Patch Notes 12/12/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

8 hours ago, dirty harry said:

edit: I was highly surprised that Kinkoid used numbers. I've never seen that before. Maybe something got adjusted. lol.

got a largely negative backlash from their whales and Patreons about the patch, that's the only reason he released that 1 number

Discord and forum backlashes are one thing, but when the whales and Patreons complain, they're more inclined to explain, modify and adjust

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 26 minutes, Tommy55 a dit :

The Legendary items available in the Event Pachinko include Legendary varieties of the Event Equipment with random stats, which is rather cool imo.

The monostats are fixed though. You can only have one for your class, the rest are multistats (worthless)

Okay so the part they didn't mention up front is that there is only one setting 1800 kobans, but it's for 4 games.  Took me 3 pulls to get a girl, she was dark lords so my fault for not clearing the bosses, but I wanted to test the odds, do my so called job on the test server and report my findings. For the math crunchers and statistic runners, have fun with whatever info we all can give you.

Edit: and forth pull got me the legendary.  If this is the average and not the exception, then this is not a bad deal at all.  It remains to be seen if this in on the generous side or not.  Incidentally I just spent about what they said the price would be for one guaranteed drop 7200, except I got 2 girls out of it, one I coulda got for free.  So......why not set a guaranteed drop at 7200 if players are gonna have to do that many pulls anyways?

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

In fact, we always agreed to provide some relative numbers. The numbers provided are relatives, we won't provide the exact numbers. :)

Yes, the Event Pachinko is available for testing on the Test server, as we desire to receive any information to have the smoothest launch possible.

I've been waiting for some relative numbers since February. Releasing the pachinko on the test server less than 1 day before it launches on the real server is about damage control, not finding bugs

Thanks for your reply. I'll expect you on the English forum more in Chthugha's absence, and look forward to you answering all the questions/complaints about drop rates from players.

Best wishes

On 12/11/2018 at 12:59 PM, Kinkoid said:

We have read a lot of questions regarding these changes.

First, as stated in the patch notes, regarding the epic pachinko, nothing else will change. Whenever the Event Pachinko is online, the Event girls will be only available in the Event Pachinko. Nothing else changes, and that is why we don't speak about it more.

Regarding the event pachinko itself, the girl is not garanteed. The chance of getting a girl has been calculated in accordance with the price of the pachinko. We can confirm that it is way higher than the current Epic Pachinko. Every reward of this new pachinko has been balanced with its price.

The goal of this pachinko is to complete the Epic Pachinko, not compete with it.

To be frank i don't intend to use the new pachinko, because i detest gambling and all types of rng mechanics, but assuming all goes well with it and everyone is happy, what will happen with the regular pachinko in the long run? What will be the meaning of the regular pachinko after all the event girls will be moved to the new one? Isn't it becoming obsolete? After all, most people tend to aim for a certain event girl. Moreover not many of the girls in the permanent pachinko are with good stats making them viable team choices.Moreover only some of the girls are good for their looks(no disrespect intended).

In short what i'm trying to say is- there is no incentive to roll the usuall pachinko anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Not random, just with the classes assigned differently than the epic event set. Picture nicked from Habi on Discord:

Screenshot_20181213-1547032.png

and that was just the tip of the iceberg. as i'm on pc now i can post the complete results of another test account:

image.thumb.png.cd27de912c5c436ece8d7f90fb3c639f.png

image.png.18260a6cb07e86ab9fb6d690863bc964.png

image.png.982877ada0e18e5830d6fdb9e73a2709.png

no way this is the outcome of an rng (on 2 different accounts)

• Sad 1

Gifts            26

Flowers            12
Chocolates        8
Bracelet        4
Lingerie        2

Gear            23

Hardcore        6
Know How        3
Charm            3
Multi            11

Profile            4

Alexandra     
Leutnant Kayle
Comander Cattleman
Barnadetta Barda

Girls            4
Lieutnant Kayle 
Fae Marjoa
Commander Cattleman
Alexandra

result after using 27k kobans. after that the registration broke so couldnt continue

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

here are mine:

first run was 14 spins. 2 girls, didn't collect other data.

2nd run:
1: 3x gift, 1x equip
2: 3x gift, 1x equip
3: 2x gift, 2x equip
4: 1x girl, 1x cosmetic, 1x gift, 1x equip
5: 1x girl, 2x gift, 1x equip
6: 3x gift, 1x equip
7: 2x gift, 2x equip
8: 3x gift, 1x equip
9: 1x gift, 3x equip
10: 2x gift, 2x equip
11: 1x cosmetic, 3x gift
12: 1x gift, 3x equip
13: 1x cosmetic, 2x gift, 1x equip
14: 1x cosmetic, 2x gift, 1x equip
15: 1x gift, 3x equip

to me that looks like 1 gift and 1 equip is guaranteed, the other 2 slots are random. which in fact makes it even worse!

edit: 11th spin proves me wrong. no equip here. more data is needed. but at least chances for gift/equip are rather high (as expected)

3rd run: (only 14 tries because bought all cosmetics manually)
1: 2x gift, 2x equip
2: 2x gift, 2x equip
3: 3x gift, 1x equip
4: 3x gift, 1x equip
5: 2x gift, 2x equip
6: 1x gift, 3x equip
7: 4x gift
8: 1x gift, 3x equip
9: 3x gift, 1x equip
10: 1x gift, 3x equip
11: 3x gift, 1x equip
12: 2x gift, 2x equip
13: 1x gift, 3x equip
14: 1x girl, 3x equip

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

For those who haven't notice the normal 10X Epic Pachinko appears to have been changed as it no longer states that it always gives a girl as it did 24 hours ago.

So we're being pushed into the new system whether we want it or not.  I think I'm gonna be spending my 11K Kobans, dropping Patreon and cutting back how much I play.

Screenshot 2018-12-13 13.41.17.png

Edited by Damoncord
Screenshot added
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Habi said:

to me that looks like 1 gift and 1 equip is guaranteed, the other 2 slots are random. which in fact makes it even worse!

cant really agree. seems total random. had 4 gifts sometimes but also 4 gears. anyways profile pics seems worthless to me. u pay the same price as u would buy it normaly if u claim on your profile side. they should also give out monostat gears for different slots. gifts definatly have a much too high drop rate like the ep too.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

We'll see what happens when the event starts, but I'm not really a fan of the changes.  39 failures in a row left a nasty taste in my mouth when I'm hearing most were getting 1 in 10 wins to the point the community thought it was about a 10% chance to win.  Now we hear the new one has 4-5 times the chance to win and have seen the "approximate" it's turning out that either the numbers are off or it was lower than the 10% we thought it was.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

We'll see what happens when the event starts, but I'm not really a fan of the changes.  39 failures in a row left a nasty taste in my mouth when I'm hearing most were getting 1 in 10 wins to the point the community thought it was about a 10% chance to win.  Now we hear the new one has 4-5 times the chance to win and have seen the "approximate" it's turning out that either the numbers are off or it was lower than the 10% we thought it was.

Actually using only the data from Habi (so not a good approximation) it's more than 13% for a spin of 1800.

Data from BananaJoy are broken so I haven't used them.

EDIT: I haven't seen the 3rd run of Habi. With it the percentage is more than 11%.

Edited by Mythos