Sports Event

Mr.Goodfellow

16 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Well, on my Charm account, I settled in for a long haul on getting Cheryl from Dark Lord and she joined my harem on the first battle.  Hahaha!  ....kind of makes up for the long slog through 10 days of trying to get girls on the last event. :)  

Good luck to all!!

Congratulations :)

I am still deciding who to go for first, i think Jeanne, she looks like the most obvious choice to me as she looks like the most capable fighter out there (you would think that would count for something in a situation where you use your harem to win fights) then again she is held by Ninja Spy... i'd rather paddle across the pacific ocean in an inflatable rubber dinghy then have anything to do with him again... Cheryl on the other hand does not seem to interesting to me, she looks very... pink.. I guess i'll roll a die and let that choose for me...

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

So the sports event... i have looked around a bit and i have some things to comment on.
First for the good thing(s) While this is not directly connected to the sports event, this is something that is going to be in all events going forward, as this was first introduced along with this event i will comment on it here. The ! in the bottom right of the screen witch makes it immidiatly clear that this is an event, and you can click on the ! to bring up the event girls, and clicking on each of them will take you to the corresponding place to obtain them, beeing either pachinco or the boss in question. This is great, makes it a lot more convenient to get to where you want to be, and this is an excellent change. I also like that it displays the event rewards, in this case the equipment you get for completing the event missions, and you can even click on the present to see exactly what items you will recieve. I still wish they would randomise what items gets the certain stats, but hey at least its consistant.

Now for the bad stuff... and its really just one thing here that bothers me here and that is the Soccer Goal. Next to the Arena tag there is a soccergoal. And yeah it would make sense to have a soccer goal on a soccer field, so what is the big problem? Well the dimensions of the goal is totally wrong. I have included a picture of a Fifa sanctioned goal in this post.
Now you may say... but surely there are different sizes of goals, and yeah you would be correct, different age groups have different dimensions on the goals, but considering this software is clearly meant for a 18+ demographic, my assumption would be that a standard goal for ages 18+ would be in use. For thoose who is interested a standard FIFA sanctioned soccer goal has the following dimensions : 7.32 meters x 2.44 meters. or 24 feet by 8 feet if using a vastly inferior measuring system.

Now of cource i do not think FIFA has any juristriction over soccer in a mirror universe where the main goal is to make a harem, but as Kinkoid™ has not provides us with any information about the sports governing body in this paralelle universe i can only work with systems i am familiar with and can look up. The following conclutions will use the FIFA regulations and avaible information in order to come to a conclusion.

So for the goal itself. so for trying to figure out the dimensions of the goal there is several things we can try to compare to. Now conveniently enough there is a male standing just inside the goal and we'll use him as the first target in trying to figure out the height and width of the goal. It looks to me that the goal is about double the height of this person. Now after looking around on the internet for a bit, it seems that the average height of a human male is about 177 centimeters ((69.7 inches or 5 feet 10 inches) for those who still cling to old traditions and does not understand that metric is the future)

So we do a quick multiplication of those numbers and end up with 354 cm or 3.54 meters,  i did compare the width as well and it looks to be roughly the same, so from that one observation we can estimate that the goal is 3.54 x 3.54 meters. It seems somewhat odd to me that you would have a goal where if you just aim high enough that the goalkeeper would have a really hard time getting his hands on the ball, but i digress.

Now, as every scientist would agree with, only having one data point will not hold up under scrutiny so i was looking for another point, and conveniently enough there is a soccer ball inside or close to being inside the goal wich makes it a good comparison. Again internet is coming to the rescue, a FIFA sanctioned size 5  soccer ball has a circumference at 68-70 cm and averaging that to 69 cm and dividing that by π gives us a diameter of 22 cm.

After taking a screenshot and importing it into a imaging software and adding gridlines to the picture, conveniently enough the soccerball has a diameter of 21 pixels wich is close enough for the 22 cm diameter and therefore i am going to from this point use 1 pixel as 1 cm for comparison.
From my observations it turns out that the goal is 7 soccerballs + 20 pixels high making it 7x22+20 Making it 174 centimeters high.
For the width it seems to be 7 soccerballs + 18 pixels making it 7x22 +18 Making it 172 centimeters Wide.
Just for clarification, i was not as dilligent in collecting theese observations as i maybe should, so its possible that an error in a pixer or two is possible.

So in conclution, we know that the goal is 354 cm if we go by the human and we know its 174 cm if we go by the soccer ball, so that turns out that... uhh what? err
hang on... so we have two widely conflicting measurements? according to the soccerball the goal should be less the height of the human that is inside it...
Hmm.. if we take a closer look, it does look like the soccerball is significantly larger then the head of the person inside the goal. Of cource it might be that the soccerball is not where it looks like and its just an optical illution, but then again there is a soccerplayer nearby that looks like he is the one that did kick the ball...

