Test Server

ZackMacKenzie

What is the purpose of the test server?  I''m curious after reading this elsewhere.

28 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

OK, I already have both both girls on both HH and test. Time to go back to Grinding Fredy on HH and Silvanus on Test.

Is playing on the test server more than previewing and testing upcoming features?  Does Moe's comment mean he's personally decided to to create another account for Test Server play?

Thanks much.

The test server has no link to the main server, so you HAVE to create an account there to interact with it. As testing features frequently requires you to have a certain amount of content available to the person wanting to test it, some people tend to actively play on it

The HH and test servers don't share a login, so you need to make a new character for the Test server. Due to the fact that there was a big rush of new users when they introduced Leagues, there's a large group of people that I'm on even footing with (as opposed to the main server where there's a lot of people way higher leveled than me that have been playing for a long time). I did mess up and not get demoted when I was trying to tank, and so I'm 10 levels behind the lead of the pack on that front unfortunately. Also, from tanking in W3 when I didn't realize that there is no S1 league on the test server yet.

I do have a better boss girl strategy, but I've had much better luck with permanent boss girls so far, so that's a bit of a moot point actually. Also, ToF weekly rewards are better due to less competitors. Monthly card is free. And we started off with 25K kobans.