Ciao Ragazzi!!!

Hello!!!

My name is Horo and I'm Italian... and no, I don't have the handlebar moustache and I don't jump on turtles 

My favourite dish is Pizza without pineapple (duh Italy!!) and I love sports, especially Football, I'm so stereotypical.

I love to travel and one day I will go to Japan.  For that reason you can call me Horo the Traveller! I listen to every type of music but I prefer Heavy Metal and I love hentai but don't talk about tentacles, guros or vores, it's too strange for me! ( Is it true or I’m lying? )

I'm here to manage the Italian Community (FORZA RAGAZZI!!!) But I'm always ready to help everyone who needs support; just don't write in Korean plz!!

A..A..A..And that's all folks!!!

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Did we really get an Italian CM before a Spanish CM 🤔?

Hey, isn't a competition between CM's :D  Italian Community is smaller then Spanish, and it's easier to manage a growing community like our!  Also remember...sometimes, going slow, make things better ;) 

1 minute ago, horo kinkoid said:

Hey, isn't a competition between CM's :D  Italian Community is smaller then Spanish, and it's easier to manage a growing community like our!  Also remember...sometimes, going slow, make things better ;) 

Welcome by the way ;)
I was just a bit surprised :P

• 2 months later...