How many kobens did you stop wasting if you cannot get a harem?

yoyowhan

Well, i stopped fighting bosses to get the girls long time ago because it is to much randomness and maybe you never get the girl at all so i just buy them from epic pachinko as soon as they become available just like my friend bananajoy but before that i never wasted any kobans to bosses instead as soon as i gathered 5400 kobans i was using them for epic pachinko only.

I've mentioned this in another thread but during epic days, I was unhappy with how many ffights it took me to get Lupa, so after spending kobans to get her I didn't spend kobans in the attempt to get another girl. I don't know if that counts for your question. If I've started spending kobans trying to a girl I've never "given up" before getting her.

Spending kobans on refills is a total waste. It's only there to fool desperate people into thinking they can get that girl if they just give that little bit more. The only thing you should be spending your kobans on are epic pachinko. At least there you're guaranteed a girl compared to spending thousands of kobans fighting a boss who will never drop his girls. Don't fall for the trap. 

• Like 1

Until now I got my harem cheaper with refills than with epic pachinko.

And there are a few you only get on refills: 5 star legendaries. Not that many right now, just the most powerful girls.

So my stop loss is something like I feel I would get a leg next weekend with 200 refills or so.

45 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Spending kobans on refills is a total waste. It's only there to fool desperate people into thinking they can get that girl if they just give that little bit more. The only thing you should be spending your kobans on are epic pachinko. At least there you're guaranteed a girl compared to spending thousands of kobans fighting a boss who will never drop his girls. Don't fall for the trap. 

I refilled to get about two dozen girls during the Anniversary and the two Epic Days events, plus a small handful during regular events when time ran out, and so far I've had one girl that cost more than 5400 kobans that way. All in all I got nearly 30 girls from the equivalent of about 7.5 EP x10 spins. You're free to continue being one of Kinkoid's best customers, of course, I'll go for the more efficient spending.

• Like 1

At first I though as @DisgustingMarsupial, than the only good use of kobans were 10xEP,  but last Anniversary event opened my eyes. The medium cost for a drop in kobans using refills is lower than half 10xEP, you can have a bad streak with some girls, but in the long run, probabilities will even and play in your advantage, so epic days and similar is the best moment to use your patiently amassed kobans. Just don't over do it and stop sometimes if you pass some limit of battles without a drop (put the limit beforehand, of course). Evidently, the Legendary days are another matter, with is lower drop rate.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:50 PM, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Pretty much this. Prioritize free girls from the overworld first (event, epic and legendary girls included when available) and only go to the pachinko when the odds are in your favorite to get an exclusive epic. I also only spin at the tail end of events, so even if I don't get an event exclusive, it increases the chances of getting one of those girls for a later event.