Black Friday- good offer

fap.titans.gra

Because there is a good offer on CP- -30% I decided to pick up all the boss girls.
here are the results:

0 refills - Dark Lord - I have girl before promotion.
12 refills - Ninja spy
1 refills - Danatiel
7 refills - Bramen
4 refills - Edwarda
8 refills - Grunnt

Here's some math:
1 refills = 151Kobans
32 refills = 4832 Kobans = 5 girls

conclusions: 
It is better and cheaper to spend kobans on fight with bosses than in  10 EP .
5400 Kobans = 10 EP = 1 girl.
4832 Kobans = 32 refills = 5 girls

so thank you very much Kinkoid

Come on, you were lucky this time. Let's say, since you did not post accurate numbers just refills, I assume 660 fights for 6 girls ( I am including your "free drop", adding 1 refill for that), thats a very nice droprate of 1 girl per 110 boss fights.

Anyway, you made the correct choice to wait for the black friday promotion, some others did not, in short congratulations for the drops and your good choice 👍

what do you think - how long will this offer last? I fully happy that the epic days come with this direct saving offer.

(yes, I also spent kobans to get the first girl on first night)

Found answer: the big 30 % button on town screen tells time left - and the news letter the fact himself.

Just there is still the bug that if the news don't exist in your language, you don't get at least the english version… 

Edited by windia

11 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I do not think so, so I would like someone to check the drop and this promotion.

Trust me you was  very lucky , i  used over 5k and 4k in kobans on 2 accounts and got zero girls to drop, its annoying that they never said any thing about the black friday sale at the start of the event as i would have waited for the sale to start before using refills , oh well you live and learn .

I'm inclined to wonder if it's luck. I just tried some refills now, and...

Event - level 280 - 94 girls - Gruntt (level 60) - 38 battles - 25 boss girls - Vashalanor
Event - level 281 - 95 girls - Edwarda (level 100) - 467 battles - 25 boss girls - Liu-Yeng - koban refills: 17 (~2567 kob)
Event - level 281 - 96 girls - Bremen (level 210) - 38 battles - 25 boss girls - Gossy - koban refills: 2 (~300 kob)
Event - level 281 - 97 girls - Donatien (level 130) - 13 battles - 25 boss girls - Lupa - koban refills: 1 (~150 kob)

Those last two... *oof*

Edited by Hollo

I spent 4200 +/- 100 Koban for all them grills. Mostly did 10x Spins since I’m on mobile only for now. I got motivated by OP (thanks for that) and the super offer. Now if I’m not mistaken this offer will include the first day of the next event, so gl to everyone. 

Edited by McDaddy
Herman the german

Spent 5k, got 0.

Deal seems to work out for others though, so guess its good for them. Also kind of them to make it a deal f2p people can take advantage of . . . However, thumbs down from me personally. Just baited me into wasting 5k on Dark Lord. Would have been 4.4k Koban richer if I just spent 600 Koban on Roko. 

Spent like 18k for 4/6 already had one from epic. Last one for me was lupa. Really baited me spend at least 12k on her alone not including the free ones you store up. Sad i basically had 5/6 on maybe 6-8k, should've said whatever after i spent like 5k on her alone w/e. There really should be a cap limit, i mean shes just a *common* if i recall or looking at and spend like 12k+ and don't even get her...like come on. Well if there are any other girls after this hopefully my daily free combativity refills will be enough because saved up like 6k and spent 100$ for only 4 girls is sad...must be me lmao.

10 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Drop rates become abysmal after you achieved 100 girls.

After that it's just one nightmare after another to try and get just 1 girl out of these events.

Hope that's not how it works, seeing as how I'm below 100 and still usually get 1 if lucky. (got 0 after natural + 5k koban, can't imagine it getting worse)

On a side note, what is the point of the Black Friday deal going for another 2 days? Will people really spend Koban to just farm $$$ ?

Edited by pinja

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, fap.titans.gra said:

I do not think so, so I would like someone to check the drop and this promotion.

I said in advance I will make lots of cash during this event and I did also with bosses which have boss girls left. So you are fully lucky, congrats for you and good fucking.