resist posting the word "FINALLY" with a few days left to run unless you want to incur the wrath of Chthugha and other advanced members/moderators. Haha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update...  Back to back with Maleva dropping on the server account, Lilith dropped.  I suspected she would this time because that void within the starburst happened three times in a row then Lilith dropped next try.  Now for the main server and two accounts.  I feel luckier this time.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

15 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

As is a typical pattern I have observed, for many players those stubborn villains are beginning to release their girls in the last days.  I'm still struggling to get Lilith in two accounts, but I feel it is close in one of them, even though I went through a whole round last time without a drop.  There seems to be a significantly different starburst pattern on a win when it is close to a drop and this was borne out for me in the test account.  After a series of dark voids within the starburst and a slight delay in the money icon appearing, Maleva dropped next try, whereas there has been no sign of this happening for Lilith.

This observation may be a crock, and equivalent to a rabbit-foot lucky charm, but keep a close watch on it for yourselves.  It might be a hint as to how the RNG works.  I don't think it's quite as random as we might assume.

But anyway, don't give up yet and, if you're successful, resist posting the word "FINALLY" with a few days left to run unless you want to incur the wrath of Chthugha and other advanced members/moderators. Haha!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update...  Back to back with Maleva dropping on the server account, Lilith dropped.  I suspected she would this time because that void within the starburst happened three times in a row then Lilith dropped next try.  Now for the main server and two accounts.  I feel luckier this time.

I know what you mean, like if the game were thinking if it gives you the girl or not. I've seen it many times, and it doesn't always end in a girl drop. The more down to Earth answer would be that the server is too busy and it takes longe than usual to process the requested info.

I didn't know that you could cause a mayhem by saying that. I'll refrain myself from now on.

Oh! And congrats 🙂.

Meanwhile, it looks like Lady Luck got comfy when she visited me yesterday with Maleva and has decided to surprise me with Lilith after 34 tries. Yay! Now I can say that, at last, I got them both.

"Finally" was my bit of gentle ribbing of Chthugha.  When members over-used the term prematurely at one time I thought he was going to blow a fuse.  He seemed pretty annoyed.

Re. the starburst pattern, I take your point and I've considered a delay from the server, too, since when a drop actually occurs it has been slow enough for me to almost screen-capture the descending dark silhouette, but I've never quite managed it.  This seems different, though.  I've noted about 7 distinctly different starburst patterns and the one I pay most attention to is the one that radiates evenly and leaves a void in the middle for a split second.  Most times when this happens the money appears, but occasionally a girl drops.  Drops never seem to happen from any other starburst pattern, but I may be proven wrong.

The last two rounds on the main server in the two accounts where I'm trying for Lilith I've been unsuccessful and the starburst patterns and money icons had been simultaneous, hinting to me that no drop would occur and it didn't.  So I still have two accounts that are Lilith-free, but I've by no means given up.

I just can't put my finger on it, but it may be no more than the wishful thinking - always looking for signs - that afflict fishermen and gamblers.

I know this is off-topic, but I've discovered that Golden Bunny at 5 stars pays out 20k!  And I thought Jennie would never be beaten.  I read she pays well and the account where I stood the best chance of finding this out was know-how, but what the heck.  She's a star in every regard.  With her payout my total is knocking on the door of 300k and I still have a couple of girls to max out.  So with Neidre I might get there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

*snip*

I just can't put my finger on it, but it may be no more than the wishful thinking - always looking for signs - that afflict fishermen and gamblers.

I know this is off-topic, but I've discovered that Golden Bunny at 5 stars pays out 20k!  And I thought Jennie would never be beaten.  I read she pays well and the account where I stood the best chance of finding this out was know-how, but what the heck.  She's a star in every regard.  With her payout my total is knocking on the door of 300k and I still have a couple of girls to max out.  So with Neidre I might get there.

I may be just that. Trying to find a patern to explain why you succeed or not.

And Golden Bunny gives what?! Now I'm even more disappointed for not getting her.

4 hours ago, Eman said:

I may be just that. Trying to find a patern to explain why you succeed or not.

And Golden Bunny gives what?! Now I'm even more disappointed for not getting her.

Yeah, 20k (20,400 to be precise)!  I couldn't believe it myself until I saw it with my own eyes when I checked her payout in my harem.  Re. the starburst pattern, yes I think you're right.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Re. the starburst pattern, I take your point and I've considered a delay from the server, too, since when a drop actually occurs it has been slow enough for me to almost screen-capture the descending dark silhouette, but I've never quite managed it.  This seems different, though.  I've noted about 7 distinctly different starburst patterns and the one I pay most attention to is the one that radiates evenly and leaves a void in the middle for a split second.  Most times when this happens the money appears, but occasionally a girl drops.  Drops never seem to happen from any other starburst pattern, but I may be proven wrong.

Might have been my imagination, but I thought this happened to me the other day fighting Roko, with the starburst happening, and a small dark shape in the centre which disappeared and then I got my cash. The thing is though, Roko has no girls for me, so it could just be an animation glitch.

Also, as for the different starburst patterns, I don't see how that's helpful. By the time you get to that point, you're microseconds away from actually seeing your winnings anyway. It would make sense for there to be a different animation for a girl drop than a cash one, but then we're still trying to figure out animation occurrence rates anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Urist said:

Might have been my imagination, but I thought this happened to me the other day fighting Roko, with the starburst happening, and a small dark shape in the centre which disappeared and then I got my cash. The thing is though, Roko has no girls for me, so it could just be an animation glitch.

Also, as for the different starburst patterns, I don't see how that's helpful. By the time you get to that point, you're microseconds away from actually seeing your winnings anyway. It would make sense for there to be a different animation for a girl drop than a cash one, but then we're still trying to figure out animation occurrence rates anyway.

Yes, it's happened quite a few times against Roko for me too, with no girls to collect.  If the starburst pattern is actually a hint of a drop, the RNG clicking around to a girl drop but with nothing to collect would mean that it would default to cash, naturally.  No, there is not much use in noting all the different starburst patterns because, from my own observations, only one kind seems to correspond to a possible drop.