Sexy Beast Event

jelom

3 hours ago, Sombre said:

No drop since two events.. thoses devs start to piss me off with their lying about "how the droprate was increased". It's worse than never !

The devs haven't made any comments recently about increasing the drop rates. The last time they talked about adjusting it was months and months ago 

Maybe the rarity of the girl is a factor too? Lilith took me 10 days and 10-12 refills. Maleva dropped less than 30 tries after that.

P.S: I might be playing this game a bit too much. Last night I dreamed that I had 5400 kobans and instead of playing 10x epic pachinko I played ten individual rounds, resulting in six new girls joining my harem xD

30 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Maybe the rarity of the girl is a factor too? Lilith took me 10 days and 10-12 refills. Maleva dropped less than 30 tries after that.

P.S: I might be playing this game a bit too much. Last night I dreamed that I had 5400 kobans and instead of playing 10x epic pachinko I played ten individual rounds, resulting in six new girls joining my harem xD

If only...

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:03 AM, jelom said:

A mysterious kingdom and bodies of unknown shapes for new pleasures! That’s the adventure you’re in for in November! Between the 1st and the 14th of November 2018, accomplish 12 of the 14 Daily Missions in this sealed country to obtain Neidre, the overly-positive serpent-girl.
It seems the Ninja Spy and Edwarda also managed to infiltrate the kingdom! They captured Maleva, the Dragonide and Lilith, the Satyre. Face them to save the girls from their clutches.
Or find them at the Epic Pachinko alongside Lives the Lynx, Hornita the Unicorn-girl and Deniz, the Blob with particular physical capacities.

It seems no one has created a topic for the new Cute Monster event.

Give your opinion about the event, the girls, and share your drops (or lack of) with your fellow players.

---Hijacking by mod---

Let's make this the official thread for this event 🤔
#TakingOverThisThreadIsEasy

For the Cute Monster event, I completed the needed 12 missions out of the 14 but I haven't been able to collect Neidre. How do I do that or did I miss something?

12 minutes ago, Binky said:

For the Cute Monster event, I completed the needed 12 missions out of the 14 but I haven't been able to collect Neidre. How do I do that or did I miss something?

Q: I have completed 12 missions (5 missions if revival) and I haven't received the girl (equipment set) yet. Where is my reward?

A: The mission girl (equipment set) will be given to you on the last day of the event, when you enter the activities screen.

26 minutes ago, MasterWill said:

OK. This event is starting to make me mad. I still have not won a girl from, either Ninja Spy or Edwarda. I've been battling Edwarda since day one of the event.

Sorry to hear that. I can only wish you good luck on the remaining two days.

12 hours ago, Tenou said:

I found exactly the same as you, but looking back to the Nymphobies' Horde' event, I got Asha long before Morgan dropped despite spending an equal time trying for them.  Asha is epic and Morgan (Morgane) is rare.  Because Morgan is KH and more valuable to me I tried for her first.  When she refused to drop I switched to Asha and had immediate success in all accounts.

Re. your dream, when I was really tired and nodded off to sleep, I had a series of nightmares of threatening shadow silhouettes descending and strange creatures materialising.  This was from battling Roko with none of his girls left to collect.  However, one of these drops was a wet dream - the most gorgeous monster creature you could ever imagine and once she settled into place as a fully formed girl and not a shadow she became aminated and minced around the screen like a girl from iStripper.  She also had a voice and started flirting with me.  It was weird and thrilling at the same time and I have enough of her implanted into my memory to draw her.  She was a falcon harpy.

This is what happens when I become too tired and overly preoccupied with this damn game!

17 hours ago, MasterWill said:

OK. This event is starting to make me mad. I still have not won a girl from, either Ninja Spy or Edwarda. I've been battling Edwarda since day one of the event.

Keep calm, this game is based on patience. There is a real chance that you grap a drop on the last 48hours of an event (It happened to me with Tanned Marina). 

The drop rate is so much random on this community. There is so much people who have pain to drop a girl on 14 days... 

And it's like this since the game exist. They really need to fix it. It's start to be exausting. 

If it was not the case, why i'm so unlucky at every events ? Why so much people have problem to drop girl ? 

Edited by Sombre

This talk about drop rate comes up ad nauseum every event or revival, but I don't think it's a huge issue...  EXCEPT... when trying to get the regular boss girls to drop.  I've been trying and trying to get Noomye to drop from Roko for the last month in my two newest accounts and I've plenty of opportunities to try for her, getting event girls relatively early in both accounts.  It annoys me a lot because I want a clear run in EP without the risk of gaining common girls.

Similarly with the test server.  I got the 3 girls each from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Gruntt before I got through their worlds, but with Edwarda?  Uhuh!  I got Bonny by accident when trying for Lilith very early on in the event and eventually got Lilith, but not a hint of any of the regular girls since (Eugenie and Jeanne).  And with Donatien, I've suddenly found myself in the last quest of this world and still haven't had a drop from him, despite equal sharing of time between him and Edwarda.

So, I'd say the drop rate for regular girls has been changed because I don't recall such difficulties in getting girls to drop in older accounts.  It took a lot of patience I recall but eventually they did drop, usually at 3 weeks to a month intervals and usually while still within their worlds.  I realise it's different now with so many events and revivals occupying our girl recruitment efforts, but still....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a go at EP in all accounts (I had to try individual spins for my HC accounts and for the test).

