Sexy Calendar 2 Event Discussion

Tommy55

No luck getting either girl in Bryan, but got Astis in Lili.  It's the end for me with this event.  I am not wasting kobans to try for girls I didn't really want anyway.  In Lili, it's back to Roko in 10 hours time to try to get enough cash to pay the 2m needed to move on in the quest, 'unleashed'.  Then it's back to Bremen in Bryan to try for his last two girls, Stephanie and Cunegonde.  And since HH never seem to put a girl on Silvanus for any event (except for Epic Days), I have to make a special effort in battling him, too, to get Queen Titania, then it's a clear run at EP without the risk of getting any common girls.  Given how hard it seems to be to get the girls to drop from these higher villains, this might take me months.

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i dont want take part in the chrismas event in a few hours?

Do you know something I don't?  This is a 12 day event it seems, rather odd and it shows the continuation of compression of events to fit them all in.  I'll see how sexy the girls are before I decide.  I'm not happy at this state of affairs and there hasn't been an uprating of further girls to 5 stars in ages.

i try always get girls as soon as possible so i can concentrate on other stuff later. 5 star girls r epensive yes. i dont know ur income but for me 1 week is mostly enough to do from 4th-5th star. tof contest and league contest gives u a huge amount of money every week the rest i can farm with the harem or boss loot.

16 hours ago, Huangover said:

Into the last day of the event and no girl has dropped yet. Looks like I'll need to spend kobans because I really want both girls, particularly Shadow. She is hot!!! This could get expensive!

4700 kobans in refills and both girls dropped in the last hour of the event. I was starting to think I was spending a lot for no return, but great result in the end. Two girls for less than the price for one from Epic Pachinko.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Huangover said:

4700 kobans in refills and both girls dropped in the last hour of the event. I was starting to think I was spending a lot for no return, but great result in the end. Two girls for less than the price for one from Epic Pachinko.

Spending Kobans on gambing for event girls isn't worth it at all. You obviously get far more bang for your buck from the Pachinko. Which is why they don't share droprates with you.

Anyway:

Sport Summer Revival: 0 girls dropped

Epic days: 0 girls dropped

Sexy Calendar: 0 girls dropped

Why do I even keep playing this game...? I never miss a single Combativity charge, so that was about ~180 troll fights per event. About 192 is the max, but I don't wake up at like 6:30 AM to squeeze out the final Combativity charges before the event ends.

Anyway. Finally an event where I like all the girls in Epic Pachinko, so I'll be spending my earned Kobans: 16*10 rolls. Chances to get girls from this event... 16/42 = 38%. Less than a coinflip. I have a feeling this is just where I stop playing this game finally, since it's just frustrating.

41 minutes ago, Slashley said:

Spending Kobans on gambing for event girls isn't worth it at all. You obviously get far more bang for your buck from the Pachinko. Which is why they don't share droprates with you.

Anyway:

Sport Summer Revival: 0 girls dropped

Epic days: 0 girls dropped

Sexy Calendar: 0 girls dropped

Why do I even keep playing this game...? I never miss a single Combativity charge, so that was about ~180 troll fights per event. About 192 is the max, but I don't wake up at like 6:30 AM to squeeze out the final Combativity charges before the event ends.

Anyway. Finally an event where I like all the girls in Epic Pachinko, so I'll be spending my earned Kobans: 16*10 rolls. Chances to get girls from this event... 16/42 = 38%. Less than a coinflip. I have a feeling this is just where I stop playing this game finally, since it's just frustrating.

Hey Slashley,

thanks for the response but I think your maths is wrong. It costs 5400 kobans for one girl from Epic Pachinko, I gained two girls for less. Of course I waited until the last few hours of the event before I spent kobans,  kobans are spent in events as a last resort,  but it is necessary sometimes if your want to grow a strong harem.  Change strategy and you will not become so frustrated. BTW, the event ends at 2:30pm where I live. No need to be awake at 6:30am for me.

4 hours ago, Huangover said:

Hey Slashley,

thanks for the response but I think your maths is wrong. It costs 5400 kobans for one girl from Epic Pachinko, I gained two girls for less.

Wow, I didn't know that probability maths would be wrong when somebody happens to get lucky. That's amazing. Or, you know, maybe you could've spent 5 000 000 Kobans and gotten zero girls?

The fact is, we don't have "maths" on this subject because they refuse to tell us the odds. Do you know why they refuse to tell us? Because they want your money. Gasp. Who would've thought that they make less money when people know what the mathematically correct thing to do is.

4 hours ago, Huangover said:

-- BTW, the event ends at 2:30pm where I live. No need to be awake at 6:30am for me.

... yes. Because it's not like timezones are a thing or anything, right?

He hardly got lucky. In fact, 4700 kobans (22 refills?) + 4 days worth of free combativity (= 600-odd battles) is almost certainly at the less lucky end of the spectrum for two normal event girls. The fact that it was still cheaper than even one EP x10 pull just demonstrates that EP is by far the most expensive way to acquire girls.

Edited by _shal_

12 hours ago, Slashley said:

Chances to get girls from this event... 16/42 = 38%.

There's a weighting to which girls you get from epic pachinko. Regular boss girls are worth 1, Regular pachinko girls worth 2, and event girls (regardless of if they're available on a boss) are worth 3. So when I made my own calculation on the previous page, I had 2 event girls and 27 regular pachinko girls available to me, giving me a weighted pool of 60, and 3/60 = 5% for Secretary Rabbi specifically. That's why I gave a range for a hypothetical second attempt in that post.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Urist said:

There's a weighting to which girls you get from epic pachinko. Regular boss girls are worth 1, Regular pachinko girls worth 2, and event girls (regardless of if they're available on a boss) are worth 3. So when I made my own calculation on the previous page, I had 2 event girls and 27 regular pachinko girls available to me, giving me a weighted pool of 60, and 3/60 = 5% for Secretary Rabbi specifically. That's why I gave a range for a hypothetical second attempt in that post.

almost correct, but the weight for permanent pachinko girls is 1.5, not 2.

19 hours ago, Slashley said:

Wow, I didn't know that probability maths would be wrong when somebody happens to get lucky. That's amazing. Or, you know, maybe you could've spent 5 000 000 Kobans and gotten zero girls?

The fact is, we don't have "maths" on this subject because they refuse to tell us the odds. Do you know why they refuse to tell us? Because they want your money. Gasp. Who would've thought that they make less money when people know what the mathematically correct thing to do is.

... yes. Because it's not like timezones are a thing or anything, right?

Lighten up Slashley, it's just a game. If you don't like it, don't play it.

For what it is worth, this is one game where you can play without spending a cent but still participate and progress quickly. Kobans do not cost money to acquire. Kudos to the game developers making the allowance for this - many other games don't.

Lastly, be polite in the form, you never know who the people are you are communicating with. I have a degree in mathematic and my job involves contacting people from all around the world, hence I have a good understanding of probability and time zones.

On a brighter note, I also have a good understanding of the girls I want n my harem, and these two I wanted. Sometimes you have to spend a few kobans, or miss out.