Christmas Is Back! Discussion

Mythos

21 hours ago, dirty harry said:

SURPRISE!

surprise.PNG.fcd1bdd308cbc5c8c0838c9dfca98902.PNG\

snip.png.e1de7820c412f51afaf99fa6af3627cb.png

*Sigh* That's what happens when you don't pay attention. Thanks for pointing it out.

In another news, I got Xmas Lenaëlle this morning. Yay! I managed to get both girls in the first half of the event, which is always good news, and it took me 2 and 256 fights each one.

Good luck to those of you still trying to get them.

Xmas Lenaëlle decided to join me in this account and now it's on to Rabbi.

In Peckerbird, I've still drawn a blank I'm afraid.  Even though it's a know-how account, I might give Dark Lord a break to see if I have any luck against Donatien.  Peckerbird is a hold-out account for me this time.  I always seem to get one in every event, but, apart from Lili, they're not generally the same account affected.

I cheated and checked out the wiki and all but one of the Pachinko girls for this event have now been fully displayed.  It confirmed just how fantastically gorgeous this version of Bunny's mum is.  I hadn't previously fancied her much at all.  I really would like to get her in my HC accounts but I don't fancy my chances.  Lupa has not been fully displayed yet but Hari looks at her most pretty and alluring - the best I've seen so far.  I'd be very happy indeed if I got her, too.  The sexiest version of Santa Claudia too.

So well done artists.  You have excelled yourselves with the girls in this event.

[Update]: apart from the test, I have only Xmas Lenaëlle to get in Peckerbird, then it will be a clean sweep in all accounts.  Rabbi dropped for me just a moment ago in this account.  I've been trying and trying to get a screen shot of the descending shadow, but I'm too slow.  If I'd been more on the ball I would've got it this time because the delay and money-free void within the starburst was a full 2 seconds before Rabbi actually started to descend.  It was a bit of a nail-biting time, hence my inaction!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I know this is bit late reply to this but wasn't it before to complete 12 of 14 daily missions total? Did they made the event 2 days shorter?

That way there's no place for mistake.. if you miss one day you are screwed. Play non-stop or go home.

Edited by SuperTanya

36 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

I know this is bit late reply to this but wasn't it before to complete 12 of 14 daily missions total? Did they made the event 2 days shorter?

That way there's no place for mistake.. if you miss one day you are screwed. Play non-stop or go home.

Yes, they've shortened the main event of the month. It was discussed a few days ago on this same thread: 

natstar:

You have to do all 12 daily koban missions or you miss out on the new version of the daily mission event girl Santa Claudia version 2.
They did it so they could increase the 4-day revival events in this month into 5-day events.

The two five day events in this month are revival events from the 2016 and 2017 Christmas events and the only 4-day event is the new legendary days event with a new know-how legendary.5 star girl.   (Don't go spending too many kobans because you will have to be lucky to get the new legendary without doing combativity refills)

It's one of those cases where you get some, you lose some.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

Yes, they've shortened the main event of the month. It was discussed a few days ago on this same thread: 

It's one of those cases where you get some, you lose some.

Then I guess I'll have better chances saving Kobans for the new legendary girls instead of playing single Epic Pachinko x10 with a 1/30th chance to get Christmas Arcana that I wanted so badly. The odds are not in my favor. 😂😥

Those recommendations that we forego Epic Pachinko to be ready for Legendary Days (especially if we still have common girls to recruit) may be forced on some of us.  Pachinko is down on the Test Server.  It came back on briefly but is back down again.  I hope the problem/bug, whatever it is, doesn't spread to the main server at this rather crucial stage in the event.  In case it's my browser, has anyone else encountered this problem?

14 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Those recommendations that we forego Epic Pachinko to be ready for Legendary Days (especially if we still have common girls to recruit) may be forced on some of us.  Pachinko is down on the Test Server.  It came back on briefly but is back down again.  I hope the problem/bug, whatever it is, doesn't spread to the main server at this rather crucial stage in the event.  In case it's my browser, has anyone else encountered this problem?

Test server has not had access to Pachinko for 3 of the last 4 days for me.

9 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Took me half the event to get Xmas Rabbi, but I got her. So I'm happy. :D I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get Lenaelle as well, but Rabbi was the one I really wanted--and this is definitely the best version of her so far imo.

In your opinion, yes, and I happen to share it.  She seems on the path for promotion to legendary status as... wait for it... Platinum Rabbi.  I feel it's hard to beat her secretary version though, but this one comes really close and it may be a toss of the coin to decide.  In fact, as I wrote in an earlier post, I think all the girls on offer this event are the best versions yet, apart from Lupa as I can't judge by her poses until they are all posted in the wiki.  Great work by the artists.

I'm more than a little dejected that I'm unlikely to get any of them in EP given my track record.  I'd have enough (about 6.5k worth of kobans) for ten spins by the end of the event, but I'll be doing individual spins this time around, doing 5 or 6 and hoping that I'll win one or more girls within this limitation.  I want to save up for Legendary Days in case I need to use them.  In EP, I've been lucky with individual spins in the past.

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Had the same problem with Pachinko on the test service for a few days now,  get the following message, using firefox browser " Error! There is a problem in this page. We are working on it, very sorry!"

Working to get Xmas Rabbi now, not to sure if i will get her or not after taking so long just to get Xmas Lenaelle to drop in this event.

Edited by wertyu