Again they might not be using FIFA regulated equipment afterall, i do not know what gouverning body that is regulating this sport, but there has to be one, as there is clearly a podium and pocals on the podium signifying that there is atleast some organisation around this event.

I would request that Kinkoid™ comes out with an official statement about this matter, and both this and the previous Sexy beast event has thoughly shaken my confidence in relating to this imaginary world and my suspension of disbelief is wearing thin.
Thanks in advance

-Epicbacon

goal2.jpg

nogoal1.png

Edited by EpicBacon
Uploaded new pictures to clarify what is wrong and correct
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

EpicBacon, you have too much time on your hands.  :D  Perhaps you should create another account to help fill in the down time from your exiting account(s).  :D :D :D 

Yeah... you can kinda see it at the end of the post where i kinda rushed it, as i was complementing what the hell i am doing with my life :P

I'm trying to get Sporty Jeanne first, but no luck on my first fights (I hope Ninja behaves better than in the last event... and than last year).

Congratulation on those of you that already got a girl or both, good luck to the rest of us.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Well, on my Charm account, I settled in for a long haul on getting Cheryl from Dark Lord and she joined my harem on the first battle.  Hahaha!  ....kind of makes up for the long slog through 10 days of trying to get girls on the last event. :)  

Good luck to all!!

1 hour ago, Tenou said:

I got Cheryl the first time this event happened, but for some reason I didn't even try to get Jeanne. It seems she was eager, because she dropped on the first try :D

last night I had maybe 8-9 battles with Ninja Spy on my main account on Nutaku (HC) with no luck.  But this morning when I logged in, Sporty Jeanne joined me on the first try!  Hahaha.

I fear Cheryl will avoid my main account.... The cheerleader Morgane from Nymphobie event refused me just like i was back in high school.  Hopefully, Cheryl won't be so picky.  But at least she dropped on my Hentai (Charm) account.

Again, good luck to all!  

• Like 1

Man, what a long ride...this is the first redux event I was around for the first time. Guess that makes me a veteran now, huh?

I'm also one of those people that got both free girls the first time, so this is mainly a time for harvesting cash, but I will try to get one of the pachinko girls before it's all over. Good luck to everybody who is girl hunting, too!

Congratz to every one that already landed the girl(s). Good luck to the rest.

@EpicBacon Great analytics, however you missed out on the width of the field and also could have commented on the the place of the sun/lights and the shadows.

But would your conclusions be any different if viewed from the point of a small Japanese man living in Bulgaria and speaking French? Also, I believe in the haremverse it's not called soccer but focker (with a lisp).

Keep doing these tho, I enjoy them immensely.

8 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Congratz to every one that already landed the girl(s). Good luck to the rest.

@EpicBacon Great analytics, however you missed out on the width of the field and also could have commented on the the place of the sun/lights and the shadows.

But would your conclusions be any different if viewed from the point of a small Japanese man living in Bulgaria and speaking French? Also, I believe in the haremverse it's not called soccer but focker (with a lisp).

Keep doing these tho, I enjoy them immensely.

It would make a small difference since people living in the balkans seems to have a high frequency of Haplogroup I-M170, wich is a Y-chromosome,
witch is usually associated with unusually tall males. It reaches its maximum frequency in the Dinaric Alps, wich is a mountain range in the western balkans.
As a consequence the average height in the area is around 180cm, with Herzegovina beeing the highest ranging from 182-186 cm.
But as i said i an earlier post, i kinda lost the will to live once i got near then end and probably ended it prematurely

Edit: forgot to add: The average height of a japanese man is 171.2cm.

Edited by EpicBacon
Added height for japan
  • Like 1

This event is one of the irrelevant ones for me, as I already had the troll event girls last year and, having still not obtained all the regular troll girls, I would never try epic pachinko spins. So I'll simply stick to my Finalmecia pounding in the scarce hope to get Salem as my 100th girl.

So on my new Test server account (KH) and at lvl 43, I just started invaded kingdom.... I blazed through Gems Kingdom due to getting +10 energy at every level -- I went so fast taht Dark Lord was only level 11 when I left and I had no time to get any girls to drop.  

So this morning, I was in a hurry to get out the door and just decided to spend the 12 kobans on a 10x battle... 3 girls dropped!  :D  woo hoo!  

Girl Drop.jpg

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

So on my new Test server account (KH) and at lvl 43, I just started invaded kingdom.... I blazed through Gems Kingdom due to getting +10 energy at every level -- I went so fast taht Dark Lord was only level 11 when I left and I had no time to get any girls to drop.  

So this morning, I was in a hurry to get out the door and just decided to spend the 12 kobans on a 10x battle... 3 girls dropped!  :D  woo hoo!  

Girl Drop.jpg

Ha, that is a very nice picture! Gratz.

Just a shame you didn't get all 4, because that would have been mental.