League targeting problem

Салерион

I have open window with game during many hours in a row... And come in league every ~40 minutes... And every time i gain in target player, who one position higher than me in league. But not the player that I attacked before that.

Amendment: The target switches when I change my position in the ranking.

If an hour or more, taking into account the battle (battles) that I conducted and the rating points received, the position in the rating has not changed - then the target does not even jump over.

Edited by Салерион

If in result of my attack or during time while league is closed, my position in rating changed - when i next time open the league, target jumping on new player, who right now on one position higher than me.

Actually bug = changing of current target when changing position in the ranking.

I continue to study the manifestations of this bug... Apparently - the target switches in those cases, if my position in the ranking has changed while the league was closed.

Edited by Салерион

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 12:24 AM, Салерион said:

I continue to study the manifestations of this bug... Apparently - the target switches in those cases, if my position in the ranking has changed while the league was closed.

I'm interested in your study results.

Because in the beginning of league, playing in the same  browser session always pointed back to last fighted player.  Only a browser change (like from mobile to PC)  went to "player ranking above you". 

Now I observe:

changes quite fast, like after 15/30 min  - could be the real reason is change in ranking.

I find it totally annoying, because after a while I get pointed to often to already beaten players. 

Despite that focus loosing in league - it is kept cross browsing for the last girl I looked at in harem.

(speaks for the ranking change as reason)

I can’t pinpoint exactly what this bug is about. Sometimes it happens that in an hour or two the target does not jump. But this happens very rarely, and only at night. Most likely this is due to the activity of other players and changes in rank. And most of the time, each re-entry into the league is accompanied by a "jump" of the focus from my last target on who is one rank higher.

And yes, it is very annoying ... every time, rewind the entire list and look for the one who was attacked half an hour ago.

BTW. if it's matter - I always put the sorting by level (the first days of the tournament) or by the number of battles (the last 12 hours of the tournament), but I never use sorting by rank.

Edited by Салерион

7 hours ago, Lhans said:

Anyone else got a "You can't fight him" message when targetting someone on the League? 

I had one player like that. At the time I suspected, and it's now been confirmed, that its related to this issue:

• 2 weeks later...

@Салерион

On 1/9/2019 at 11:23 PM, Салерион said:

[...]

(sorry, don't know how to use @ properly as I feel overquestioned to get kyryllics on my keyboard working)

I was currently in a lower league and dominated them all. At the end was 1st place for whole day. Got pinpointed to 2nd place, even this one didn't change the player - as far as I observed.