Bug damage battle

Rasgardo

Anyone got a clue about this?

It seems that your beta gives you a def bonus only if your opponent orgasm and you gain only your beta attack bonus only if you orgasm. Which is a really strange way to reward someone who orgasm fast. 

Edited by Rasgardo

No, those statements are wrong @windia , here is a sum up of one of my battle :

Citation

Round 1 :
dmg player 1 : 9142
dmg player 2 : 8069

Round 2 :

dmg player 1 : 9142

Round 3 : orgasm player 1
dmg player 1 : 15768

Round 4 :
dmg player 1 : 8647

Round 4 i got my beta with me, i took the same amount of damage which means my Beta did not def me and i did less dmg than during round 1 and 2 which means my opponent beta was activ.

So when i orgasm i got an attack bonus from my beta and my opponent got a def bonus from his beta.

My beta will give me a bonus in def only if my opponent orgasm,.

In most of the case it leads to less dmg after orgasm which is really odd.

Edited by Rasgardo

Just to make it more clear, i'll quote what _shal_ already said in another thread: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7159-why-beta-girl-decreasing-my-damage/&do=findComment&comment=103043

Offense and defense are calculated on a like-for-like basis. If you have two girls in the battle and the opponent only one, it works like this:

- your attack (= your offense and his defense) is calculated based on two girls for both players

- his attack (= his offense and your defense) is calculated based on one girl for both players

So if his beta girl is strong enough, you'll find your attack/damage reduced.

It's not sure if this is a bug or intentionally programmed that way.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but i have to say that I'm starting to think it's intentional 🙁

Il y a 14 heures, Daniele a dit :

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but i have to say that I'm starting to think it's intentional 🙁 

As your beta raise your attack by 1.3 * his main stats and your def by 1.75, this lead to a decrease of dmg for the one who orgasm in most of the case. Why would developper want that?

I have no idea, but this has already been reported, they know about it. If this is a bug, what are they waiting for to fix it?
I don't expect too much from the devs here, this game has a lot of problems on that front :P

Edited by Daniele

19 hours ago, Daniele said:

It might be done this way to stop the player from getting even more of a first-move advantage.

Edited by _shal_