For all accounts (summary):

Peregrine Took: Kyoto... Bryan: Nara... Lili: nothing (typical for this account)... Peckerbird: Viola... Zorba the Geek: Sifra... Adrian'smole: Deniz (Yay!!)... Test: Octavia.

Although she's charm, I'm happy with Deniz since she's so very cute.  I'm also pleased with getting Octavia in the test account because she's a top-tier epic in know-how and that account is KH.  Annoyingly, across all accounts I have Nara 3 times now, Kyoto twice, Viola 3 times, and Sifra and Octavia twice each.  I would've loved to get Arabella.

I still have the opportunity for individual spins before the end of the event, up to 5 in two of them.  I'll decide by the end.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 11/1/2018 at 2:21 PM, jelom said:

I have been very lucky, Lilith and Maleva dropped in 33 and 12 battles respectively.

I have to say that I like them in they first image, I will upgrade them to see the rest. And they are KH too.

Expecting to the end of the event to get Neidre. The rest of the monstergirls will have to wait for epic revival or epic pachinko ...

image.png.c184a6363a19c938b02f9fdd3f262818.pngimage.png.dd91aaa8dc6f85d2e7b1980bcb96133a.png

I have been trying for Lilith from the beginning of the event with no luck. Hundreds of times. I won the other 2 girls I need from Edwarda. Which is odd because during other events I win event girl first.

Neidre is a lamia.  This mythical race is famous for their sex appeal and sensuousness.  Peter Gabiel devoted a song to them in the Genesis album, 'The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway' and he portrayed them in a beautifully erotic way ending in real sadness when they tasted the anti-hero's flesh.

For what turns me on, this event was one of the best ever with all girls/'monsters' on offer really well created and ultra appealing.  For that person who didn't like the 'snake girl', see what happens when her affection scenes and poses are upgraded and decide then.  I was sceptical at first, but now I'm a devotee.  To me she is so, so beautiful and erotic!

Although I got Deniz, I regret not managing to recruit Lives or Hornita in other accounts from EP.  Oh well, better luck with a revival perhaps.  Both are super fantastic.  Congrats to those lucky sods who got all three, plus the random drops.

In my case, I have one hold-out account where I'm still to collect Lilith.  No, not in my useless and jinxed Lili account this time, but in Peregrine Took.  I'm not despairing yet.  There is still time for two more rounds.

The upcoming Sport revival is an anticlimax after this and nothing much on offer for me.  I already have Sporty Jeanne and Cheryl in one account each.  It is a chance for me to ply Roko for cash and upgrade Golden Bunny to her 5th star in this account.  I'm halfway there and have purchased all gifts I need to for her final upgrade.  I'm upgrading her in the 4 other accounts where I have her because, at 20,400, she pays out fantastically from the harem.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
amend text

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The upcoming Sport revival is an anticlimax after this and nothing much on offer for me.  I already have Sporty Jeanne and Cheryl in one account each.  It is a chance for me to ply Roko for cash and upgrade Golden Bunny to her 5th star in this account.  I'm halfway there and have purchased all gifts I need to for her final upgrade.  I'm upgrading her in the 5 other accounts where I have her because, at 20,400, she pays out fantastically from the harem.

For me it's the opposite. Last year I couldn't get neither of them, so for me it's my chance to fix that "mistake". But with only 4 days, it's going to be almost impossible.

Finally got both of them to drop after being cockblocked by ninja spy for nearly the full 14 event days, but not without having to throw 3k+ kobans at the problem.

This I would have considered a mediocre result for an event lasting 4-5 days, but here it's just plain awful.

One out of my six accounts held out til the end.  Peregrine Took was unsuccessful in snaring Lilith.  I refused to payout kobans to refresh combativity, playing EP instead.  I managed to win Kyoto in a 10x play and Skytte with 4 single spins in that account.  These are my least desired EP girls and I would dearly have loved to have got Arabelle if I was unlucky with any of the event girls.  She must be the hottest little Goth going!  I now have Kyoto and Skytte in three accounts each (to go with 5 accounts with Shao) and I didn't need them again.  Now the slow grind of building up my koban count for what may be a new know-how legendary event some time after the Sports event.  Hint to Kinkoid to forewarn us!

But, oh well, girls are girls and I have two more to add to my harem bringing it up to 111 girls in total in that account.

Despite the anticlimax of my generally so-so performance in EP, this was a great event and the girls on offer were very fuckable and sexy.  I'm starting to believe I'm an awful deviant and kink in having a great liking for these human-beast manifestations.  For me it started with Octavia and ended with Deniz (so far).  For me Maleva has perfect breasts and massages my preference for the not-so-big perfectly.

I'm really, really sad not getting Lives.  She has the cutest and most beautiful face and eyes of any girl so far on HH (apart from Tina Reed) and the artists captured her catgirl features superbly, even if she's not a lynx as drawn.  She's the best catgirl I've ever seen in any artwork (and that includes Vechta who is not really up to the mark).

In retrospect, I'm not so sad about not getting Hornita (except in my HC accounts).  I agree with Chthugha that she's just too pretty.  Maybe someone a little more 'horsey', like Princess Anne, would have been more appropriate.  If they could draw Lilith side-on and make her look like a billy-goat and still get away with it, it could've worked for Hornita.

Imagine fucking Deniz deep in her pussy, cumming and watching yourself jiz.  It would be an awesome experience.  The artists' imaginations ran wild with her.  And that wonderful snake half of Neidre caressing and stroking our hero's body to high arousal.  How could we not be moved by that!?

So, once again, amazing job HH artists.  Keep up the great work.  Will you ever run out of inspiration!